What would have happened if Obama had told the birthers in congress to go back to Europe?

The bullshit posted by many of the whites her has just gotten out of hand. There's not a fucking thing a white person can ever say that's racist, but if a black person says whites held blacks in slavery in the united states, then after slavery implemented an apartheid system, they are called racists.

Your president, because I did note vote for his fat racist ass, had made and has quadruple down on overtly racist comments. Had his cheeseburger eating tub of lard white ass made these comments as CEO of any company in America he would have been fired. Yet people here actually want to say the things he said were not racist.

What if Obama had told the members of the freedom caucus that if they didn't like how things are, they could go back to Europe? Whites like the majority of whites here would have had every tantrum known to humanity and without any shadow of a doubt Obama would have been a black racist who must be removed from office.

The whitey double standard needs to end. Obama was accused of and is still being accused of by whites here who suffer from ODS, of being a racist for words spoken by someone else. He's called a racist for having attended a black church while Trump just cannot be a racist for retweeting white supremacist bullshit, admitting he's a white nationalist and being endorsed and supported by white supremacist groups.

This is bullshit. And it's white racist bullshit. If you support Trump, you are supporting racism as a POLITICAL tool. That makes you a racist.

The Left is being hoisted on its own petard.

And that petard is "diversity"--and that diversity is loving EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that is not American, and hating everything that is. And no, I do not mean race. But yes, I do mean everything American. If it's not American, it's celebrated and embraced. If it's American, it's reviled. That goes for everything: the flag, the anthem, our traditions, founding documents, founding fathers, history, everything.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

So when you insisted for decades that you were AFRICAN-American and ASIAN-American and CHINESE-American and everything else before American, well....guess what? We believe you.

No, listen: we really do. And THAT is where 'go back to where you came from' stems. The Left's first allegiance is not to this nation. It's to their "Diversity Cult", we know it, and you can't hide it.

You whites have been Irish- Americans, Scottish-Americans, German -Americans, Italian-Americans, etc., etc., since your asses first started immigrating over here. You just provided another example of the whitey double standard.

Thank you.
Someone that uses the word "whitey" wants to tell us something about racism? Not really worth listening to.

Yep, because whitey is not a racial slur. Whites name their kids that. Nobody black names their child the n word.
What about Blacky? Do they name them Blacky and Blacky is not a racial slur? Is that what you are saying, or you just won't admit you are the racist here.

I won't admit to something I am not. Whites like you have a terrible time with reality. Blacks did not make up the term whitey then use it to mean derogatory things about whites for over 200 years. Nor did blacks make up the term blackie and I don't know any blacks named as such. You cannot create equivalence out of unequal histories.

And that petard is "diversity"--and that diversity is loving EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that is not American, and hating everything that is. And no, I do not mean race. But yes, I do mean everything American. If it's not American, it's celebrated and embraced. If it's American, it's reviled. That goes for everything: the flag, the anthem, our traditions, founding documents, founding fathers, history, everything.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

So when you insisted for decades that you were AFRICAN-American and ASIAN-American and CHINESE-American and everything else before American, well....guess what? We believe you.

No, listen: we really do. And THAT is where 'go back to where you came from' stems. The Left's first allegiance is not to this nation. It's to their "Diversity Cult", we know it, and you can't hide it.

You whites have been Irish- Americans, Scottish-Americans, German -Americans, Italian-Americans, etc., etc., since your asses first started immigrating over here. You just provided another example of the whitey double standard.

Thank you.
Someone that uses the word "whitey" wants to tell us something about racism? Not really worth listening to.

Yep, because whitey is not a racial slur. Whites name their kids that. Nobody black names their child the n word.
What about Blacky? Do they name them Blacky and Blacky is not a racial slur? Is that what you are saying, or you just won't admit you are the racist here.

I won't admit to something I am not. Whites like you have a terrible time with reality. Blacks did not make up the term whitey then use it to mean derogatory things about whites for over 200 years. Nor did blacks make up the term blackie and I don't know any blacks named as such. You cannot create equivalence out of unequal histories.
And that makes your assertion whitey is not a racial slur true? You are a racist, and like all racists you deny it. Anything else racist?

Nothing would have happened. Nothing happened when Talib called Trump a "morherfucker". People are used to double standard and the Democrat hypocrisy.

Stop the fucking lying. You bitches called Obama a racist for words that came out of the mouth of Rev. Wright. So just stop lying about how nothing would have happened. You asswipes were fine with Trump calling black NFL players son of a bitches and you are blaming Talib for starting something. Another example of whiteys double standard. Where in the hell do white people like YOU get the idea you can say and do what you want to people but it's always somebody else's fault?
No one called Obama a racist for what wright said

Try again

Nothing would have happened. Nothing happened when Talib called Trump a "morherfucker". People are used to double standard and the Democrat hypocrisy.

Stop the fucking lying. You bitches called Obama a racist for words that came out of the mouth of Rev. Wright. So just stop lying about how nothing would have happened. You asswipes were fine with Trump calling black NFL players son of a bitches and you are blaming Talib for starting something. Another example of whiteys double standard. Where in the hell do white people like YOU get the idea you can say and do what you want to people but it's always somebody else's fault?
Obama used race when he defended Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown who were nothing but thugs. The NFL players Trump criticized were kneeling during the National Anthem, and Talib did start the name calling. Little empty scrotes like you are the problem in this country. You omit the facts and push the lie. Piece of shit liar .

No, racist white pieces of shit like you are the scum. Martin and Brown were not thugs. There is no law requiring us to stand during the anthem and we have the constitutional right to protest peacefully. Trump started the name calling when he called Mexicans rapists. Obama did not use race, the white killers of those 2 unarmed teengers did. Trump is a racist. Those are the facts. Facts you don't have the balls to deal with.
You have no evidence trump is a racist so you are a liar and your claim is partisan opinion not fact .

Brown and Martin were things that IS a fact and they were shot in self defense

The bullshit posted by many of the whites her has just gotten out of hand. There's not a fucking thing a white person can ever say that's racist, but if a black person says whites held blacks in slavery in the united states, then after slavery implemented an apartheid system, they are called racists.

Your president, because I did note vote for his fat racist ass, had made and has quadruple down on overtly racist comments. Had his cheeseburger eating tub of lard white ass made these comments as CEO of any company in America he would have been fired. Yet people here actually want to say the things he said were not racist.

What if Obama had told the members of the freedom caucus that if they didn't like how things are, they could go back to Europe? Whites like the majority of whites here would have had every tantrum known to humanity and without any shadow of a doubt Obama would have been a black racist who must be removed from office.

The whitey double standard needs to end. Obama was accused of and is still being accused of by whites here who suffer from ODS, of being a racist for words spoken by someone else. He's called a racist for having attended a black church while Trump just cannot be a racist for retweeting white supremacist bullshit, admitting he's a white nationalist and being endorsed and supported by white supremacist groups.

This is bullshit. And it's white racist bullshit. If you support Trump, you are supporting racism as a POLITICAL tool. That makes you a racist.

Thank you.

Rejected and rejected outright. I grew up in an area of ethnic Germans and they/we NEVER once referred to ourselves as "German-Americans". Never thought of ourselves that way, nor would we ever have. I have never heard "Scottish American or even "Irish-American".

You tried, but failed badly here.
True. I don’t know if any white people calling themselves by their ethnicity American.

That never happened and you know it.
This is why you are looked at as a racist and a joke here on USMB

Trump described himself as a ¨nationalist¨ as all patriotic Americans should.

Have you ever said anything here that hasn´t been racist?

I haven't said anything racist. Trump is a white nationalist and he was endorsed by the klan and is supported by white nationalist groups. The only people who think I am a racist are white racist scum like you. I did not join this forum for your approval or validation. You are a racist, I care more about what I leave on toilet paper after I wipe my ass than what you and the other whites here who are racists like you, think.

Understand?
You call whites racist without reason, other than disagreeing with you.

1. When / if Latinos / Blacks eventually outnumber whites in this country, can whites - as the minority - start pulling the 'race card' on THEM?

2. When / if Latinos / Blacks eventually outnumber whites in this country, what are they going to use as an excuse then?

3. When / if Latinos / Blacks eventually outnumber whites in this country, how are scam artists like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson going to do THEN to make their living?

:p

Technically we can
whites are a REAL minority on the planet ...which we now own :04::10:
IF they dont like it they can go to mars

View attachment 269870

Whites don't own the planet. And if you're don't stop your arrogance whites will be removed from existence.
Resorting to threats? Whites do not own the planet, but how will they be removed from existence?

Thank you.

****** original from the word Niger --> https://www.babycenter.com/baby-names-niger-649935.htm

You are the one blaming whites for every negative thing in a black persons life.

[
I´m a white conservative male, I can´t be racist.

You are a white "conservative" male because you ARE a racist.
Then why aren´t you a white conservative male?
Because I'm not white or racist.
You´re the most racist person on this forum.
I´m not the only one here who has noticed this.

If you could walk a mile in a white mans shoes you would know how it feels to be the victim of racism. Then maybe you would change your racist ways!

I am no racist. And the only people who think I am are racists like you who can't face the truth.

If I could walk a mile in the shoes of a white man, I'd be walking to a community center teaching other whites how to stop being racists. You are not the victim of racism. You are a racist.
You can’t teach others how not to be racist, unless they are children.

Why don’t you go protest a klan rally and run your big fucking mouth, Internet tough guy. Those are the people you should be talking to. But your too much of a pussy to do so. Your the biggest racist on these forums. Slavery only exists in Africa currently. Why don’t you put your efforts into counseling young black kids, like that group of assholes that tore apart the Walgreens in Philadelphia a few weeks back. Not a whitey in sight on the video. Just a bunch of proud churchgoers, taking their cues from people like you. I didn’t see you start any threads about that. Trump was a million times more polite, than those four shanks. That’s where the dims are headed. You should be embarrassed by the representatives of your party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since the klan is not the only place white racism exists, I have gone to city halls to run my mouth or to police boards whereby I can get things accomplished without taking grenades and a automatic to clean house. We're long past talking about slavery idiot and there is slavery in Europe.

UK slavery network 'had 400 victims'
UK’s largest-ever modern slavery ring smashed

And Jeffrey Epstein had a lave business here in the US.

The shit didn't end with slavery. And we are talking about 156 years of laws and policies after slavery ended. Racism involves more than people running around in white robes. Look at you, for example. You wore a police uniform. Why don't you shut up about blacks and working on the larger problems in the white community. I don't know how many whites here have recycled that one story about those kids in Philly.

Pharrell Surprises 114 College Bound High School Graduates with Internships Next Summer

These are 114 black kids from Harlem who are going to college. Way more than the number of kids you sorry ass racists keep talking about in Philly. And that's the type of story the MSM misses about blacks. I don't need to counsel black kids you mentally numb racist idiot. Trump is a racist. And if you support him, you support racism.

I’m still working. It’s nice that someone sponsored 114 kids, but has nothing to do with the 70 or so who ripped that store apart. The YouTube video shows them stealing and assaulting store employees, while grinning ear to ear. Encouraged and enabled, by racists like you. They are proud of their behavior, because they can excuse it with bullshit claims of victimization by whitey as you phrase it. When you become white, you can educate the beige people you choose to lump together. They are not together,as you choose to label them. You supported Obama. Farrakhan, a notorious racist had a key to the White House. So did sell out Al, who looks like a moron on the stage with Nancy and other whites. He doesn’t get to say a word. He doesn’t even realize that he’s being taken advantage of, and is a token moron. He just has that stupid look on his face. The skank squad comes off equally as racist. They are as racist as Farrakhan, and viewed as such. Angry, vindictive and ignorant. They don’t even want black people who don’t act black. Whatever that is supposed to mean. They have no issues calling Nancy a racist one day, and sucking her ass the next. These ignorant, classless shanks represent you and your dim party of suckers. If you support them, you are a racist. They divided the dim party. That’s why Trump is going on for another term.

It has everything to do with it. Those 114 kids are going to college, the internships are sponsored. I am going to talk about the 114 kids going to college. Not what you want to stay focused on. Because 114 is a larger number than the almost 60 at Walgreens and next year there may be another 114 and there will be no incident In Philly. There were kids going to college from this school last year and no incident in philly. We enabled this not what you say, but you don't want to talk about that. You want to remain stuck in your racist lie. Almost 60 teens is half of the 114 teens going to college that you say don't matter. Then you wonder why whites with your attitude are attacked.

Farrakhan had no key to the white house. Farrakhan did not like Obama. You're just a sad sorry ass white racist who is a danger to the safety of black citizens and you should be removed from the force and never allowed to practice law enforcement or security.

I am no racist and your determination of racism is the exact opposite of what racism is. You support Trump, you are a racist. none of those women are my representative. People are leaving the republican party because of Trump. Republicans lost seats in congress because of the orange rapist. None of those women are racist.
There are blacks who support Trump. I personally do not like him.

Why don’t you go protest a klan rally and run your big fucking mouth, Internet tough guy. Those are the people you should be talking to. But your too much of a pussy to do so. Your the biggest racist on these forums. Slavery only exists in Africa currently. Why don’t you put your efforts into counseling young black kids, like that group of assholes that tore apart the Walgreens in Philadelphia a few weeks back. Not a whitey in sight on the video. Just a bunch of proud churchgoers, taking their cues from people like you. I didn’t see you start any threads about that. Trump was a million times more polite, than those four shanks. That’s where the dims are headed. You should be embarrassed by the representatives of your party.

Since the klan is not the only place white racism exists, I have gone to city halls to run my mouth or to police boards whereby I can get things accomplished without taking grenades and a automatic to clean house. We're long past talking about slavery idiot and there is slavery in Europe.

The shit didn't end with slavery. And we are talking about 156 years of laws and policies after slavery ended. Racism involves more than people running around in white robes. Look at you, for example. You wore a police uniform. Why don't you shut up about blacks and working on the larger problems in the white community. I don't know how many whites here have recycled that one story about those kids in Philly.

Pharrell Surprises 114 College Bound High School Graduates with Internships Next Summer

These are 114 black kids from Harlem who are going to college. Way more than the number of kids you sorry ass racists keep talking about in Philly. And that's the type of story the MSM misses about blacks. I don't need to counsel black kids you mentally numb racist idiot. Trump is a racist. And if you support him, you support racism.

I’m still working. It’s nice that someone sponsored 114 kids, but has nothing to do with the 70 or so who ripped that store apart. The YouTube video shows them stealing and assaulting store employees, while grinning ear to ear. Encouraged and enabled, by racists like you. They are proud of their behavior, because they can excuse it with bullshit claims of victimization by whitey as you phrase it. When you become white, you can educate the beige people you choose to lump together. They are not together,as you choose to label them. You supported Obama. Farrakhan, a notorious racist had a key to the White House. So did sell out Al, who looks like a moron on the stage with Nancy and other whites. He doesn’t get to say a word. He doesn’t even realize that he’s being taken advantage of, and is a token moron. He just has that stupid look on his face. The skank squad comes off equally as racist. They are as racist as Farrakhan, and viewed as such. Angry, vindictive and ignorant. They don’t even want black people who don’t act black. Whatever that is supposed to mean. They have no issues calling Nancy a racist one day, and sucking her ass the next. These ignorant, classless shanks represent you and your dim party of suckers. If you support them, you are a racist. They divided the dim party. That’s why Trump is going on for another term.

It has everything to do with it. Those 114 kids are going to college, the internships are sponsored. I am going to talk about the 114 kids going to college. Not what you want to stay focused on. Because 114 is a larger number than the almost 60 at Walgreens and next year there may be another 114 and there will be no incident In Philly. There were kids going to college from this school last year and no incident in philly. We enabled this not what you say, but you don't want to talk about that. You want to remain stuck in your racist lie. Almost 60 teens is half of the 114 teens going to college that you say don't matter. Then you wonder why whites with your attitude are attacked.

Farrakhan had no key to the white house. Farrakhan did not like Obama. You're just a sad sorry ass white racist who is a danger to the safety of black citizens and you should be removed from the force and never allowed to practice law enforcement or security.

I am no racist and your determination of racism is the exact opposite of what racism is. You support Trump, you are a racist. none of those women are my representative. People are leaving the republican party because of Trump. Republicans lost seats in congress because of the orange rapist. None of those women are racist.

Of course you make it about racism, without acknowledging what the youth are doing now. You compare numbers and things that mean nothing. It’s great when anyone receives education, but has nothing to do with what those kids just did. Took advantage of an opportunity to commit crime. No difference than what happens when a sports team wins or loses, or an opportunity presents to riot and steal. Paying for underprivileged to go to college is one thing. If someone successful paid for all white kids to do the same, that would be racist. You welcome separation of race, when it benefits your choice, and don’t acknowledge the double standards. You throw the whitey term around in every thread you start or respond to. Everyone knows what you are. Your dim party is separating sides, and weak. No one is leaving the Republican Party. You are a racist punk, and those women are foul mouthed low class trash. You just don’t know any better. You don’t exist, anywhere except in your fantasy life on these forums. Everyone sees you as a joke. Another angry, disgruntled excuse of a stereotype that never was. The only danger to the black community is you.

There are blacks who support Trump. I personally do not like him.

And yet you represent your opinions without being disrespectful. I respect your opinions. I do not make my life’s goals to incite anger and violence ,like some people on these forums. There are always a few who project their shortcomings and failures in life, on a certain group of people. Hypocrisy.

Thank you.

Rejected and rejected outright. I grew up in an area of ethnic Germans and they/we NEVER once referred to ourselves as "German-Americans". Never thought of ourselves that way, nor would we ever have. I have never heard "Scottish American or even "Irish-American".

You tried, but failed badly here.
Bullshit. Us Greeks are proud Greek Americans.

Maybe your neighborhood wasn’t really all German. That might be why you didn’t refer to your ethnicity.

All my friends from the south were mutts. Some scotch Irish polish German Swedish etc. They only know america. Their grandparents were from Kentucky not Ireland.

We even had a Finn Camp where I grew up. Only people from Finland could go.

Asian Americans certainly recognize their heritage

Italians.

Stop lyin

My husband's grandmother speaks Greek because HER parents both emigrated from Greece. So don't even. No one in her family, no one has EVER referred to themselves as "Greek-American". I have never seen those two words put together.

They are simply American with Greek heritage, that is it. Simply, and as always, you are full of BS.

There were players who weren't negros kneeling and they are sons of bitches also.

Your ilk flaunts their hate of this country in our faces and we are supposed to stay silent?

Your ilk doesn't decide what love of country is.

We believe we do and we are willing to fight and die for it.
Is your ilk?

I descend from people who have died fighting against fakes like you who thought they could determine what America is. We all are going to die from something. I don't think you are prepared to face people like us. Whites like you don't fare well against people unafraid to die.

Social Worker, everyone.

[
I´m a white conservative male, I can´t be racist.

You are a white "conservative" male because you ARE a racist.
Then why aren´t you a white conservative male?
Because I'm not white or racist.
You´re the most racist person on this forum.
I´m not the only one here who has noticed this.

If you could walk a mile in a white mans shoes you would know how it feels to be the victim of racism. Then maybe you would change your racist ways!

I am no racist. And the only people who think I am are racists like you who can't face the truth.

If I could walk a mile in the shoes of a white man, I'd be walking to a community center teaching other whites how to stop being racists. You are not the victim of racism. You are a racist.

You are not only racist, you are on the extreme end of racism.

You just talked about a race war.

I descend from people who have died fighting against fakes like you who thought they could determine what America is. We all are going to die from something. I don't think you are prepared to face people like us. Whites like you don't fare well against people unafraid to die.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

He wants a race war to
:04::10:

Monique Worthy *Aunty Tomasina*@MoniqueWorthy

https://twitter.com/MoniqueWorthy/status/1151708015718014976

Last part of the rant

12:19 AM - Jul 18, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

3,797 people are talking about this

Someone sent me this on Twitter. I’ve never heard of Monique before, but she has a pretty big following on social media. She’s not happy with Omar and the Jackass Squad.

Extreme Profanity Warning…
‘How is Trump racist for calling them bitches out…’

black trumpsters

Thank you.

Go to every person who owns every official fiat currency printing department for every nation involved and remove them by force or worse. Then take over. As an example. The Federal Reserve is owned by private investors. They set the prime rate and set the rules on interest that we all pay. They are the source. Go get them. They are mostly foreigners though. Are you going to get them? They meet your criteria. And they were involved in the slave issues. Been around a long time. Now that you know. Get the gang out and go get 'em.

That only means that Barack "Born in Kenya" Obama would have to go back to Kenya since he was the first birther

Forum List

Back