What Women Want

So what you're saying is you want to manipulate and confuse the mind of any given man? Perhaps make it even harder for the common man to understand women?

Those generator voices give me the creeps. The heeby-jeebies if you will.

• Banned
So what you're saying is you want to manipulate and confuse the mind of any given man? Perhaps make it even harder for the common man to understand women?

Those generator voices give me the creeps. The heeby-jeebies if you will.

I love xtranormal, masquerade. The dead pan delivery cracks me up. But the point was, mebbe some ladies are a little confused about what they want from men.

Some things are easier to talk about with humor.

What we (man or women) all want most, deep down, is someone to talk to, to listen, to be there when we need that shoulder to lean on and to trust implicitly. If you want to admit it or not that is what we all want.

What we (man or women) all want most, deep down, is someone to talk to, to listen, to be there when we need that shoulder to lean on and to trust implicitly. If you want to admit it or not that is what we all want.
And physical connection as well. Both go hand in hand.

While teaching the Wife of Bath's Tale, I took a poll of my students to see if they agreed with the Wife of Bath that women want "sovereignty over their husbands" and as a wife, to be treated like a lover. They agreed. Amazing that not much has changed in almost a 1000 years.

That video is pretty funny.

Women tend to act out, because in reality, they want and need boundaries. As Grandpa says, "You gotta put them on a program." :lol:

:scared1:

Forum List

Back