What with all this talk of homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us know homosexuals personally and we are not out to kill them; we are Christians who love the sinner but hate the sin; we want to keep their lifestyle out of the mainstream.

So you want to fight sin with sin? You want to oppress and belittle the gays by taking away their right to live happy and normal lives. But it is ok because this treatment is done in the name of Christianity?

Do as the good book says: love your neighbors. Judging is a privilege reserved for God...not the Christian right.

The ClayTaurus said:
Birth defects need to be legalized? What's the alternative? That they're ILlegalized?

No, dumbo. That they be treated like any other birth defect...such as a heart murmur or a cleft palate....like fix it.

roomy said:
I am beginning to pity you for the fear and paronoia you undoubtedly feel and suffer from.My post was a mishmash parody of posters like you who are afraid they will catch gayness if they so much as acknowledge it's existence.Get a grip on reality man.I have raised 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls none of them are gay, you can't catch it (thats a fact) if they were, I wouldn't love them any less.The hysteria surronding this subject is laughable so I have a laugh at it :D Masterbation won't blind you either (fact) though you probably found that one out on your own :D Oh and god gave me nothing, put him back in your closet with your other delusions, I am an athiest. :duh3:

You really fall apart pretty easily. Why am I not surprised you are an atheist?

ScreamingEagle said:
No, dumbo. That they be treated like any other birth defect...such as a heart murmur or a cleft palate....like fix it.

At some point it will be a very interesting debate in the medical field.

roomy said:
I am beginning to pity you for the fear and paronoia you undoubtedly feel and suffer from.My post was a mishmash parody of posters like you who are afraid they will catch gayness if they so much as acknowledge it's existence.Get a grip on reality man.I have raised 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls none of them are gay, you can't catch it (thats a fact) if they were, I wouldn't love them any less.The hysteria surronding this subject is laughable so I have a laugh at it :D Masterbation won't blind you either (fact) though you probably found that one out on your own :D Oh and god gave me nothing, put him back in your closet with your other delusions, I am an athiest. :duh3:

:blah2:

1549 said:
So you want to fight sin with sin? You want to oppress and belittle the gays by taking away their right to live happy and normal lives. But it is ok because this treatment is done in the name of Christianity?

Do as the good book says: love your neighbors. Judging is a privilege reserved for God...not the Christian right.

Fight sin with sin? What sin? It's not a sin to not legalize gay marriage.

We are not "taking away" any gay "rights".

And for your info, two "married" men is not "normal". That is why the Bible condemns it...it is a judgement based in long-time knowledge. Just look at the havoc that homosexuality is causing in today's world.

1549 said:
Science will soon prove that most gays are born with such inclinations.

In the rare case that a straight child does become gay...does it really matter? Do you care if a person gets off to women, men, cars, or barn animals? As long as the acts are not being performed it in front of you, it is not a big deal.

If you think gays are horrible because they are sinners...then you should follow those morals and avoid having sex with guys. But do not belittle others just because their actions go against your own personal beliefs.

Because really, the sexual tendencies are not important and an individual's preference is none of your fucking business.

Use your morals to govern your own life...not the lives of others.

Teaching children to hate gays is going to damage a lot of people, straights and gays. But teaching to accept other's differences will help everyone live better lives.

Use your morals to govern your own life...not the lives of others.

Teaching children to accept the gay lifestyle as normal is going to damage a lot of people, straights and gays, as teaching people to blindly accept other's differences will not help anyone live better lives.

Because really, the sexual tendencies are not important and an individual's preference is none of your fucking business.

ScreamingEagle said:
You really fall apart pretty easily. Why am I not surprised you are an atheist?

I don't know, you tell me?

Calm your passions son, you will only make yourself ill.

1549 said:

It would appear that you wish to fight sin with sin as well?

You want to oppress and belittle christians by taking away their right to live happy and normal lives without having the gay lifestyle taught as normal behaviour in public schools and being forced to accept it as such in all facets of life.

But it is ok because this treatment is done in the name of acceptance?

Do as the good book says: love your neighbors. Judging is a privilege reserved for God...not you.

I am getting a bit tired of defending puffs so can you recommend any other deviant degenerates in need of defending around here, any darkies or jews knocking about?I am taking the piss btw.Just thought I would mention that before you lot jumped on my fucking head again. :bye1:

Fight sin with sin? What sin? It's not a sin to not legalize gay marriage.

We are not "taking away" any gay "rights".

And for your info, two "married" men is not "normal". That is why the Bible condemns it...it is a judgement based in long-time knowledge.

The sin is outcasting your neighbors. You should be loving them and not discriminating. The bible's core beliefs are love and equality. Again, leave the judging to God.

On that note, the bible does not govern this nation. The bible can govern the lives of Christians who live in this nation. But America's citizens are governed by a secular body that does not promote the discrimination practiced by some misinformed christians.

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Not just for heteros, but for all citizens. America should not be basing its definition of marriage on the bible. If the church does not want to marry gays, that is fine. But the United States of America should be providing gays with equal rights and that includes the right to a legal monogamous relationship with a partner.

ScreamingEagle said:
Just look at the havoc that homosexuality is causing in today's world.

Oh the havoc...the horror...cities burning...the humanity!!!

AIDS is not creating havoc because of gays in Africa. In Africa it is spread by work migrations that promote men using diseased hookers. When they go back to their village they give the disease to wives, who give birth to children with AIDS. It really is a vicious cycle that has nothing to do with gays.

In America, drug users, and heterosexuals have as much to do with AIDS as gays. But AIDS is not even close to being the problem it once was. AIDS is the only 'havoc' I can think of that is associated with the homosexual community. And at this point...the blame falls on everyone's shoulders, not the gays.

roomy said:
I don't know, you tell me?

Calm your passions son, you will only make yourself ill.

Sure thing pops, and having deviant sexual practices shoved in our faces won't make us ill? That having our children be taught that two "daddies" can have babies won't make us upchuck bile? What kind of "happy" are you floating on?

I'm not surprised that you are an atheist because you obviously rely on relativism as the basis for your life principles. Where is it you actually draw the line, that is, if you do?

manu1959 said:
It would appear that you wish to fight sin with sin as well?

You want to oppress and belittle christians by taking away their right to live happy and normal lives without having the gay lifestyle taught as normal behaviour in public schools and being forced to accept it as such in all facets of life.

But it is ok because this treatment is done in the name of acceptance?

Do as the good book says: love your neighbors. Judging is a privilege reserved for God...not you.

The "oppress and belittle christians" statement is probably the funniest and most retarded thing I have ever read on this message board. I am sorry to say that but it is ridiculous. That is like saying "The KKK is being belittled because blacks are allowed to live free". Christians, myself included, have to live under the laws of the United States. Those laws should be just. In no way should they take into account the thoughts of a religious group living in the country. Some Jews believe it is a sin to eat non-kosher. Would they ever push for a law making all non-kosher products illegal?

By the way I am not judging anybody. If some of my fellow Christians think gays are sinners...then so be it. But such beliefs should not impact our laws in any way, shape or form.

1549 said:
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Not just for heteros, but for all citizens. America should not be basing its definition of marriage on the bible. If the church does not want to marry gays, that is fine. But the United States of America should be providing gays with equal rights and that includes the right to a legal monogamous relationship with a partner.

there is no law of which i am aware which prevents the pursuit of life liberty and happiness by gay folks.....and no law which prevents them from having a legal monogamous relationship with a partner ....

the gay agenda is they want acceptance....isn’t going to happen....unless they want it to the same degree that the christian right is accepted....that they can probably get.

for fucks sake they already stole the rainbow from Greenpeace and those poor leprechauns.....what more do they want

manu1959 said:
there is no law of which i am aware which prevents the pursuit of life liberty and happiness by gay folks.....and no law which prevents them from having a legal monogamous relationship with a partner ....

the gay agenda is they want acceptance....isn’t going to happen....unless they want it to the same degree that the christian right is accepted....that they can probably get.

for fucks sake they already stole the rainbow from Greenpeace and those poor leprechauns.....what more do they want

The problem is that there is a proposed amendment to ban gay sex marriage. That is the debate here. By doing that, you are discriminating against gays...which goes against everything the United States preaches.

1549 said:
The "oppress and belittle christians" statement is probably the funniest and most retarded thing I have ever read on this message board. I am sorry to say that but it is ridiculous. That is like saying "The KKK is being belittled because blacks are allowed to live free". Christians, myself included, have to live under the laws of the United States. Those laws should be just. In no way should they take into account the thoughts of a religious group living in the country. Some Jews believe it is a sin to eat non-kosher. Would they ever push for a law making all non-kosher products illegal?

By the way I am not judging anybody. If some of my fellow Christians think gays are sinners...then so be it. But such beliefs should not impact our laws in any way, shape or form.

by saying christians (or anyone for that matter) must learn to accept the gay lifestyle and accept it as normal you are oppressing and belittling them....

and if you say that statement is funny and retarded...as you did...then you are seeking to oppress and belittle me....do you really belive this tactic will get people to agree with you?

1549 said:
The problem is that there is a proposed amendment to ban gay sex marriage. That is the debate here. By doing that, you are discriminating against gays...which goes against everything the United States preaches.

you are changing arguments......banning gay marriage would not prevent gay folk from ..... "having a legal monogamous relationship with a partner" .... all you need is a good attorney

manu1959 said:
by saying christians (or anyone for that matter) must learn to accept the gay lifestyle and accept it as normal you are oppressing and belittling them....

Maybe I need to change my wording for this debate. How about instead of accept it, we phrase this as "legally tolerate". There are some christians, myself included, who believe that the bible preaches acceptance. Maybe we are right, maybe your belief that homesexuality can not be accepted is right. We will probably never know. Either way, it MUST be legally tolerated. That is my argument.

The biggest sin is creating legal barriers that prevent the gays from living equal lives.

and if you say that statement is funny and retarded...as you did...then you are seeking to oppress and belittle me....do you really belive this tactic will get people to agree with you?

I do owe you an apology for that statement. I got to into this argument and should not have said that to you. I am sorry.

manu1959 said:
you are changing arguments......banning gay marriage would not prevent gay folk from ..... "having a legal monogamous relationship with a partner" .... all you need is a good attorney

Then you are still discriminating. What you are proposing is no different than the "seperate but equal" codes that facilitated discrimination against blacks.

Gays should not have to sue there way for a "seperate but somewhat equal" form of legal relationship. They should be granted the same rights as heterosexuals.

1549 said:
The sin is outcasting your neighbors. You should be loving them and not discriminating. The bible's core beliefs are love and equality. Again, leave the judging to God.

On that note, the bible does not govern this nation. The bible can govern the lives of Christians who live in this nation. But America's citizens are governed by a secular body that does not promote the discrimination practiced by some misinformed christians.

Oh the havoc...the horror...cities burning...the humanity!!!

AIDS is not creating havoc because of gays in Africa. In Africa it is spread by work migrations that promote men using diseased hookers. When they go back to their village they give the disease to wives, who give birth to children with AIDS. It really is a vicious cycle that has nothing to do with gays.

In America, drug users, and heterosexuals have as much to do with AIDS as gays. But AIDS is not even close to being the problem it once was. AIDS is the only 'havoc' I can think of that is associated with the homosexual community. And at this point...the blame falls on everyone's shoulders, not the gays.

We as a country went through a very hard time with AIDS. We have spent billions of tax dollars. I'd say we've had more than our share of homosexual havoc.

I guess you can say we Americans are "outcasting" gay people from our mainstream lifestyle. However, we are not preventing gays from living their gay lives in private. We don't advocate physical violence against gays. We are not out to kill them like they would be killed if they lived in the Middle East. We are not rounding them up to kill like the Nazis did or keeping them subdued as in Red China. Americans just do not want the legalizing of gay marriage and all of the related deviancy it will bring. That will affect the lives of the majority in a bad way.

You guys always fall back on the religious argument...forget the Bible....gay sex is still perverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back