What will US sound like when they get ass kicked militarily by Iran, China, Russia?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pvsi., Jan 3, 2012.

1. pvsi.

pvsi. Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41
    It would happen in a matter of hours, not days IMO.
    What will US experts on fox and these boards here will sound like when Iran/Russia/China will say the harvest from US has been picked dry and it's time to cut the BS and wipe out all be US military bases in the region (I have no doubt it will be a shocker to US military people, but then again, US financial experts who ridiculed people like Ron Paul never saw US in financial crap either, so if you're one of those tards on fox types, this thread is not for you)

Will US go nuclear to avoid pressures at home? I don't think so. I predict they will just say "that's it, let them deal with this mess, we tried to help, screw them"...
    This style most resembles how brave gun totting patriots and militias in America stood by while tens of millions of American families were losing their homes to the banks which got bailed out by that same exact government. so that is my prediction, what's yours?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. merrill

merrill VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +92
    It will be done by way of economics not a military action...

3. M14 Shooter

M14 Shooter The Light of Truth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,489
    You know that you're not posting in the world of MW3, right?

4. paulitician

paulitician Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,974
    China will never destroy their biggest customer. Just aint gonna happen. As far as the others go,they're gonna have enough of their own internal problems to worry about in the future. They're no threat to us.

5. Crackerjack

Crackerjack Too sick for a cure

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +772
    That's some mighty fine weed you've got there. Mind if I get a toke? :420:

6. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    We have the Ability to Vaporize much of Iran, China and Russia. Not worried in the slightest about your completely unlikely scenario.

7. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    The only real threat to us is not other countries, it's one guy and a nuke, Possibly supplied by a country like Iran.

With other countries we have a Nuclear shield. Despite what the OP claims if any other Country ever attacks us on a scale he is describing, We would us Nukes, and they know it. It when it's one man, or a wacked out Country like Iran who's leaders really don't care if they cause the end of the world, Uses a Nuke that we will have a problem. As in nobody to Retaliate against.

Who knows, I do know the OP of this thread is a Loon. he even says in his First Comments that this thread is not for anyone who does not believe his Wacked out Fears to begin with. he doesn't want to hear anything other than Re-enforcement of his Fantasy.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  8. paulitician

paulitician Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,974
    Just curious? Not trying to be a dick here,but why does this OP hate America so much while loving China,Iran,and Russia so much? Those Countries are certainly no beacons of Freedom,Liberty,and Prosperity. So why all the love for them?

9. High_Gravity

High_Gravity Belligerent Drunk Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    He's a fucking retard, thats why.

10. G.T.

G.T. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,517
    If you're not trying to be a dick, then why did you equate him saying we'd get our ass kicked to him "loving china, iran and russia so much?"

Because his statement doesn't even imply that - you are in fact a dick for stating it.

But - by no means do I agree with his assessment of who would get their asses kicked, etc. Just stating the obvious