What will Trump do about Assad using nerve gas?

Why does Trump have to do something? I didn't realize Syria was one of the 50 states

Well who the hell are the bad guys? From my perspective, he's attacking a REBEL stronghold. He's in the middle of a civil war with ISIS types. People die in wars. Hopefully more bad guys will die than good guys -- if there are any good Muslims over there. Frankly, I don't give A damn about what's going on in Syria. Christians have it FAR better under Assad than any Muslim alternative. I just don't give a damn about the Muslim rebels.

Do you think many Christians are left? Most probably got butchered by their neighbors on all sides the first 6 months of the war.

Trump's first travel EO explicitly aimed at Christian refugees being brought here. The snake of a judge in Washington State enjoined that EO.

On the ground reporting. :cuckoo::cuckoo::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Anne Barnard reported from Beirut, and Michael R. Gordon from Washington. Reporting was contributed by Hwaida Saad from Beirut; Maher Samaan from Paris; Patrick Kingsley from Reyhanli, Turkey; Michael D. Shear from Washington; Karam Shoumali from Istanbul; and Somini Sengupta from New York.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Anne Barnard reported from Beirut, and Michael R. Gordon from Washington. Reporting was contributed by Hwaida Saad from Beirut; Maher Samaan from Paris; Patrick Kingsley from Reyhanli, Turkey; Michael D. Shear from Washington; Karam Shoumali from Istanbul; and Somini Sengupta from New York.
So you're still a sceptic then.

Ok fair enough.

So you're still a sceptic then.

Ok fair enough.
Tinmore is skeptical about everything except his welfare check.

Well considering the witnesses couldn't identify the plane why the hell is everyone blaming Assad. It makes no sense whatsoever for Assad or Putin to use chemical weapons considering they are winning the war against ISIS and had a pass from Tillerson.

Do you really think Assad or Putin went "hey lets go cook some babies from the sky and piss off the planet".

I agree with your analysis.....it made no sense for Assad or Russia to do this.

drumpf will do nothing. Now you derps see why his collusion with the Russians is such a problem. He'll let them dictate events while he is busy on twitter whining about some previous beauty pageant contestant or crying about Arnold Schwarzenegger.
dheul2.jpg

Forum List

Back