What will Trump announce tonight? (Poll)

What will Trump announce tonight?

• Third run at the White House

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • A new third party

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A new business adventure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He found Hillary’s emails

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing - He will stall and delay

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Ha. Maybe. It’s about a 50/50 split on people thinking he’ll run vs won’t. I have 40 some voters on another board and its split 50/50 there too.
Everyone knows he is going for a third attempt but what I would like to see is him go third party and let see how many of his base will stay the course or ditch him for DeSantis…

Seems like a lot of headwinds to announce now but he is a contrarian. He might lose even more luster if he waits. Last year I’d have bet $50 he wasn’t running.

Trump expected to announce 3rd bid for White House

Former President Donald Trump is expected to announce Tuesday night that he is running for president in 2024, marking his third bid for the White House.

Speaking at a rally in Ohio last week, Trump told supporters, "I'm going to be making a very big announcement on Tuesday, November 15, at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida."

Fun, he's dragging the Republicans down.

Obama's first midterm saw the Dems lose 6 Senate seats.
Clinton's first midterm saw the Dems lose 8 Senate seats.
Carter's midterm saw the Dems lose 3 Senate seats.

So, the worst first midterm for the Republicans since Kennedy in 1962.

Seems like a lot of headwinds to announce now but he is a contrarian. He might lose even more luster if he waits. Last year I’d have bet $50 he wasn’t running.

Trump expected to announce 3rd bid for White House

Former President Donald Trump is expected to announce Tuesday night that he is running for president in 2024, marking his third bid for the White House.

Speaking at a rally in Ohio last week, Trump told supporters, "I'm going to be making a very big announcement on Tuesday, November 15, at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida."
He will announce his permanent free residency in your vacuous noggin.

He should announce the Democrats stole $100 million of people’s money through a PONZI scheme called FTX run by a soy boy Gen Y faggot out of an apartment in the Bahamas Via US taxpayer money $80 Billion to Ukraine…who then put the money into FTX.

Thats what he should announce. This is bigger than Madoff as far as the parties involved in the corruption.

He will announce his permanent free residency in your vacuous noggin.
Trump losing another race and blowing up the pub party is really gonna show me.

Who let you out of the group home this late? Do you want me to call someone?

He should announce the Democrats stole $100 million of people’s money through a PONZI scheme called FTX run by a soy boy Gen Y faggot out of an apartment in the Bahamas Via US taxpayer money $80 Billion to Ukraine…who then put the money into FTX.

Thats what he should announce. This is bigger than Madoff as far as the parties involved in the corruption.
Cool story bro.

Trump losing another race and blowing up the pub party is really gonna show me.

Who let you out of the group home this late? Do you want me to call someone?
He lost in 2020 and you still can’t get thru a post without crying ORANGE MAN BAD, Simp.

I rest my case.:dance:

Forum List

Back