What will the left say after Iran Nukes Israel

Obama told Netanyahu to wait. Netanyahu wants to know wait for what. Until they actually gets bombed is my thinking of Obama

Gunny: Israel Is going to attack Iran. This will precipitate A Jihad from practically all the filthy muslum nations - then Israel is going to be forced to use nukes in their defence which will turn most of the world against them, but I will love them for it. God will not let Israel be nuked - Semper Fi!

i hope they wipe each other out in the ME and then we can go in and build denny's on every corner.

fuck them

How do you know Iran believes it can win a nuclear exchange with Israel? They must realize that a nuclear attack on Israel would invite a completely annhilating American response. Nevermind that Israel is more than capable on its own. My worry with their development is enabling a proxy like Hezbollah but even then the source of the attack would be obvious. Honestly, I doubt Iran would want a nuclear weapon for offensive purposes but rather as a deterrent to invasion. Which, of course, would only boost the aggressiveness of its foreign policy. Which may be the main reason the likes of Israel and the US want to delay or stop nuclear development as much as they can.

Why would Iran think we'd annihilate them?

Our dems just tried to remove God from their platform, and have been doing their best to distance themselves from Israel for the last four years......

Iran thinks we're a joke.

Obama turns down Netanyahu meeting request | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

We will hem and haw while Iran makes their nukes. You can be assured if Obama wins we will do nothing to stop them. And Iran believes they can win a Nuclear exchange with Israel. They don't need a lot 3 or 4 is all it would take to decimate Israel.

Where will Jillian be after her hero causes the death of millions of Jews?

They would not nuke israel, cause they know it would ensure their distruction. Also after WWII it has been us policy to NOT Preemptively strike, or until bush came into office, you can't just go starting wars cause u think someone might do something.

Our dems just tried to remove God from their platform, and have been doing their best to distance themselves from Israel for the last four years......

Would you quit it with the deems took god out, it's getting old and it's not even true.

Obama turns down Netanyahu meeting request | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

We will hem and haw while Iran makes their nukes. You can be assured if Obama wins we will do nothing to stop them. And Iran believes they can win a Nuclear exchange with Israel. They don't need a lot 3 or 4 is all it would take to decimate Israel.

Where will Jillian be after her hero causes the death of millions of Jews?

They would not nuke israel, cause they know it would ensure their distruction. Also after WWII it has been us policy to NOT Preemptively strike, or until bush came into office, you can't just go starting wars cause u think someone might do something.

Typically ignorant westerner.

Gunny: Israel Is going to attack Iran. This will precipitate A Jihad from practically all the filthy muslum nations - then Israel is going to be forced to use nukes in their defence which will turn most of the world against them, but I will love them for it. God will not let Israel be nuked - Semper Fi!

And at Auschwitz, God was where?

I doubt it. If they were somehow involved in attack on Israel that involved nuclear know-how there'd be no question that it'd invite an American response. I'm sure they understand that and fear a full justification of American military prowess. They battled Saddam for many years on end in a stalemate, sacrificing hundreds of thousands and suffering chemical attacks. And we demolished that regime in weeks (the nation-building wasn't as well executed). The leaders in Tehran likely understand they absolutely cannot face the United States armed forces. They also understand that we're a country torn by domestic politics, external influences, and bureaucratic infighting. We are far from a joke to them, but they probably know that a full-scale military response is out of the question save for a Pearl Harbor-type event.

Actually I have been there, both to palistine and Israel so, tell me how many times have you been there?

I doubt it. If they were somehow involved in attack on Israel that involved nuclear know-how there'd be no question that it'd invite an American response. I'm sure they understand that and fear a full justification of American military prowess. They battled Saddam for many years on end in a stalemate, sacrificing hundreds of thousands and suffering chemical attacks. And we demolished that regime in weeks (the nation-building wasn't as well executed). The leaders in Tehran likely understand they absolutely cannot face the United States armed forces. They also understand that we're a country torn by domestic politics, external influences, and bureaucratic infighting. We are far from a joke to them, but they probably know that a full-scale military response is out of the question save for a Pearl Harbor-type event.

Achmswallowmejad and the Supremen Ayahtollah are Shi'a 12'ver.....I have ZERO reason to think you have ever heard of this....you haven't.

YOU think the Iranaian leaders think like you do as evidenced by your posts...look up what it means to be a 12'ver...and please know they don't think like we do.

Forum List

Back