What will the left say after Iran Nukes Israel

Why would Obama meet with Israel.
Why would Obama worry about the economy.
Obama has an election to win...

The election is Obama's reason he doesn't want anything to happen.

Once Israel bombs Iran or Iran tries to attack Israel the price of gas will double.

And the only person we have to blame is the cop-killer Obama.

Nutanyahoo is nothing but a belligerent bully in the Middle East.

Why do you flame every thread about Israel saying the same dumb shit?! You're not only common but you're boring to boot. Bibi has more class in his pinky finger than you do in your entire wretched body.

Am Yizroel Chai

Why would Iran think we'd annihilate them?

Our dems just tried to remove God from their platform, and have been doing their best to distance themselves from Israel for the last four years......

Iran thinks we're a joke.

If you have real policy in your platform, you don't need God. What the hell does God have to do with our politics?

Isreal is just another nation, not some Holy Vision. As such, and as an ally, it deserves the same consideration as our other allies, not more, not less.

No, Iran does not think we are a joke. They see us as a nation antagnostic to their theocracy, and justly so. But at the same time, Isreal is also a theocratic state. Such state are notoriously intolerant of other views. While Isreal is more tolerant the Iran, it still is less tolerant than most other democratic nations.

Isreal has many nukes already. Should Iran be so foolish as to use a nuke, or attempt to use one on Isreal, it will cease to exist. We need to look very carefully at what other people try to get us to do.

Achmswallowmejad and the Supremen Ayahtollah are Shi'a 12'ver.....I have ZERO reason to think you have ever heard of this....you haven't.

YOU think the Iranaian leaders think like you do as evidenced by your posts...look up what it means to be a 12'ver...and please know they don't think like we do.[/QUOTE]

How many times have you been to Israel? You still didn't answer me.

Achmswallowmejad and the Supremen Ayahtollah are Shi'a 12'ver.....I have ZERO reason to think you have ever heard of this....you haven't.

YOU think the Iranaian leaders think like you do as evidenced by your posts...look up what it means to be a 12'ver...and please know they don't think like we do.

I haven't heard of Shia 12'ver, at least not like that. I have heard of something about them believing we're basically at the end times though. I'm skeptical though about the reasoning that their beliefs necessarily indicate a lack of rationality. And even supposing Khameini and Ahmadenijad followed this thought process, how do we know that thousands of civil servants beneath them would follow their apocolyptic designs?

YOU think the Iranaian leaders think like you do as evidenced by your posts...look up what it means to be a 12'ver...and please know they don't think like we do.

I haven't heard of Shia 12'ver, at least not like that. I have heard of something about them believing we're basically at the end times though. I'm skeptical though about the reasoning that their beliefs necessarily indicate a lack of rationality. And even supposing Khameini and Ahmadenijad followed this thought process, how do we know that thousands of civil servants beneath them would follow their apocolyptic designs?

They believe that chaos ushers in the 12'th Imam and that peace follows in the form of a world caliphate.....what those underneath believe is immaterial, they don't have any guns.

Remember the ‘Samson Option’. Israel says they have nuclear missiles aimed at cities all over Europe, which they curiously and insanely regard as ‘hostile’, this being the preferred choice of target of the Israeli Air Force. Israel routinely calls the USA ‘anti-semitic’ too. Does anything strike you a being a little odd about that? Like what the hell are we fighting for Israel for? If you want to do something to protect your security, address the issue of the Samson Option every day to your media and to all others till that threat is properly dealt with. Demand that it be the topmost issue from amongst all others until those Israeli nukes are confiscated. That is the only threat the whole world faces, not Iraq, not Afghanistan, not Libya, not Iran or any other nation, but Israel, the gangster bully boys.

During an interview with Alan Hart, the then Israeli premier Golda Meir twice stated that Israel was prepared to destroy the whole world with nuclear weapons if Israel ever faced military defeat. She and others have used this obscene blackmail, justifying it with the thought that we were all only ever created just to serve them, and that if we ever fail in this duty, then we are all to be quite justifiably punished by extermination. This is your security issue above all others.

More: THE SAMSON OPTION – ISRAEL IS THE GREATEST THREAT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD « Mothman777's Blog

Obama turns down Netanyahu meeting request | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

We will hem and haw while Iran makes their nukes. You can be assured if Obama wins we will do nothing to stop them. And Iran believes they can win a Nuclear exchange with Israel. They don't need a lot 3 or 4 is all it would take to decimate Israel.

Where will Jillian be after her hero causes the death of millions of Jews?

Neither Israel nor Iran will be a functional state?

What is in the best interest of the United States? What should we do if Israel preempts, using the Bush doctrine of bogus imminent threat?

Gunny: Israel Is going to attack Iran. This will precipitate A Jihad from practically all the filthy muslum nations - then Israel is going to be forced to use nukes in their defence which will turn most of the world against them, but I will love them for it. God will not let Israel be nuked - Semper Fi!

And at Auschwitz, God was where?
Everywhere!

They believe that chaos ushers in the 12'th Imam and that peace follows in the form of a world caliphate.....what those underneath believe is immaterial, they don't have any guns.

If that's the case then I see your concern, but I'm skeptical. While Iran has its share of ideological leaders it is also an established member of the international order and has a large group of civil servants that aren't planning for the end times.

Iran is led by a Shia sect of kooks that believe in bringing chaos on Earth to bring their utopia on Earth.

Letting kooks get nukes when they think it is their religious duty to use them against Israel and the US is insane.

Bush, McCain and Romney would stop Iran from nuking Iran but it is up in the air whether Obamination will do the same given his anti-Jewish roots and friends.

Why would Iran think we'd annihilate them?

Our dems just tried to remove God from their platform, and have been doing their best to distance themselves from Israel for the last four years......

Iran thinks we're a joke.

Would you quit it with the deems took god out, it's getting old and it's not even true.
It's not getting old, and it is true; turn the volume up, and play it back!

wow the crazies are in fine form tonight.

They get worked up on the holiday that celebrates the 911 attack. Lahkota's been fucking gleeful all day.

Obama turns down Netanyahu meeting request | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

We will hem and haw while Iran makes their nukes. You can be assured if Obama wins we will do nothing to stop them. And Iran believes they can win a Nuclear exchange with Israel. They don't need a lot 3 or 4 is all it would take to decimate Israel.

Where will Jillian be after her hero causes the death of millions of Jews?
Prove they're building the "bomb", then we'll continue this discussion.

Forum List

Back