The difference between Obama and Romney on their first tweet of today

Here we go again. More lies by the rw's and they're spreading this one as fast as they can.

When a tweet is authored by the president, it is alwalys signed "bo".

President Obama did not write that tweet.

But hey, don't let a little thing like YOU'RE LYING slow you down.

Here we go again. More lies by the rw's and they're spreading this one as fast as they can.

His twitter page he should have a say that goes on it . Especially on days like this. Just goes to show his who circle is nothing but in campaign mode. Cant stop for a few moments to tweet something nice first thing in the morning

So this isn't Barack Obama's twitter page? Barack Obama (BarackObama) on Twitter

Does he have one?

Gawd. You fools are just flat out brain dead.

Read what I wrote.

President Obama signs his personal tweets, the tweets he himself writes, the tweets that are not written by members of his volunteers/staff, the tweets typed by his very own fingers instead of typed by staff or volunteers

(is this clear enough for you?)

THOSE tweets are always signed .....

bo​

Now, go look again at his twitter page and see if you can figure it out.

OR, if you prefer, just keep telling the same lies, over and over again.

BTW Went to a page on the huffington post citing Obama's twitter page. Shockingly, it leads to the same page luddy claims isnt Obama's page.

Maybe someone needs to tell the huffington post that the site is a right wing lie...

His twitter page he should have a say that goes on it . Especially on days like this. Just goes to show his who circle is nothing but in campaign mode. Cant stop for a few moments to tweet something nice first thing in the morning

He DID write something nice. Go read it.

https://twitter.com/BarackObama

In case my post above is too complicated, its the the first tweet and it is signed in the way that he always signs his tweets -

bo

BTW Went to a page on the huffington post citing Obama's twitter page. Shockingly, it leads to the same page luddy claims isnt Obama's page.

Maybe someone needs to tell the huffington post that the site is a right wing lie...

Oh goody, more lies.

Show me EXACTLY what site I said was not the president's?

Go ahead. QUOTE where I said any site was or was not the president's.

Stoopid desperate rw's are just friggin pathetic.

Why?

This lie is all over the internet. What is wrong with telling the truth about it?

Seriously, why should this be deleted?

okay, Amy, I see what you mean.

Also shows Avatar for the liar he/she/it is.

Bottom line is that Obama did not write that tweet but you'll never see even one rw make any effort to correct the "mistake" cuz, if there's one thing they love, its lies about our president.

He DID write something nice. Go read it.
https://twitter.com/BarackObama
n case my post above is too complicated, its the the first tweet and it is signed in the way that he always signs his tweets -
bo

First of all it's beyond ghey that you know this. If you are truly gay I apologize.

BO. He stinks.

Not one rw has the gumption to simply admit they were wrong about this.

All they're capable of is - really dumb crap.

but hey, at least avatar and the op have been shamed into silence.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back