What will the GOP do?

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Now that they hold both chambers, will the GOP properly impeach Obama if he continues to violate the Constitution and circumvent Congress? Nearly every Executive Order he has issued was outside of the parameters of Executive Orders and actually altered law.

My hope is that the new Congress will hold this maniac in check. However, knowing the GOP and their pathetic history, I suspect they won't hold his power in check as the Constitution requires them to do because they will be worried about the politics of it all and how it will play in the 2016 elections.

Does anyone see the GOP doing the right thing and obeying Constitutional law? I just can't see it - not with Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, and John McCain sitting there.

Well I guess that answers this question. Instead of doing the right thing and impeaching this arrogant criminal (or bringing charges against him in a court of law), the new Congress plans to "defund" Obama's unconstitutional amnesty plan. Oh...ok. Because Obama will need "funding" to sign a piece of paper?!?

Until the Tea Party has control (which will likely never ever happen thanks to fraudulent elections) the nation will never get fixed. It will be a constant cluster-f*ck of unqualified liberals (Republican's) and radical, unhinged marxists (Democrats).

Here s How Conservatives Aim to Stop Obama s Action on Illegal Immigrants

Forum List

Back