What will resident GOP voters do when they find out GOP won't repeal Obamacare?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
flip out is what
hissy.gif
mouth breathers like bripat, nonsense2008, etc...

Paul: Trump backs health repeal, replacement at same time

Some Republican lawmakers are expressing reservations about scrapping the law, which now covers 20 million people, without a near-term replacement.

31420334280_e4c72334e2.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if the weasels in the halls of congress are ready to have their phone banks melt down, like they did when they tried to ram amnesty through under Dubya.

You got places where the repubs agreed to expand medicaid to enroll people and now they know if they remove that, their reelection prospects will be dashed :eusa_drool:

from my source:

It would be a political nightmare for Republicans to repeal the Affordable Care Act and then fail to pass a new version of the law.

Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., told reporters Friday that Republicans might find themselves in a "box canyon" if they erase the law without a substitute in hand.

:banana:

from my source:

It would be a political nightmare for Republicans to repeal the Affordable Care Act and then fail to pass a new version of the law.

Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., told reporters Friday that Republicans might find themselves in a "box canyon" if they erase the law without a substitute in hand.

:banana:
Corker isn't from Tennessee. If that's the extent to which your source is accurate, you have some real challenges.

from my source:

Corker isn't from Tennessee. If that's the extent to which your source is accurate, you have some real challenges.
yeah he's from even a redder state. Anything else you want to add hack boi?

So your source can't even get an easy detail like that right, but the rest is supposed to be credible.

pffffffft

Forum List

Back