What will Obama Do About Iraq Now?

One, you know I am not LDS, antares.

Two, if I were, so what?

Three, you are agnostic, right?

One, you know I am not LDS, antares.

Two, if I were, so waht?

Three, you are agnostic, right?

Sweetie if you were I'd find great humor in it.

There are A LOT of belief systems jake......you...well YOU claim to be the most "godly" man on the board....and yet you profess nothing else.

Tell me about your "god" Jake?

You afraid?

Show where I ever claimed such a thing. You can't, and you know it. Why an agnostic would want to know is beyond me, but I call Jesus "my Lord" and he calls me by my first name. Satan knows your name, antares, and calls you by your addiction; Jesus knows my problems but calls me by name. Reach out to Him, antares.

Opposing parties always call on God, TK, did you not know that? Go ask Abraham, David, and Solomon to name a few. I would think that God would believe that Obama is the ultimate joke on the neo-cons. You don't know God if you think differently.

Thing is, there were no parties during Abraham, David's or Solomon's times. Only warring kingdoms vying for power in the Levant. The concept of 'parties' did not exist in the minds of these men. I think God would believe that both parties are jokes on each other. Plus, I know God a lot better than you, and he is probably laughing at our futile efforts to work against each other. Think Sodom and Gomorrah.

You don't know squat about God. If all you can do is politicize the Almighty, you don't know him at all.

Good day.

Show where I ever claimed such a thing. You can't, and you know it. Why an agnostic would want to know is beyond me, but I call Jesus "my Lord" and he calls me by my first name. Satan knows your name, antares, and calls you by your addiction; Jesus knows my problems but calls me by name. Reach out to Him, antares.

You do realize that NOBODY wants to worship any god" that claims you?

Son you are so full of hatred and venom.

You know.....

James 3:11

11 Doth a fountain send forth from the same place sweet water and bitter?

I know more about your own "professed" faith than you do.

The fact is that that the very best you can say for the Bushie supporters is that God is punishing them with Obama for their neo-con sins.

I think God is neither pleased with Democrats or Republicans, and is punishing us all for putting our faith in politicians rather than him. America has turned away from God. And you have such a sordid view of the Almighty, Jake, that you think he would use his infinite power and knowledge to exact his wrath on an opposing party. Laughable.

And you wonder why I mock religious people. Dumb statements like this, is why I mock the religious

The fact is that that the very best you can say for the Bushie supporters is that God is punishing them with Obama for their neo-con sins.

I think God is neither pleased with Democrats or Republicans, and is punishing us all for putting our faith in politicians rather than him. America has turned away from God. And you have such a sordid view of the Almighty, Jake, that you think he would use his infinite power and knowledge to exact his wrath on an opposing party. Laughable.

And you wonder why I mock religious people. Dumb statements like this, is why I mock the religious

We mock you because you are no more than a little man raging against the machine Joe.....

anatares and TK are shoving their self loathing onto those who they blame for their marginalization instead of blaming the ones in their mirror looking backing at them.

We mock you because you are no more than a little man raging against the machine Joe.....

And yet I totally own you every time you are dumb enough to talk to me.

And yet I totally own you every time you are dumb enough to talk to me.

LOL, joe you have NEVER owned anyone.

antares, you are flailing as if you are seeing apparitions. Go to bed and rest some.

What do we do about the huge black murder rate at home? Invade Swaziland? Cute, I know, but what about black violence at home? Let's focus on a few trigger happy white rouge cops. Lets do that. Dulls the pain of reality.

Forum List

Back