What will low income people do for healthcare if they lose their Obamacare?

This is really a bottom-of-the-barrel post from you.

You're trying to equate hospitality to stealing from earners for the purpose of buying votes for Democrats????

Pleeeeeezzzzzz don't play dumb.

You do not have insurance do you or you are on your parents. I hope they do not allow people like you to go to the ER, they should have a name there of free loaders like you who try to use the ER like a doctors office because you have no assets to lose. Are you insured. Answer yes or no?

I'm independently wealthy.
Ever since I learned to spin straw into gold, those little inconveniences no longer held any interest for me.
What type of broom do you fly around on? Is it long enough to give Annie Coulter a ride?

You can post as much stupid stuff as you like, as long as you keep makin' these noodles....
Ramen.jpg

No one asked YOU how independently wealthy you were.

Yet you see to have a great interest in same.....

....and, we are looking for help to keep the sharks in the moat fed......

Send in a resume, M'kay, Ramen.......

You do not have insurance do you or you are on your parents. I hope they do not allow people like you to go to the ER, they should have a name there of free loaders like you who try to use the ER like a doctors office because you have no assets to lose. Are you insured. Answer yes or no?

Ever since I learned to spin straw into gold, those little inconveniences no longer held any interest for me.
What type of broom do you fly around on? Is it long enough to give Annie Coulter a ride?

You can post as much stupid stuff as you like, as long as you keep makin' these noodles....
Ramen.jpg

For my zip code, on the Exchange, a 60 year old male, earning $28k gross a year, for the lowest priced Silver Policy, receives $11,800 in subsidies and pays $130 a month in premium out of his own pocket, and this male would also receive cost sharing reductions, of another $2100 in govt assistance for out of pocket/ and deductible expenses. So the insurance policy for him in my zip code on the Exchange, at 60 years old is $13,360 a year plus $2700 deductible/out of pocket of which $2100 is given in extra assistance....with NO SUBSIDIES, thE price of the policy with out of pocket is $16000 A YEAR.

The GOP would help this 60 year old man with an alleged tax credit, but when he owes no federal income tax, will he still get this $4k credit, and even if they gave the credit of $4k to him, he STILL COULD NOT AFFORD TO BUY HEALTH CARE INSURANCE because he would not have the additional $12,000 for the premium costs and out of pocket expense.

This man would be forced to go without health care insurance.

Ramen.jpg

You wrote nothing is this post.....which makes it far and a way the most intelligent you have ever......ever......posted.

Keep up the good work!

Trump is what happens when you have debates and all you get from this clown, is don't worry it gonna be terrific!!

No plans, no explainations, just, its gonna be fantastic!!

As his white supporters put it, "he speaks our language, says it like it is......"

All deserves a idiot like this and a GOP mandate like this...enjoy!!

24 million american's stuck in America's er rooms until they die off quietly.

For my zip code, on the Exchange, a 60 year old male, earning $28k gross a year, for the lowest priced Silver Policy, receives $11,800 in subsidies and pays $130 a month in premium out of his own pocket, and this male would also receive cost sharing reductions, of another $2100 in govt assistance for out of pocket/ and deductible expenses. So the insurance policy for him in my zip code on the Exchange, at 60 years old is $13,360 a year plus $2700 deductible/out of pocket of which $2100 is given in extra assistance....with NO SUBSIDIES, thE price of the policy with out of pocket is $16000 A YEAR.

The GOP would help this 60 year old man with an alleged tax credit, but when he owes no federal income tax, will he still get this $4k credit, and even if they gave the credit of $4k to him, he STILL COULD NOT AFFORD TO BUY HEALTH CARE INSURANCE because he would not have the additional $12,000 for the premium costs and out of pocket expense.

Bottom line is this, the GOP is out to destroy healthcare for all, out to dismantle ACA and is wary of what scare tatics to use next year to get the American stupid to vote for them once again.

Bottom line is this, the GOP is out to destroy healthcare for all, out to dismantle ACA and is wary of what scare tatics to use next year to get the American stupid to vote for them once again.
I don't think they're out to destroy it, they've just been conditioned to automatically knee-jerk against any government involvement beyond the military. This started during Reagan's first inaugural speech, when they took his "...government is the problem" line as gospel and not as politics.

So now, they're like a guy trying to paint a portrait with only a few colors. They're not "allowed" to use the other colors when dealing with an issue, so they're very limited in what they can do.

Congrats!

I know you work very hard to make your posts as silly as possible, and, I believe, you may have outdone yourself!

This:
"...the GOP is out to destroy healthcare for all..."

Can I point out that every individual in America, whether legal or otherwise, has had healthcare- by federal law- since it was mandated by the most successful President in the last hundred years.

"The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA)[1] is an act of the United States Congress, passed in 1986 as part of the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA). It requires hospital Emergency Departments that accept payments from Medicare to provide an appropriate medical screening examination (MSE) to individuals seeking treatment for a medical condition, regardless of citizenship, legal status, or ability to pay."
Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act - Wikipedia

The President featured is of the GOP.

And, since his bill, above, gives healthcare coverage to every single person within our borders, it is awesomely silly to claim that the GOP is out to do the opposite of what it actually did.

Don't you agree?

They do not want facts, they just don't want to be made to have insurance. They are loafers as really as you pointed out they can all afford insurance if they make over 22 grand a year, if under they go on Medicaid.

Ramen.jpg

You wrote nothing is this post.....which makes it far and a way the most intelligent you have ever......ever......posted.

Keep up the good work!
Enjoy your European vacation on your broom Witch Hilda.
images

I don't think they're out to destroy it, they've just been conditioned to automatically knee-jerk against any government involvement beyond the military. This started during Reagan's first inaugural speech, when they took his "...government is the problem" line as gospel and not as politics.

So now, they're like a guy trying to paint a portrait with only a few colors. They're not "allowed" to use the other colors, so they're very limited in what they can do.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.....wrong again, as shown in post #248.

Stay out of the sun, take a nap, and come back tomorrow....you may have better results.

Ramen.jpg

Keep up the good work!
Enjoy your European vacation on your broom Witch Hilda.
images

While watching “Swamp People,” I realized what brings you here, to the board.

It’s the hopes for a whole, live chicken, isn’t it?

The Trump white house keep quoting the CBO's assessment of ACA...what they leave out is this....
CBO pick Hall a Bush vet, government skeptic
By BRIAN FALER

02/27/15 10:10 AM EST

Updated 02/27/15 07:27 PM EST

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Republicans on Friday named Keith Hall head of the Congressional Budget Office, installing a conservative Bush administration economist atop an agency charged with determining how much lawmakers’ bills would cost.

Hall, who served on George W. Bush’s Council of Economic Advisers, is a critic of the Affordable Care Act who shares Republican skepticism of government spending and regulation.

Repeal the ACA and also repeal EMTALA so PC can't use the ER like a Dr. office.

The 24 million uninsured are mostly poor democrat immigrant families who should of never been let into the country.
24 million will affect a lot of red state voters.....make no mistake!!!! Get ready for the GOP over reach and lost of GOP house seats in 2018.

Is that the same CBO that predicted 24 million would be signed up on the exchanges and there were less than 12 million that did? I think they should take another year, since the Democrats in the Senate will block it any way and let Obamacare stay in force.
The 24 million uninsured are mostly poor democrat immigrant families who should of never been let into the country.
24 million will affect a lot of red state voters.....make no mistake!!!! Get ready for the GOP over reach and lost of GOP house seats in 2018.

Is that the same CBO that predicted 24 million would be signed up on the exchanges and there were less than 12 million that did? I think they should take another year, since the Democrats in the Senate will block it any way and let Obamacare stay in force.
Hey too short where's your humanity???? Ya can't get into heaven with that attitude.

Hey too short where's your humanity???? Ya can't get into heaven with that attitude.

Let me worry about how I get into heaven. I would have thought that you would absolutely love Obamacare.

there was a solid calculable reason for the CBO estimate being that far off... in their calculation....

The medicaid expansion for low income earners that was mandatory at the time of their calculation was reversed by the Supreme Court which made the expansion OPTIONAL, and only about half the States went with it the first year, plus penalties were pushed out a couple of years, and the grand opening of the exchange was a cyber disaster....

The CBO is pretty darn good at giving estimates, but they can only do so at any given time with the rules of the game given to them at the time.

It's REWRITING HISTORY now to claim the CBO was inaccurate with their projected estimate without giving the reasons why....like the medicaid expansion thing being made optional.

They had 7 years to reevaluate their estimate.

The folks who want the "freedom" to pay "their own way" don't realize that, in that system, they're also paying for those who can't, in the form of taxes, higher premiums and higher costs.

Why is this so difficult to understand?

Everyone understands it.

What you don't understand is this
"The Federal Government's $146 Billion Obamacare Boo-Boo"
The Federal Government's $146 Billion Obamacare Boo-Boo -- The Motley Fool

"...the exchanges are on the brink of collapse. Major insurers are quitting, premiums are skyrocketing, enrollment is below expectations, and the administration is taking increasingly desperate measures to paper over the problems. By this time next year, the exchanges could be out of business."
Read more at: More Duct Tape Won’t Save Obamacare’s Collapsing Exchanges
Replacing a lousy law with another lousy law has nothing to do with my point.

I just proved the costs associated with ObamaCare are dramatic.

Get it?
Of course I get it. You chose to change the subject. I pointed out the obvious, that the folks who want the "freedom" to pay "their own way" don't realize that, in that system, they're also paying for those who can't, in the form of taxes, higher premiums and higher costs.

That's when you changed the subject to the ACA.
Now you're paying for their emergency room visits.

Who pays the $13,360 he gets.

Unfuckin beleivable.....The GOP is now saying the democrats are just trying to scare people......TWO WORDS FOR THESE MOTHERFUCKERS.....DEATH PANELS!!

Now exactly how many died under ACA?

The folks who want the "freedom" to pay "their own way" don't realize that, in that system, they're also paying for those who can't, in the form of taxes, higher premiums and higher costs.

Why is this so difficult to understand?

Everyone understands it.

What you don't understand is this
"The Federal Government's $146 Billion Obamacare Boo-Boo"
The Federal Government's $146 Billion Obamacare Boo-Boo -- The Motley Fool

"...the exchanges are on the brink of collapse. Major insurers are quitting, premiums are skyrocketing, enrollment is below expectations, and the administration is taking increasingly desperate measures to paper over the problems. By this time next year, the exchanges could be out of business."
Read more at: More Duct Tape Won’t Save Obamacare’s Collapsing Exchanges
Replacing a lousy law with another lousy law has nothing to do with my point.

I just proved the costs associated with ObamaCare are dramatic.

Get it?
Of course I get it. You chose to change the subject. I pointed out the obvious, that the folks who want the "freedom" to pay "their own way" don't realize that, in that system, they're also paying for those who can't, in the form of taxes, higher premiums and higher costs.

That's when you changed the subject to the ACA.
Now you're paying for their emergency room visits.
And guess whos' gonna end up paying for this? Sure as hell ain't gonna be the insurance companies or hospitals.

Forum List

Back