Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Should Have Picked Hillary

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Stoner

Herbologist
Aug 16, 2008
Euphoria
When McCain/Palin win in November what will be the #1 reason libs use for losing (because we know the libbies always have to have an excuse for their failure)?

Personally I have to go with the first two options. They'll whine about racism and then they'll jump on their favorite bandwagon...the stolen election. Once again they'll have no proof for this but it's always fun watching them make jackasses out of themselves.

Last edited:
I'm going with stolen election because they did it the last two times.

Yes, libs used that as their main excuse for losing the last 2 elections. They'll go with that as their mainstay this year but will throw in the race card as well. Afterall, libbies have an endless number of excuses to make up for their clusterfucks.

Yes, libs used that as their main excuse for losing the last 2 elections. They'll go with that as their mainstay this year but will throw in the race card as well.

I'm going with --anything that pops in their head at the time.

They'ye not the best at owning up to things.

They'ye not the best at owning up to things.

It's one of the big reasons they've been outside the WH 20 out of the last 28 years. They're clueless about their incompetence. Instead of saying, "Ok, what mistakes did we make and how do we remedy them so we can win next time," they reach into their Fantasy Land grab bag and pull out all sorts of wild and magical excuses. These douchebags actually have their clone followers believing an election for POTUS was "stolen" not once but twice. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sheep are endless forms of entertainment.

Last edited:
The funny thing is, the only evidence of attempts at election theft and voter fraud points to the left...

This is going to be a fun thread to dig back up on Nov. 5.

dztob9.gif

When McCain/Palin win in November what will be the #1 reason libs use for losing (because we know the libbies always have to have an excuse for their failure)?

Personally I have to go with the first two options. They'll whine about racism and then they'll jump on their favorite bandwagon...the stolen election. Once again they'll have no proof for this but it's always fun watching them make jackasses out of themselves.

It's good to see you still think Mac can pull it off. It looks pretty bleak for him right now.

Uh, yeah, that was a great article on accusations of stolen elections.

Not even a good try, son. Next time you decide to waste my fucking time with your methane-breathing, sheep rhetoric, bullshit links, at least make sure it proves your point instead of talking about conspiracy theories. Hell, kid, people say we didn't walk on the moon. Doesn't make it true.

When you get something solid come back and talk to me. I'm in no mood to play libbie games at this moment in time.

Dismissed.

Most likely stolen election, but they may want to show off their shiny new race card.
Oh God, Now they have to make a choice about something.
:eusa_shifty::eusa_shhh::eusa_shifty:

Most likely stolen election, but they may want to show off their shiny new race card.
Oh God, Now they have to make a choice about something.
:eusa_shifty::eusa_shhh::eusa_shifty:

ROFLMAO.

You, my friend, get a rep for that.

Mark my words, they'll use the stolen election and race card. You would think using the stolen election thing would seem old to them after 8 years but for some odd reason the machine is still programming it into their sheep-heads.

Your lack of apostrophes is unbelievable.

oh no, you attacked the fact that i dont use apostrophes everywhere it is appropriate on this message board!!!! please dont criticise me for lack of capitalization as well!

oh no, you edited it to be spelling? so i misspelled a word? oh god!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back