Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Independents Took Away Votes

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Biden Was A Bad VP Selection

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Should Have Picked Hillary

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Uh, yeah, that was a great article on accusations of stolen elections.

Not even a good try, son. Next time you decide to waste my fucking time with your methane-breathing, sheep rhetoric, bullshit links, at least make sure it proves your point instead of talking about conspiracy theories. Hell, kid, people say we didn't walk on the moon. Doesn't make it true.

When you get something solid come back and talk to me. I'm in no mood to play libbie games at this moment in time.

Dismissed.

here ya go fuckwad

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/10432334/was_the_2004_election_stolen

eat shit you turd

oh no, you attacked the fact that i dont use apostrophes everywhere it is appropriate on this message board!!!! please dont criticise me for lack of capitalization as well!

I won't. You're a libbie. It would be unfair for me to expect basic functions from you.

Uh, yeah, that was a great article on accusations of stolen elections.

Not even a good try, son. Next time you decide to waste my fucking time with your methane-breathing, sheep rhetoric, bullshit links, at least make sure it proves your point instead of talking about conspiracy theories. Hell, kid, people say we didn't walk on the moon. Doesn't make it true.

When you get something solid come back and talk to me. I'm in no mood to play libbie games at this moment in time.

Dismissed.
BlogActive: Real Truth, Direct Action

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/washington/12fraud.html?_r=1&pagewanted=print&oref=slogin

BlogActive: Real Truth, Direct Action

What? You actually posted an article about a man voting in the wrong district? That's the mass liberal conspiracy theory?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

Seriously, are you clones even going to try?
The point is you guys are on a witch hunt for a small number of people. 86 people have been convicted of voter fraud nation wide. And do you really think that no republican as ever commented voter fraud. We should start calling this McCarthyism! Are we going to have a witch trial like they did in Salem or congressional hearings?

Oh shit, more articles with accusations and no proof. I thought I told you moonbats to not bother me with libbie rhetoric?

Anyone want to send me a link to people being found guilty of this in the courts? Anyone? Anyone at all?

I guess you never read the article huh?

ROFLMAO!

How can anyone that watched that debate last night still think McCane still has any chance at all?

Oh shit, more articles with accusations and no proof. I thought I told you moonbats to not bother me with libbie rhetoric?

Anyone want to send me a link to people being found guilty of this in the courts? Anyone? Anyone at all?

easily dismissed since it's YOUR party that is guilty. I'm suprised myself that no charges have been filed..however, once a democrat is in office, perhaps that will change. I wonder what the statute of limitations is on voter fraud? Might be too late for the 2000 election but I doubt for the 2004 election.

Bet the Republicans who committed that fraud are completely shitting themselves at the very idea of Obama winning.

Yes, libs used that as their main excuse for losing the last 2 elections. They'll go with that as their mainstay this year but will throw in the race card as well. Afterall, libbies have an endless number of excuses to make up for their clusterfucks.

I'll give you 4 culprits on the GOP side: Katherine Harris, Mark Foley, Ken Blackwell & Jeb Bush.

One word NIXON! We will never come close to Watergate!

This is going to be a fun thread to dig back up on Nov. 5.

dztob9.gif

THat's hilarious. What is she actually saying?

I will! Give me a minute, ok?

I doubt this election will be close enough for anyone to finesse a win in the wrong direction by merely stealing one state or the other. (as some people think happened in the last two elections)

I'm not sure that American can take another questionable outcome -- especially if the majority of honest polls leading up the vote indicated that one candidate or the other had a significant lead that doesn't manifest in the actual election.

I have absolutely no idea what people would do if they thought the election was really stolen, but I'm fairly certain that American will not fare well if your average American become too cynical about voting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back