Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Independents Took Away Votes

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Biden Was A Bad VP Selection

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Should Have Picked Hillary

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Anyone want to send me a link to people being found guilty of this in the courts? Anyone? Anyone at all?

Ah, I see, you meant "convictions" in your first post, not "evidence."

Nevermind the MANUFACTURER admitting that its code drops votes in democratic districts, then.

well, he yelled at me for spelling and lack of punctuation. i can only imagine what he'll do to you for changing a name :eusa_shifty:

Don't worry about your spelling I am probably the worst one on here when it comes to spelling!

Don't worry about your spelling I am probably the worst one on here when it comes to spelling!

oh, i dont give a shit. what bothers me is when posters turn to criticising spelling and grammar rather than substance

Oh shit, more articles with accusations and no proof. I thought I told you moonbats to not bother me with libbie rhetoric?

Anyone want to send me a link to people being found guilty of this in the courts? Anyone? Anyone at all?

Jacqueline Maiden and Kathleen Dreamer were each sentenced to 18 months for rigging a ballot recount in Ohio after the 2004 election. The judge seemed to agree that there may have been a conspiracy to defraud the voters, saying, “I can’t help but feel there’s more to this story.” According to the Brad Blog, had John Kerry won just six more votes in each of the state’s precincts, he would be president.

And Stoner, this is just one of the many many ways they stole the last two elections.

ThomHartmann.com - 'Stinking Evidence' of Possible Election Fraud Found in Florida

ThomHartmann.com - The Theft of Your Vote Is Just a Chip Away

You need to spend some time on Bradblog.com

Doofus, those are both democrats. Kinda undermines the argument that the 2004 election was stolen. LOL

Jacqueline Maiden and Kathleen Dreamer were each sentenced to 18 months for rigging a ballot recount in Ohio after the 2004 election. The judge seemed to agree that there may have been a conspiracy to defraud the voters, saying, “I can’t help but feel there’s more to this story.” According to the Brad Blog, had John Kerry won just six more votes in each of the state’s precincts, he would be president.

And Stoner, this is just one of the many many ways they stole the last two elections.

ThomHartmann.com - 'Stinking Evidence' of Possible Election Fraud Found in Florida

ThomHartmann.com - The Theft of Your Vote Is Just a Chip Away

You need to spend some time on Bradblog.com

What article do you believe?

I google their names and this article came up and says.

"Kerry gained 17 votes and Bush lost six in the county's recount."

Ohio Election Workers Convicted of Manipulating 2004 U.S. Presidential Recount - International Herald Tribune / AP 24jan2007

Doofus, those are both democrats. Kinda undermines the argument that the 2004 election was stolen. LOL

Why, cause one's black? Have you ever seen Ken Blackwell?

Ok, here:

Blackwell also announced he would enforce an Ohio State election law decreeing that any person who appeared at a polling place to vote but whose registration could not be confirmed would be given only a provisional ballot; if it were later determined that the person had attempted to vote in the wrong precinct, then their provisional ballot would not be counted. He also directed poll workers to refuse to distribute provisional ballots unless they were satisfied as to the voter's residence. The Democratic party promptly filed a lawsuit claiming that the policy was "intended to disenfranchise minority voters" and in violation of federal election law, specifically section 302 of the Help America Vote Act (HAVA).[33]

On October 21, 2004, U.S. District Court Judge James G. Carr issued an order rejecting Blackwell's policy.[34] Blackwell said that he would go to jail rather than comply.

Blackwell appealed the decision to the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. On October 26, 2004 the Court of Appeals unanimously affirmed in part and reversed in part. The court agreed with the plaintiffs and the District Court that Blackwell's directive violated HAVA to the extent that it empowered poll workers to withhold a provisional ballot based on their "on-the-spot determination at the polling place".

Why, cause one's black? Have you ever seen Ken Blackwell?

Ok, here:

Blackwell also announced he would enforce an Ohio State election law decreeing that any person who appeared at a polling place to vote but whose registration could not be confirmed would be given only a provisional ballot; if it were later determined that the person had attempted to vote in the wrong precinct, then their provisional ballot would not be counted. He also directed poll workers to refuse to distribute provisional ballots unless they were satisfied as to the voter's residence. The Democratic party promptly filed a lawsuit claiming that the policy was "intended to disenfranchise minority voters" and in violation of federal election law, specifically section 302 of the Help America Vote Act (HAVA).[33]

On October 21, 2004, U.S. District Court Judge James G. Carr issued an order rejecting Blackwell's policy.[34] Blackwell said that he would go to jail rather than comply.

Blackwell appealed the decision to the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. On October 26, 2004 the Court of Appeals unanimously affirmed in part and reversed in part. The court agreed with the plaintiffs and the District Court that Blackwell's directive violated HAVA to the extent that it empowered poll workers to withhold a provisional ballot based on their "on-the-spot determination at the polling place".

Hunh? Uh, no, not because they're black but because the article said they were democrats. I don't know what color they are!

Are you now saying that blackwell is a bad guy for being a black republican???

What the hell does race have to do with it?

What article do you believe?

I google their names and this article came up and says.

"Kerry gained 17 votes and Bush lost six in the county's recount."

Ohio Election Workers Convicted of Manipulating 2004 U.S. Presidential Recount - International Herald Tribune / AP 24jan2007

This was just one of many ways the GOP stole Florida & Ohio. For example in Florida, the GOP sent down to Florida a bunch of national Republican's to disrupt the Florida recount. Did that cost Gore the election? No. Did hanging chads alone? No. Caging voters? Not by itself. But add it all up and.

And this doesn't even take into account the Diebold, ES&S & Sequoia voting machines that were hackable and probably hacked.

Go to bradblog.com and check out everything he has on this subject.

Here in Warren County Ohio our Board of Elections has got to have equal number of Democrats and Rebulicans. I can't see how the Cleveland area would be much different. In fact I think it is a law. having said that I think it would be damn hard to rig a recount without having the other party notice.

just my 2 cents.

Hunh? Uh, no, not because they're black but because the article said they were democrats. I don't know what color they are!

Are you now saying that blackwell is a bad guy for being a black republican???

What the hell does race have to do with it?

I saw a picture of the women but it didn't say what party they belonged to so I thought you assumed.

Anyways, what do you think now? Did you read what you just replied to? It says:

The court agreed with the plaintiffs and the District Court that Blackwell's directive violated HAVA

Help America Vote Act (HAVA

He violated HAVA!!! PERIOD!!!!! And they plan on doing it again. That's why this time we are ready for them.

Here in Warren County Ohio our Board of Elections has got to have equal number of Democrats and Rebulicans. I can't see how the Cleveland area would be much different. In fact I think it is a law. having said that I think it would be damn hard to rig a recount without having the other party notice.

just my 2 cents.

I can't go to Bradblog at work so look this up:

The BRAD BLOG : Ohio Secretary of State Ends Voting Machine "sleepovers"

So Ken Blackwell was in charge back in 04. Now it's Jennifer Brunner. He was a big time Bush supporter AND in charge of Ohio's election? Sounds like Katherine Harris in 2000.

In 2004 Ohio had sleepovers where election officials would take voting machines home overnight. We know voting machines are hackable. Now one of the steps taken in Ohio is the new secretary of state ends sleepovers. Sounds like something happened in the middle of the election night in Ohio in 2004.

Besides the fact that Bush flew to Ohio in the middle of the night to meet Ken Blackwell. Probably to thank him. :clap2:

You all should be so proud.

When McCain/Palin win in November what will be the #1 reason libs use for losing (because we know the libbies always have to have an excuse for their failure)?

Personally I have to go with the first two options. They'll whine about racism and then they'll jump on their favorite bandwagon...the stolen election. Once again they'll have no proof for this but it's always fun watching them make jackasses out of themselves.

What loss?

McCain is going to get stomped like a rat in a closet.

Forum List

Back