What will happen if the US Army will fight with all the armies of the world at the same time?

They have always been in the military and fought to defend the constitution and the country, twerp.
There have 100% not been transgendered people who were pre surgery taking cross sex hormones, or post surgery taking whatever they take medication wise. They would be non deployable which until recently was a disqualified for service. That’s the thing all you people don’t get. It’s nit about being transphobic. It’s about not havng someone in the military who’s unable to do their primary job. Fight Americas wars.

There have 100% not been transgendered people who were pre surgery taking cross sex hormones, or post surgery taking whatever they take medication wise. They would be non deployable which until recently was a disqualified for service. That’s the thing all you people don’t get. It’s nit about being transphobic. It’s about not havng someone in the military who’s unable to do their primary job. Fight Americas wars.

How many transgenders are in the military?

How many transgenders are in the military?
No idea. But if they are non deployable then for every deployment they can’t go on someone else does. The requirement doesn’t go away just the number of available personnel to fill the requirement. So the Dad who misses his kid being born or the mom who misses her daughter’s graduation, because we have let someone who’s not qualified to serve take up a spot is it fair to them?

Also why shoukd the US taxpayer be funding this pre existing condition? If I go to MEPS and have cancer they aren’t letting me join and sending me to Walter Reed to get treatment.

If you want to cut your tits or balls off and take hormones that will fuck up your system, have at it. That’s between you and your doctor. The government shouldn’t be funding it through the military or at all.

Our country is too divided to fight a war against any but the most trivial enemy.

Forum List

Back