What will happen if the US Army will fight with all the armies of the world at the same time?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Judging by how quickly they dealt with Iraq during Operation Iraqi Freedom, they are capable of defeating the whole world at once. Iraq had a strong army, and there were even developments in the field of weapons of mass destruction. It only took 2 months.

I think that if the US armed forces come out with full force, they will defeat the whole world. How do you think?

Judging by how quickly they dealt with Iraq during Operation Iraqi Freedom, they are capable of defeating the whole world at once. Iraq had a strong army, and there were even developments in the field of weapons of mass destruction. It only took 2 months.

I think that if the US armed forces come out with full force, they will defeat the whole world. How do you think?

There was no war in Iraq. We were just "nation building" and "protecting Democracy."

So to answer your question, the US fighting all the world's armies at the same would be like Chuck Norris fighting 193 Justin Biebers.

Sure - they will crush everyone to dust, and each single US participant will get a silver star - happy now?

• Banned
There was no war in Iraq. We were just "nation building" and "protecting Democracy."

So to answer your question, the US fighting all the world's armies at the same would be like Chuck Norris fighting 193 Justin Biebers.
There was a full-scale deployment of the Iraqi federal army.

We can defeat any Army on earth, probably two

Beyond that we could not maintain

ridiculous. why should we have to fight anyone? much less "everyone at once?" what percent of americans will be rejected by the draft board? trump will have to hire wagner group for this one.

iragi freedom? my ass. iraq proved, again, that we need to stay out of that kind of business

why should we have to fight anyone?
According to Doctrine

what percent of americans will be rejected by the draft board?
United States volunteer army

trump will have to hire wagner group for this one.
Wagner soldiers are non-professional infantry. These fighters do not meet the requirements of the minimum training of an applicant for the US Army according to the criteria for military training and physical development

iragi freedom?
Operation Iraqi Freedom
Major combat operations were declared over on May 1, 2003

Lol. The US military and NATO using our nice little proxy Ukraine can’t even handle Russia. So, think again.
I think that the US is not involved in the war with the Russian Federation.

NATO (except France and Poland) does not matter, these countries do not have normal armies.

Not any more.

Thanks to Potatohead's Diversity, Inclusion and Equality policies for the US military all we have now are purse swingers.

Iraq was crippled by 2 decades of war and sanctions.

Not any more.

Thanks to Potatohead's Diversity, Inclusion and Equality policies for the US military all we have now are purse swingers.

They have always been in the military and fought to defend the constitution and the country, twerp.

ridiculous. why should we have to fight anyone? much less "everyone at once?" what percent of americans will be rejected by the draft board? trump will have to hire wagner group for this one.

iragi freedom? my ass. iraq proved, again, that we need to stay out of that kind of business

Clean Break Strategy and the PNAC demanded war on Iraq.

because i see how many supplychain problems the US has fighting in Ukraine.
and that's just *1* front.
There are no "chains" in Ukraine; the United States does not participate there. There were only a few deliveries of Himers in the beginning.

Forum List

Back