What will Donald Trump and his supporters do on election day if they lose?

"Simmering violence amid calls for coups and revolutions, for pitchforks, torches and a bloodbath will make November 9 like no other morning-after for American voters – does the country explode or can it get on with a gracious concession of defeat and the peaceful acceptance of a new president?"

Will he accept the loss with grace and be humble in defeat? Or will he complain and whine like a sore loser?
I'll lay on my back, drum my heels on the ground, scream and pull my hair. Then I'll move to Iran.

See ya

Putin wants chaos in the United States. He is investing in Comrade Trump heavily to see his goal. And Trumpettes are lapping up the Ruskie line from Comrade Trump.

Just how stupid are you? You think Vladimir Putin has your and your country/s best interest in mind? Putin wants his butt buddy in the White House so he can restore the old Soviet Union. Don't be so simple....

Actually Jim, it is Hillary who supports overthrowing and murdering the leaders of Middle Eastern countries some of which are Russia's allies. Remember Libya? She and Obama also want to overthrow Assaud. I'd say it is Hillary who is the war hawk here. As for me, I am fought my war, this one's on you and your kind.

Just how stupid are you? You think Vladimir Putin has your and your country/s best interest in mind? Putin wants his butt buddy in the White House so he can restore the old Soviet Union. Don't be so simple....

Neither of the two main candidates have our best interest or the best interest of the country in mind. We haven't had a president that did in decades (at least).

"Simmering violence amid calls for coups and revolutions, for pitchforks, torches and a bloodbath will make November 9 like no other morning-after for American voters – does the country explode or can it get on with a gracious concession of defeat and the peaceful acceptance of a new president?"

Will he accept the loss with grace and be humble in defeat? Or will he complain and whine like a sore loser?
I'll lay on my back, drum my heels on the ground, scream and pull my hair. Then I'll move to Iran.

See ya
bye

Forum List

Back