What will Dimms do when Mueller report comes back with NO COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA?

Trump beating it out of town while Cohen's 3 meetings with congress buries him Republicans were hiding info about trump Now those days are over IMPEACH TRUMP and make McConnell minority leader in 2020

BS. Half of the Republicans don't like Trump either. The last thing they would do is try to hide something.

The Dimms and the MSM will issue a mea culpa and admit they were wrong.

Isn’t that what will happen?

Of course not, because they KNOW it was a LIE all along.

They were mad that their person lost, so they HAD to try to get Trump out at all costs....even if it is all made up lies.

Disgusting, it’s called fascism.

Dimms love fascism as long as it’s the other side that is the target.

the only way Trump walks away from this after Manafort, Stone, Flynn, etc. have all plead guilty or were convicted...

is if they conclude he was too stupid to know what was going on around him...which would still make him unfit.

Besides, plenty of other stuff to investigate with this guy.

Pure Butt Hurt on your part...…….

"It’s not too soon to start thinking about the unthinkable: What if Trump refuses to leave peacefully when he loses in 2020 or is removed by the Senate sooner?" - Maddow

Trump will soon be crowned King of the World...…..

I was going to say the TDS crowd will just waste their time and our tax dollars trying to dig up anything they possibly can to satiate their appetite for hate, but you just made my point for me.

Thanks.

How many investigations of Bill Clinton did your side launch? Or of Hillary Clinton?

and they were squeaky clean compared to Trump.

Bull Shit Butt Hurt.....

What will Dimms do when Mueller report comes back with NO COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA?

A better Q would be, what will Congress do, when it is revealed that the majority of incumbents existence is predicated on collusion , corruption & cronyism of similar caliber?

~S~

Trump beating it out of town while Cohen's 3 meetings with congress buries him Republicans were hiding info about trump Now those days are over IMPEACH TRUMP and make McConnell minority leader in 2020

BS. Half of the Republicans don't like Trump either. The last thing they would do is try to hide something.
Don't like him??? Maybe but so far all I've seen is a group of Trump ass kissers refusing to tackle all the crap they know about him Party first country last

Ray From Cleveland, post: 21882875
She was guilty

So you are a fascist according to the pro Trumpo OP you are commenting on. You don’t get to decide guilt let alone whether an investigation on suspicion of a crime is warranted. and neither does your fascist white nationalist hero in orange face.

But he did.

Don't like him??? Maybe but so far all I've seen is a group of Trump ass kissers refusing to tackle all the crap they know about him Party first country last

There is nothing to know about him. Most of the things the left spews out about Trump and Russia are legal. There is no law stating you can't do business with Russia. There is no law against collusion. There are no laws about meeting with anybody from Russia.

How would that make him unfit? Please source this.

People around him, including possibly members of his own family, were colluding with a hostile foreign power, and he didn't know what was going on?
Manafort, trumps campaign manager has a long record of being a sleezebag working with Russians Why did Trump pick him ?? Drain the swamp ?? By bringing them to the WH?

She was guilty

So you are a fascist according to the pro Trumpo OP you are commenting on. You don’t get to decide guilt let alone whether an investigation on suspicion of a crime is warranted. and neither does your fascist white nationalist hero in orange face.

But he did.

Calm down snowflake....

No need to get your panties in a knot…

She was guilty

But he did.

This is still a free country until the Democrats get leadership of it, so yes, I'm allowed to feel whatever I want. I'm also allowed to state whatever facts I want. I'm allowed to have an opinion if I want.

She was guilty

But he did.

This is still a free country until the Democrats get leadership of it, so yes, I'm allowed to feel whatever I want. I'm also allowed to state whatever facts I want. I'm allowed to have an opinion if I want.
Seems republicans have problems when dems feel the same way

She was guilty

But he did.

Actually just the opposite. That's why when Democrats have rallies or speak at colleges, we never try to stop them. We want the entire world to hear what Democrats have to say and show how they think. In fact we aid in that because our talk show hosts use what they say and write in their programs. When Alexandria Kelly Bundy speaks, we have a picnic with what she says and want everybody to hear it.

She was guilty

But he did.

Actually just the opposite. That's why when Democrats have rallies or speak at colleges, we never try to stop them. We want the entire world to hear what Democrats have to say and show how they think. In fact we aid in that because our talk show hosts use what they say and write in their programs. When Alexandria Kelly Bundy speaks, we have a picnic with what she says and want everybody to hear it.
Just for example ,,,do you remember the nasty crowd of paid republicans stopping the re vote in the 2000 election ?

She was guilty

But he did.

Just for example ,,,do you remember the nasty crowd of paid republicans stopping the re vote in the 2000 election ?

Yes I do. Recounts (by law) were to be held in public view. When the Democrats broke the law by closing the curtains, it riled up a bunch of short haired guys with glasses and polo shirts. It's amazing that nobody broke a hangnail.

Forum List

Back