What welfare has done to minorities, in one sign

OP proves once again that he's dumb as the cardboard that sign is NOT written on. Here's the REAL sign, before slime like the OP photophopped it.

Ferguson Protester s Sign Gets An Offensive Photoshop Edit And Goes Viral

enhanced-31041-1417634168-25.jpg

Will jknowgood now apologize?

Nope.
What about the statement saying " even if it's not real " don't you understand? Dumbass

jknowgood

How convenient of you to leave out what you really said:

"This is the attitude minorities and liberals has [sic] had lately. Sad, for our grandchildren, even if it's not real. The line if [sic] thinking is."

You don't have the balls to just admit you posted a lie in order to get other ignorant, cracker ass, kkk, racists to pile on.

Now, how about you stop
:dig:

and
:anj_stfu:
My cracker ass? What are you a nig@er?

Reported for saying Nig@er

OP proves once again that he's dumb as the cardboard that sign is NOT written on. Here's the REAL sign, before slime like the OP photophopped it.

Nope.
What about the statement saying " even if it's not real " don't you understand? Dumbass

jknowgood

"This is the attitude minorities and liberals has [sic] had lately. Sad, for our grandchildren, even if it's not real. The line if [sic] thinking is."

You don't have the balls to just admit you posted a lie in order to get other ignorant, cracker ass, kkk, racists to pile on.

Now, how about you stop

and

Who are you, Barney Fife? Did you report nuttley for calling me a cracker? Also as a dallas fan, I call you a disgrace.

Nope.

jknowgood

Now, how about you stop

and

Who are you, Barney Fife? Did you report nuttley for calling me a cracker? Also as a dallas fan, I call you a disgrace.

Cracker is not as hurtful

jknowgood

Now, how about you stop

and

Still as racist.

jknowgood

Now, how about you stop

and

Still as racist.

Whitey would be considered racist mongo

Forum List

Back