That fish is offensive!

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Apparently the Minnesota Senate is concerned that the Asian Carp, an invasive species, might hurt some feelings so they want to name it something else.

I have a suggestion, it's an illegal alien, and a bottom feeder. It should be called "Democrat Voter Carp".

Apparently I can't get the link to post. Look up "rename Asian carp".

Apparently the Minnesota Senate is concerned that the Asian Carp, an invasive species, might hurt some feelings so they want to name it something else.

I have a suggestion, it's an illegal alien, and a bottom feeder. It should be called "Democrat Voter Carp".

So the Asian Carp is a detrimental invasive species, but thousands of Somalian Muzzies aren't? Many of which have even eluded FBI surveillance, only to reappear later while committing terrorist acts overseas after being indoctrinated in Minneapolis/St. Paul mosques?

Unfuckingbelievable.

There's been a huge influx of Great White Sharks off the coast of California. Guno objects to the terms Great and White in association.

Change the name to the massage parlor carp, or the driving-challenged carp, or the Tiger Mom, or the really-good-at-math fish.

There's been a huge influx of Great White Sharks off the coast of California. Guno objects to the terms Great and White in association.

Love it.

Asian-carp3.jpg

How ironic.

In England there was a Muslim sex slavery ring that was ignored for years because it was not PC to go after Muslims. But when the story finally broke the press in England referred to the Muslims as "Asian".

LMAO!!!

Forum List

Back