What weird foods do you eat?

mustard on tuna strait from the can.

I actually do that sometimes, too... but I mix it in as if it were mayo.

never been a huge fan of mayo (but still prefer it over that nasty shit they call miracle (i'm not puking) whip).

so, I'll take like a hogie roll, slice that bitch from the side and toast it... Open a can of Tuna in water... maybe throw a nice slice of sharp cheddar on.. with a bit of romaine lettuce, big slice of tomato and yellow mustard.

yum.

Mustard is a weird food itself.. Who the hell decided that bitter crap would be good on anything? :eusa_eh:

This thread just yanked me straight back to my childhood.. I refused to eat scrambled eggs without ketchup for some reason, so I just made some.

is your last name hansen?

No. Nor did I sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

don't you watch Deadliest Catch? the northwestern crew always eats herring before every fishing season.:razz:

That show is scary. I do watch Black Gold. :D

Wonder what the crew of Whale Wars eats?

I walked into a Subway and spotted "dolphin-safe tuna" on the menu. I said "ah hell, skip the tuna- just gimme a dolphin sandwich".

Here's another favorite: Whole figs in syrup. Awesome eating. Great for hangovers.

figs.jpg

I love Shawarma on a thin pita, with tabouli and hummus

I don't know if that is weird, but some people has told me it is :eusa_eh:

Mustard is a weird food itself.. Who the hell decided that bitter crap would be good on anything? :eusa_eh:

A corned beef and swiss sandwich would not be right without it, I use mustard in many of my recipes, sometimes when you are out of red wine vinegar for certian recipes, mustard can take it's place :eusa_angel:

Nice, taking food from your baby's mouth... :lol: :tongue:

I don't know why, but baby food tastes great! Too bad it's such small portions, otherwise I'd eat that all the time when in a rush myself. Why can't they make "normal" food for adults taste that good and be that healthy?

they have bigger jars now for when they around three. Try the apple banana oatmeal. very good. :)

When my two kids were into eating baby foods I could never find pizza in those little jars for them...

Forum List

Back