What weird foods do you eat?

yea.. boca burgers and veggie alternate foods SCREAMS of fairly deep jungian issues. elektra complex all day long.

Herring on crackers. Maybe with a splash o' Tobasco. Food of the Gods!

0002263540003.jpg

Also- peanut butter and tomato on toast. My fave. :thup:
is your last name hansen?

No. Nor did I sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

don't you watch Deadliest Catch? the northwestern crew always eats herring before every fishing season.:razz:

I really liked most of my son's baby food especially the sweet potato one, I don't like real sweet potatos but I like the baby food version. :lol:

I really liked most of my son's baby food especially the sweet potato one, I don't like real sweet potatos but I like the baby food version. :lol:

Nice, taking food from your baby's mouth... :lol: :tongue:

I don't know why, but baby food tastes great! Too bad it's such small portions, otherwise I'd eat that all the time when in a rush myself. Why can't they make "normal" food for adults taste that good and be that healthy?

Nice, taking food from your baby's mouth... :lol: :tongue:

I don't know why, but baby food tastes great! Too bad it's such small portions, otherwise I'd eat that all the time when in a rush myself. Why can't they make "normal" food for adults taste that good and be that healthy?

they have bigger jars now for when they around three. Try the apple banana oatmeal. very good. :)

Sardine, brie and musturd sandwich, best on sourdough bread (lettuce, onions and jalapeno's optional).
Beef tongue taco's.
Anything made with cat.

Peanut butter on a spoon. (I have no idea why this gets me odd looks, but it does)

My boss visits my outstation once a month, and she usually brings lunch because the restaurant fare is not great here.

She brought tuna sandwiches with just a tiny bit of mayo and green olives in it. It was YUMMY. Who knew?

Ooh...scambled eggs with torn corn tortillas in them.

Or scrambled eggs with broken up crackers in them. Both very good, learned them from a gay Hispanic friend.

Forum List

Back