What We Look For In Our Leaders

MKDavis, you sir are an idiot. Only a complete moron couldn't see that Wright is a racist and that there is no possible way Obama wasn't aware of this fact for 20 years. The ONLY question is this.

Is Obama an idiot for not being aware, is he liar for saying he wasn't aware, does he agree with Wright's views, or is it a combination of the above?

But his voters ignored the obvious and did this

The Boondocks Season 3 Episode 1 – It’s a Black President, Huey Freeman

Sorry, Bubba, but I don't know where you are from. Evidently, you're from a place where English is a Second Language (ESL). In the United States, we use dictionary meanings for words, and evidence to compare with dictionary meanings.

Delusional definitions (from complete idiots who eschew dictionaries) need not apply. Your claims do not meet the English definition of "racism." Case closed. Come back when you're able to debate in English.

Oh that's right my bad, racism only applies when it's white on anyone. Nothing else qualifies, I had forgotten.

MKDavis, you sir are an idiot. Only a complete moron couldn't see that Wright is a racist and that there is no possible way Obama wasn't aware of this fact for 20 years. The ONLY question is this.

Is Obama an idiot for not being aware, is he liar for saying he wasn't aware, does he agree with Wright's views, or is it a combination of the above?

But his voters ignored the obvious and did this

The Boondocks Season 3 Episode 1 – It’s a Black President, Huey Freeman

Sorry, Bubba, but I don't know where you are from. Evidently, you're from a place where English is a Second Language (ESL). In the United States, we use dictionary meanings for words, and evidence to compare with dictionary meanings.

Delusional definitions (from complete idiots who eschew dictionaries) need not apply. Your claims do not meet the English definition of "racism." Case closed. Come back when you're able to debate in English.

Oh that's right my bad, racism only applies when it's white on anyone. Nothing else qualifies, I had forgotten.

Untrue. The definition is color-blind.

payn090921_01_cmyk20090921093553.jpg

There are many traits that we all look for and admire in our leaders. If they don't have these traits then the chances are they won't win and they'll have to go to work like the rest of us. These traits are not listed in order of importance but each one is important none the same.

1. Do you like the person?

This is usually the number one trait need to be successful in politics. Most of the voters must like you personally. If they like you they tend to overlook any faults you may have.

2. Do you trust them?

This is almost as important as the first but it seems in some people's minds it doesn't matter as much as being a winner does. Being trustworthy is important but winning tends to overrule trust in some people's minds.

Do they make you feel safe?

I know this is a big one but it is secondary to the other two. It really depends on how you feel about yourself and your place in the world. Do you feel that there are threats out there and if you feel it's the case does it seem like they're on the case? Are you afraid of threats outside the country or within? This will determine who you vote for.

4. Do they listen to you?

It's important to be in touch with the folks. If they give you the impression that they feel they are better then you do you think they will get your vote?

5. Are they competent leaders?

If a politician seems spineless chances are they won't get your vote....but this all depends on what you feel is spineless. Do they stick to their guns? Do they act like they know what they're doing? Do they bend with the wind or stand up to everything that's thrown at them...and take it with class?

6. Do they believe in what you believe?

This one tends to overrule many of the others. It's kind of hard to vote for someone who believes in abortion when you don't. It's also as hard to believe in a politician who likes to raise taxes when you feel you're overtaxed already.

Now ask yourself these questions. Ask them about Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, or anyone else.

If most or not all of the answers are NO then chances are that person is in serious trouble come November. Some people will get only one yes and still vote for a candidate because that trait is more important then all of the others.

Anyone who wants to discuss why the politician in question gets a no or a yes....feel free.

O -One
B- Big
A- Ass
M- Mistake
A- America

Forum List

Back