What was the real cowboy music like?

What is your problem with Natives?

Get help and this is from a former White Nationalist…
A Hideout Is Not a Homeland

The Neanderthalic Indigenees are bandits still on the run from when they got kicked out of Asia by a more-evolved human species. They, or their Mongol descendants who stayed behind in hiding, are what the Great Wall of China was built against. They are echoes of a prehistoric horror.

Lol, during what you call the cowboy age Europeans had been here for almost 200 years. By the time of the great western expansion European blood had been mixed with the indigenous people. As far as pictures from the time photographers take pictures of what they think is beautiful and if the public also agrees these pictures endure and are spread. If you think all of these women looked this way you are sorely mistaken. Look at the pictures on my social media it may lead you to believe that all the women I associate with are gorgeous. This is not the case. You wanna understand this country get off your ass. Get on a plane and see it for your self.
Europeans were deported to Canada at the entrance of the Revolution. I still do not understand how and when they returned there. But they did not go beyond the British colonies. In the new France, there were only trading colonies and they did not change the population.

Europeans were deported to Canada at the entrance of the Revolution. I still do not understand how and when they returned there. But they did not go beyond the British colonies. In the new France, there were only trading colonies and they did not change the population.

12 million people came through Ellis Island to get here. The overwhelming majority were from Europe.

Europeans were here long before the revolution. Most stayed where they landed but fur traders and explorers as well as hunters went all over. You just don't understand.

US population 330 million

Correct.

Ellis Island opened in 1892 when the US population was 66 million.
Ellis Island closed in 1954 when the US Population was 166 million.

The fact that 12 million Europeans immigrated to the US in that time means they are a significant part of the population. And those are just the ones who came here between 1892 and 1954.

Correct.

Ellis Island opened in 1892 when the US population was 66 million.
Ellis Island closed in 1954 when the US Population was 166 million.

The fact that 12 million Europeans immigrated to the US in that time means they are a significant part of the population. And those are just the ones who came here between 1892 and 1954.
It doesn't match genetics. About 80% of the male and at least 90% of the female population are not Europeans. Research was carried out around the 90s-00s

Only in the British colonies and few merchants
The British were not the only people here. My ancestors were surveyors for the crown. First they laid out Canada then they laid out what us now the US. We have found Scandinavian bones in Arizona that died in the 1400s. The Spanish had large towns in the west already there for generations by the time of the Great Western expansion. As far as cowboys carrying guitars, only in the movies. If you had an instrument of that sort you would protect it. You would not strap it to your horse and think it was going to survive the weather and the topography of the area you are working in. You don't go on a cattle drive with a guitar. It will be ripped to shreds. The actual cowboys listened to what ever music was available when they got home. The cowboy was likely more likely to listen to an Irish jig than what is heard in the movies. Ghe music they listened to would have been highly influenced by where their family was from.

The British were not the only people here. My ancestors were surveyors for the crown. First they laid out Canada then they laid out what us now the US. We have found Scandinavian bones in Arizona that died in the 1400s.
it was all only in the British colonies

You would not strap it to your horse and think it was going to survive the weather and the topography of the area you are working in. You don't go on a cattle drive with a guitar. It will be ripped to shreds. The actual cowboys listened to what ever music was available when they got home. The cowboy was likely more likely to listen to an Irish jig than what is heard in the movies. Ghe music they listened to would have been highly influenced by where their family was from.
Cowboy music is famous, it's Western music, it was popular in the 20's

Forum List

Back