Obama.. maybe halting violence you should start with yourself...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama asked...
“Are we prepared that such violence visited on our children year after year after year is somehow the price of our freedom?”

Connecticut school shooting: Obama: 'These tragedies must end' - Jennifer Epstein and Reid J. Epstein - POLITICO.com

and I ask Obama maybe you should start with yourself and what you say... with Destructive words like:
"bankrupt them"..
"war on women"...
"Hate crimes"...
"prefer putting 1,300 companies out of business"

Maybe Obama should consider how vitriolic his words are.
He should work rather then fight!

It is a question that conservatives would be asking themselves if they were capable of introspection. The gun lobby will fight any attempt to do anything about these periodic horrors from the gun angle, republicans will fight any attempt to deal with this from the security, social or medical angles, where does it all end when conservatives are willing to bury their heads in the sand rather than join the debate as adults willing to finally take the responsibility that goes along with their rights?

Obama asked...
“Are we prepared that such violence visited on our children year after year after year is somehow the price of our freedom?”

Connecticut school shooting: Obama: 'These tragedies must end' - Jennifer Epstein and Reid J. Epstein - POLITICO.com

and I ask Obama maybe you should start with yourself and what you say... with Destructive words like:
"bankrupt them"..
"war on women"...
"Hate crimes"...

We see how often the "1 percent" are being targeted in these killing sprees right? Yeah, Obama is to blame for it all... you loony fuck.

Obama asked...

"bankrupt them"..
"war on women"...
"Hate crimes"...

You’ve got to be kidding.

You’re actually comparing campaign rhetoric with the killing of school children? That these are equal levels of violence?

You’ve allowed this partisan hatred of Obama to render you delusional.

It is a question that conservatives would be asking themselves if they were capable of introspection. The gun lobby will fight any attempt to do anything about these periodic horrors from the gun angle, republicans will fight any attempt to deal with this from the security, social or medical angles, where does it all end when conservatives are willing to bury their heads in the sand rather than join the debate as adults willing to finally take the responsibility that goes along with their rights?

Ok, let's start the debate with the policies of the left. After all these type of crimes are being committed at a greater rate as the fruits of your policies are realized. So let's talk about putting real discipline back in schools, where a kid would never consider talking back to a teacher much less knocking one on their ass or shooting them. Then we can allow them to play real games where there are winners and losers, so they learn to deal with disappointment early in life and they can do better next time by practicing and working hard. Then maybe we could talk about teaching them to respect other peoples property and you can't vote yourself other peoples stuff, you actually have to work for the things you want. I seem to remember you saying there are no absolutes, everything is subjective, do you still believe that? Kids have to be taught that some things are as simple as black and white and everything does not fall in gray areas. So how about we have these conversations as to the way the left has made America a morally ambiguous country and then we might get to the root causes of people not having respect for fellow human beings. Are you ready to have those conversations? When you are get back to me.

Last edited:
Obama asked...

"bankrupt them"..
"war on women"...
"Hate crimes"...

You’re actually comparing campaign rhetoric with the killing of school children? That these are equal levels of violence?

These are Obama's words.. NOT mine!
Obama has in his own words told us one group of people are at war with women.
Obama has told us HE'd like to see businesses go bankrupt.
Obama has told us HE prefers to see 1,400 companies go out of business that pay $100 billion in taxes and employ 400,000 people!
And then you pathetically cop out by just calling that "campaign rhetoric"?
People voted for him because of that "rhetoric"! Black people want white people KILLED because of that rhetoric!

Black Youths March in Peoria Screaming, “We Need to Kill All White People!”
Tonight, around 11 p.m., a group of at least 60-70 African American youth marched down one of the side streets (W. Thrush) to the 4 lane main drag (Sheridan). They were yelling threats to white residents. Things such as we need to kill alll the white people around here. They were physically intimidating anyone calling for help from the police.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...a-screaming-we-need-to-kill-all-white-people/

Obama has fostered this hatred for classes, for whites... and yet he has the gall to tell us WE need to tone it down???

Ok, let's start the debate with the policies of the left. After all these type of crimes are being committed at a greater rate as the fruits of your policies are realized. So let's talk about putting real discipline back in schools, where a kid would never consider talking back to a teacher much less knocking one on their ass or shooting them. Then we can allow them to play real games where there are winners and losers, so they learn to deal with disappointment early in life and they can do better next time by practicing and working hard. Then maybe we could talk about teaching them to respect other peoples property and you can't vote yourself other peoples stuff, you actually have to work for the things you want. I seem to remember you saying there are no absolutes, everything is subjective, do you still believe that? Kids have to be taught that some things are as simple as black and white and everything does not fall in gray areas. So how about we have these conversations as to the way the left has made America a morally ambiguous country and then we might get to the root causes of people not having respect for fellow human beings. Are you ready to have those conversations? When you are get back to me.

Not going to have a discussion that presupposes guilt for everything on the "left", I know our society is sick but you seem to think there was some point in the past when it was not. Name the date when everything was perfect before the nasty liberals ruined everything and I will show that it was sick then too. Also you want to talk moral ambiguity? The right is full of mixed messages and screwed up moral judgments as they claim the moral high ground as their exclusive property while enabling criminal activity from the plutocrats and starting wars that kill children by the thousands.

Not going to have a discussion that presupposes guilt for everything on the "left", I know our society is sick but you seem to think there was some point in the past when it was not. Name the date when everything was perfect before the nasty liberals ruined everything and I will show that it was sick then too. Also you want to talk moral ambiguity? The right is full of mixed messages and screwed up moral judgments as they claim the moral high ground as their exclusive property while enabling criminal activity from the plutocrats and starting wars that kill children by the thousands.

Do you live off the grid?
Or do you have investments? a 401K? How about any savings in a bank or do you hide it under a mattress or bury in the back yard?

How f...king DARE YOU to be so pompous! So high and morally outraged.." exclusive property..starting wars...." what a dip shit!
UNLESS YOU live OFF the grid... YOU are part of the problem.. NOT those people you singled out!
YOU voted for Obama I am confident because you are ignorant!
Ignorant of his statements. His ideology! His agenda!

And this is the moral decay that is sick today in that YOU are the first person NOT to obviously understand the concept of the "Golden Rule"! Primarily because cynically you think it means them that has the gold rule right???
It is YOUR cynicism that drives the Lanzas of the world!
They see YOU typing away using computers that drive stock prices that help YOUR 401K or retirement! YOU have a lot of guts to be on the
"moral quicksand high ground"!
The LEFT tells us "smoke grass.. make love.. ABORT Babies" and you wonder why Adam Lanza didn't care??? YOU don't care!
Why else would you write such drivel complaining about people you think "KILL children" when YOU support Abortion!
When YOU criticize Bush for Iraq EVEN though the USA restored the following and YOU criticized Bush/and those of US that supported Liberation of Iraq!

"Following the end of the Gulf War in 1991, the marsh dwellers were important elements in the uprising against Saddam Hussein’s regime. To end the rebellion, the regime implemented an intensive system of drainage and water diversion structures that desiccated over 90% of the marshes.
The reed beds were also burned and poison introduced to the waters. It is estimated that more than 500,000 were displaced, 95,000 of them to Iran, 300,000 internally displaced, and the remainder to other countries. By January 2003, the majority of the marshes were wastelands.
Today: "After a decade of decline in which the fabled Marshlands of Mesopotamia all but vanished almost 40 per cent have now recovered to their former 1970s extent."

YET you on your moral high ass ninny and neigh about "global warming" ALL the while Bush/US was restoring Mesopotamia --
FACTS:http://www.edenagain.org/marshlandinfo.html

I should have known asking a simple question and providing examples would over tax your pea brain. Go back to sleep.

Or do you have investments? a 401K? How about any savings in a bank or do you hide it under a mattress or bury in the back yard?

How f...king DARE YOU to be so pompous! So high and morally outraged.." exclusive property..starting wars...." what a dip shit!
UNLESS YOU live OFF the grid... YOU are part of the problem.. NOT those people you singled out!

And this is the moral decay that is sick today in that YOU are the first person NOT to obviously understand the concept of the "Golden Rule"! Primarily because cynically you think it means them that has the gold rule right???
They see YOU typing away using computers that drive stock prices that help YOUR 401K or retirement! YOU have a lot of guts to be on the
The LEFT tells us "smoke grass.. make love.. ABORT Babies" and you wonder why Adam Lanza didn't care??? YOU don't care!
Why else would you write such drivel complaining about people you think "KILL children" when YOU support Abortion!
When YOU criticize Bush for Iraq EVEN though the USA restored the following and YOU criticized Bush/and those of US that supported Liberation of Iraq!

"Following the end of the Gulf War in 1991, the marsh dwellers were important elements in the uprising against Saddam Hussein’s regime. To end the rebellion, the regime implemented an intensive system of drainage and water diversion structures that desiccated over 90% of the marshes.
The reed beds were also burned and poison introduced to the waters. It is estimated that more than 500,000 were displaced, 95,000 of them to Iran, 300,000 internally displaced, and the remainder to other countries. By January 2003, the majority of the marshes were wastelands.
Today: "After a decade of decline in which the fabled Marshlands of Mesopotamia all but vanished almost 40 per cent have now recovered to their former 1970s extent."

YET you on your moral high ass ninny and neigh about "global warming" ALL the while Bush/US was restoring Mesopotamia --

Wow!?! Kind of all over the place there chief, how dare I? I fucking dare every day of the week to show how fucked the right's value system is. They do and will continue to claim exclusive rights to the moral high ground. You claim we liberals are just so godless that there is no way we could ever know the difference between right and wrong well I got news for you Jack, prisons are full of people who call themselves Christians who did horrible things to their families and neighbors. You think that conservatism is moral? Betcha (shooter who will remain nameless)'s family was so conservative that you would love them and look how he turned out.

Wow!?! Kind of all over the place there chief, how dare I? I fucking dare every day of the week to show how fucked the right's value system is. They do and will continue to claim exclusive rights to the moral high ground. You claim we liberals are just so godless that there is no way we could ever know the difference between right and wrong well I got news for you Jack, prisons are full of people who call themselves Christians who did horrible things to their families and neighbors. You think that conservatism is moral? Betcha (shooter who will remain nameless)'s family was so conservative that you would love them and look how he turned out.

I noticed YOU didn't address YOUR moral culpability by using a computer and the internet YOU ARE FEEDING those EViL capitalists!
And you never addressed the fact of STOCKS you have in your 401K or retirement funds!
YOU and the ass buffets complaining woe is me I pay less tax then my secretary...dumb f..ks! If you and you Obamatrons feel the government needs more money to finance studies of Vietnamese male prostitutes or Chinese prostitues drinking habits..
DONATE to the government! Don't be such hypocrites! Buffet et.al. donate if you think the govt. doesn't have enough money!
By the way .. here is the source for the Vietnamese/Chinese comment!

- $2.6 million training Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly on the job
- A university study of how much alcohol college freshmen women require before agreeing to sex!
Dirty Spending Secrets

The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), has so far awarded $1.44 million in federal funds to a project that, among other things, is estimating the size of the population and examining the “social milieu” of male prostitutes in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

$1.44 Million spent to study male prostitutes in Vietnam

I should have known asking a simple question and providing examples would over tax your pea brain. Go back to sleep.

OK, let's have a discussion where you have to agree that everything is your fault to start, all the strife, murders, hunger, deaths, disease, earthquakes, floods, meteor impacts, dinosaur extinctions and everything else bad that has ever happened. Go ahead, you start. Pretty ridiculous isn't it? All I ever asked of conservatives is to look at what they are doing wrong or to even admit that they can do wrong and look at you, swinging it around to it's all liberals fault for pushing America away from some ideal that never existed. Conservatism is far from the infallible thing you hold it to be, admit that and move on to the fruitful activity of improvement and perfection of your ideals, not this shitty scapegoating crap that means you never have to turn that accusing finger in your direction.

I noticed YOU didn't address YOUR moral culpability by using a computer and the internet YOU ARE FEEDING those EViL capitalists!
And you never addressed the fact of STOCKS you have in your 401K or retirement funds!
YOU and the ass buffets complaining woe is me I pay less tax then my secretary...dumb f..ks! If you and you Obamatrons feel the government needs more money to finance studies of Vietnamese male prostitutes or Chinese prostitues drinking habits..
DONATE to the government! Don't be such hypocrites! Buffet et.al. donate if you think the govt. doesn't have enough money!
By the way .. here is the source for the Vietnamese/Chinese comment!

- $2.6 million training Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly on the job
- A university study of how much alcohol college freshmen women require before agreeing to sex!
Dirty Spending Secrets

The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), has so far awarded $1.44 million in federal funds to a project that, among other things, is estimating the size of the population and examining the “social milieu” of male prostitutes in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

$1.44 Million spent to study male prostitutes in Vietnam

You want me to address you point for point on an incoherent drunken rant? LOL, go to bed.

I mean seriously ... you want MORE tax money going for things like Vietnamese male prostitute studies??

NO justification for that yet you have no moral turpitude to criticize others.. take the damn log out of your eye before complaining about the sliver in mine!
(Don't know what that means do you??) Here I'll help!!
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye
Matthew 7:3 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

I mean seriously ... you want MORE tax money going for things like Vietnamese male prostitute studies??

NO justification for that yet you have no moral turpitude to criticize others.. take the damn log out of your eye before complaining about the sliver in mine!
(Don't know what that means do you??) Here I'll help!!
"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye
Matthew 7:3 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

I really don't even know what you are talking about and don't really feel like untangling your drunken stupor into something I can speak to, put the bottle down and go to bed.

Like Obama started any of these things, and you people call him a Kenyan Marxist Muslim at the drop of a hat. Hilarious!

You know he whistles/slurs his speech when he is disconnected from what he thinks to what he has to read and tells the republic.

Obama asked...

"bankrupt them"..
"war on women"...
"Hate crimes"...

C'mon, you gotta get with it. We all know that if Obama wasn't president, none of this would have ever happened.

Forum List

Back