What was a reason for God to sacrifice His Son?

The twilight zone is an excellent representation of Hobelim's subversive nature as nothing is as it seems to be.

Here we have Hobelim masquerading around as some super believer all the while he believes it is a fairy tale.
I thought that I was supposed to be a militant atheist... Right sparkie?

Make up your mind.
And what I wrote is consistent with that. Militant atheists are subversive in that they subordinate religion.

Like you do.

I am not subordinating religion doofus. I have given you the only way to understand the stories in the bible that conforms to reality, the only way to understand and comply with divine law that fulfills the promise of life, the only way that reveals wisdom from God glorifies Jesus and and vindicates the faith of billions of people on all sides whether Christian or Jew, believer agnostic or atheist.

This is new ground rising up from the depths of the sea upon which all people can stand and live together in peace.
So what do you call that set of beliefs? Hobelism? :lmao:

It is not a set of beliefs anymore than the discovery of the new world was a set of beliefs.

I have established the firmament, solid ground, for the resurrected dead to live out the rest of their days in peace after being tossed around by waves and threatened with destruction kidnapped by pirates and sold into slavery for their entire lives while lost in stormy seas on a sinking ship without a rudder.......

Last edited:
The twilight zone is an excellent representation of Hobelim's subversive nature as nothing is as it seems to be.

Here we have Hobelim masquerading around as some super believer all the while he believes it is a fairy tale.

Make up your mind.
And what I wrote is consistent with that. Militant atheists are subversive in that they subordinate religion.

Like you do.

I am not subordinating religion doofus. I have given you the only way to understand the stories in the bible that conforms to reality, the only way to understand and comply with divine law that fulfills the promise of life, the only way that reveals wisdom from God glorifies Jesus and and vindicates the faith of billions of people on all sides whether Christian or Jew, believer agnostic or atheist.

This is new ground rising up from the depths of the sea upon which all people can stand and live together in peace.

It is not a set of beliefs anymore than the discovery of the new world was a set of beliefs.

I have established the firmament, solid ground, for the resurrected dead live out the rest of their days in peace after being tossed around by storms and threatened with destruction kidnapped by pirates and sold into slavery for their entire lives while lost at sea......
So gobbledygookism is part of being a hobelic? Do you have a comic book or something to animated what you say?

Make up your mind.

Like you do.

I have established the firmament, solid ground, for the resurrected dead live out the rest of their days in peace after being tossed around by storms and threatened with destruction kidnapped by pirates and sold into slavery for their entire lives while lost at sea......
So gobbledygookism is part of being a hobelic? Do you have a comic book or something to animated what you say?

lol...you are so easy...

This is Commander Strangerthanfiction! I am your captain. ship is about to set sail. If you can't be useful maybe you could stow away like a rat hiding among the cargo...

Either way the ruins of the old world are about to be plowed under and sealed over.

Like you do.

lol...you are so easy...

This is Commander Strangerthanfiction! I am your captain. ship is about to set sail. If you can't be useful maybe you could stow away like a rat hiding among the cargo...

Either way the ruins of the old world are about to be plowed under and sealed over.

Can someone please translate His High Hobness' last post for me? Thanks.

lol...you are so easy...

You are a character under development in the sky fairy's mind, a star in a new fairy tale being written to teach the children of the future the hard learned lessons of their fathers past.

lol...you are so easy...

You are a character under development in the sky fairy's mind, a star in a new fairy tale being written to teach the children of the future the hard learned lessons of their fathers past.

I bet you really believe that.

lol...you are so easy...

If you don't know what I meant, how can you know what I believe?:lmao:

You suck at risk assessment.

Take my advice. Never gamble.

lol...you are so easy...

No, you actually believe what you say.

And I'm a great gamble and I bet you're a Jew and won!

They didn't lie, they made errors and corrected their own errors and the errors from the last 1750 years. Now this is truth-Daniel 12:4)
No, they lied. They claim to be speaking for God and they set dates for the return of Jesus. The Bible says that's a false prophet. You're gonna have to reconcile that fact. Now, is it possible for God to be three persons?

That was years ago, its 2018 now-- God freely forgives the repentant as do his followers. No the bible doesn't say that is a false prophecy--Jesus received his crown-1914=rev 6--many events occur after this event before Jesus rides to earth at Har-mageddon.
Michael took the ride at Rev 6 because Michael is Jesus. Michael is standing up( Dan 12:1)

100% reality= no trinity god exists.
If your teachers made errors, why do you think they are THE teachers?

Gods will = truth will be revealed through Jesus appointed teachers--At the proper time-Matt 24:45-47)
And apparently your teachers made a mistake, right?

Until it was the proper time--for the last 1750 years--every supposed spiritual teacher on earth made errors. It took correction to errors for this to become a reality( Daniel 12:4)--it has.

The whole world has watched them make corrections to errors and alterations in the bible, so truth could be found and made this a reality, (Daniel 12:4) because we live in those days.
You admit the watchtower has lied. How do you know they aren't still lying?

They didn't lie, they made errors and corrected their own errors and the errors from the last 1750 years. Now this is truth-Daniel 12:4)
No, they lied. They claim to be speaking for God and they set dates for the return of Jesus. The Bible says that's a false prophet. You're gonna have to reconcile that fact. Now, is it possible for God to be three persons?

That was years ago, its 2018 now-- God freely forgives the repentant as do his followers. No the bible doesn't say that is a false prophecy--Jesus received his crown-1914=rev 6--many events occur after this event before Jesus rides to earth at Har-mageddon.
Michael took the ride at Rev 6 because Michael is Jesus. Michael is standing up( Dan 12:1)

I believe that you're too far gone with Watchtower indoctrination.
How do I show to my Jehovah Witness friend that Jesus is not the Archangel Michael? | Evidence for Christianity

Prov 8--Rev 6--1Thess 4:16 proves Michael is Jesus.
Only Jesus is getting the crown--Rev 6 white horse= righteous war= the war in heaven--Michael took that ride, yet Got the crown. 1Thess 4:16--comes with the voice of the archangel--did he borrow that voice or is it his voice??> It is his voice.

lol...you are so easy...

I'm pretty good at risk assessment. It's part of my job.

Gods will = truth will be revealed through Jesus appointed teachers--At the proper time-Matt 24:45-47)

Until it was the proper time--for the last 1750 years--every supposed spiritual teacher on earth made errors. It took correction to errors for this to become a reality( Daniel 12:4)--it has.
Who is the teacher now?

Who is the teacher now?

Matt 24:45-47

Who is the teacher now?

You have no teacher so you can't understand any of it.

Who is the teacher now?

You do have a teacher-2Cor 11:12-15--is why-you cannot understand any of it.

Who is the teacher now?

You do have a teacher-2Cor 11:12-15--is why-you cannot understand any of it.
You are the one who said we didn't have a teacher.

You are speaking in riddles because you can't speak plainly. You can't speak plainly because what you say has more holes than swiss cheese.

You are speaking in riddles because you can't speak plainly. You can't speak plainly because what you say has more holes than swiss cheese.
Are you talking to yourself again? :lol:

Who is the teacher now?

Who's YOUR teacher?

Who is the teacher now?

And you think this is referring to the Watchtower???? That's cultic thinking. I know many people that have left the watchtower organization and still serve Jehovah. When you leave the watchtower, you don't leave God. You find the TRUTH. Find the courage to step out and seek the TRUTH.
Jehovah’s Witnesses and False Prophecy – 4Jehovah

Last edited:

Who is the teacher now?

I have 10 questions for you. Please read them. You don't have to answer them, just think about them.
Lies and Cover-Ups in Watchtower History – 4Jehovah

Forum List

Back