What Vices Are You Enjoying During the ShutDown?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I am playing video games like never before.

I got tired of Galactic Civilizations III, winning five straight games on God Difficulty, that I started a new game called 'No Mans Sky' and it is a blast. Super detailed, with like 500 galaxies you can travel to and h as real time take offs and landings from planet surface to space to another planet.

Trade, tech research and crafting are my cup of tea, and this game is one of the best I have run into in every regard, especially graphics.

So what vices are you indulging in during this pandemic lockdown?

I was drinking and eating chips more.

But then I crashed on my bike, broke many bones, punctured a lung, and spent many days in the hospital.

So now I'm doing less of both.
Holy crap Toro....hope you are feeling better....sorry to hear this news....get lots of rest and heal fast.....

I was drinking and eating chips more.

But then I crashed on my bike, broke many bones, punctured a lung, and spent many days in the hospital.

So now I'm doing less of both.
Holy craps. . . glad you survived. . .

get better soon.

Did they give you anything strong for pain?

Same as always- coffee, cigarettes, my kids, streaming Sprint Car racing, reading, playin at playin my guitars (currently 6) and working on making my collection of guitars larger.

I got tired of Galactic Civilizations III, winning five straight games on God Difficulty, that I started a new game called 'No Mans Sky' and it is a blast. Super detailed, with like 500 galaxies you can travel to and h as real time take offs and landings from planet surface to space to another planet.

Trade, tech research and crafting are my cup of tea, and this game is one of the best I have run into in every regard, especially graphics.

Hookers and cocaine, of course.

Have you tried EVE?

Hookers and cocaine, of course.

Boats and Ho's....
And all the things that go with them.

Forum List

Back