What Vehicles Do Each Party's Members Usually Drive?

lolita715 said:
Are you serious!!! theres no way I have the sticker, or the car, I would rather die then be so ignorant. I was making fun of the people on the board

And as I stated before, what comes around goes around! When you start the fire make sure you have a fire extinguisher on board to put it out! If you were joking, then BUY A SENSE OF HUMOR!

Cute little sheet you wear to your little parties isn't it?

no1tovote4 said:
And as I stated before, what comes around goes around! When you start the fire make sure you have a fire extinguisher on board to put it out! If you were joking, then BUY A SENSE OF HUMOR!

Cute little sheet you wear to your little parties isn't it?
It's offensive to say anyone would be in the KKK, not funny

lolita715 said:
Are you serious!!! theres no way I have the sticker, or the car, I would rather die then be so ignorant. I was making fun of the people on the board

Yes you were making fun of evreyone here on the board by making assumptions we are bigots and racists, and ignorant, and you expect to get treated with respect and tolerance when you have shown none to us? and you come form the party of open mindedness and tolerance?? That's hilarious!!!

lolita715 said:

Which would be like laughing at your ethnicity or the undecipherability of your posts. :fu2:

Said1 said:
Which would be like laughing at your ethnicity or the undecipherability of your posts. :fu2:
sorry if you cant decipher sarcasim

Bonnie said:
Yes you were making fun of evreyone here on the board by making assumptions we are bigots and racists, and ignorant, and you expect to get treated with respect and tolerance when you have shown none to us? and you come form the party of open mindedness and tolerance?? That's hilarious!!!
Yeah like I dont get made fun of. Please

lolita715 said:
It's offensive to say anyone would be in the KKK, not funny

Yet you imply it of the Republicans here on a regular basis? If the shoe fits then wear it little missy!

Your total intolerance as evidenced by your descriptions of all Republicans as "ignorant" and "bigoted" and many other different names makes it clear you have a prejudice and are unwilling to listen to a single one of the arguments put before you here. I have yet to call you ignorant, or insult you at all with any degree of seriousness yet with every post that you put on the board you call Republicans "ignorant" or "stupid" or many other different things.

I am not even a Republican and can see the prejudice and bigotry involved in your posts.

no1tovote4 said:
Yet you imply it of the Republicans here on a regular basis? If the shoe fits then wear it little missy!

Your total intolerance as evidenced by your descriptions of all Republicans as "ignorant" and "bigoted" and many other different names makes it clear you have a prejudice and are unwilling to listen to a single one of the arguments put before you here. I have yet to call you ignorant, or insult you at all with any degree of seriousness yet with every post that you put on the board you call Republicans "ignorant" or "stupid" or many other different things.

I have never called republicans stupid

I am not even a Republican and can see the prejudice and bigotry involved in your posts.

lolita715 said:

Change stupid to bigoted then if you want that much accuracy. Ignorance and stupidity can be interchanged but if you want specificity I will give you that.

no1tovote4 said:
Change stupid to bigoted then if you want that much accuracy. Ignorance and stupidity can be interchanged but if you want specificity I will give you that.
it goes both ways on this board

lolita715 said:
people calling eachother names

While I disagree with most of the people on this board about Homosexuality and Marriage as well as many other topics. I have yet to have anybody call me a name. They might belittle my opinion on the topic, but never specifically call me names. I therefore think it may be the way you present yourself that gives them the proclivity to call you names.

If you want discussion then you don't begin with a nice fat insult of the people with which you want to speak.

If you want a good meal at a restaurant do you begin by entering the kitchen and making fun of the cook? If you sit down to order, I will make sure I am not at your table.

There are popular liberals here. Check out Nakedemperor and see what kind of posts he does and see how many insult him. You can even search out his name and posts on the site. He is even in the green on points and has rep power.

lolita715 said:
Oh please!!!! Fuck off!!! How dare you call me that

Please fuck off??!!

I'm impressed. This has to be straight out of the Emily Post Book of Invective.

lolita715 said:
how was the post oozing of hypocrisy???
I will explicate for the slow of mind. Your sarcastic comment regarding the "I hate gays" bumper sticker was intended to imply how close-minded and intolerant conservatives are. How, in this manner, they are so unlike liberals. However, the very post is itself an infantile, overly-broad and patently incorrect generalisation - the very kind that you accuse conservatives of making. You are castigating the apparent intolerance you delusionally perceive in us, while being a shining beacon of that very intolerance. Your obvious hatred of conservatives and all things conservative ensures that you will never tolerate our opinions, let alone practice open-mindedness and attempt to perceive the world from our vantage point. Though perhaps you are too intellectually feeble for the latter...

Not all conservatives drive Hummers and hate gays, and not all gay-haters and Hummer drivers are conservative. If you STILL do not get how that makes your potest inherently hypocritical, go off and sit in a corner somewhere, and think about it. It WILL strike you at some point. Hopefully before your next KKK rally...

Forum List

Back