What Vehicles Do Each Party's Members Usually Drive?

I drive a huge hummer, and my bumper sticker says I hate gay people. What party do I belong to?????

Sir Evil said:
Hey now, I drive an SUV!
uhoh3.gif

John I said (as well) not exclusively........ :poke:

gop_jeff said:
Judging from your inane posts, I would reckon the World Worker's Party!
yeah i was serious, i was making fun of all of you

rei_t_ex said:
The fact that you ooze hypocrisy suggests that you can only be a Democrat.
how was the post oozing of hypocrisy???

lolita715 said:
I drive a huge hummer, and my bumper sticker says I hate gay people. What party do I belong to?????

The KKK. They do put forward a candidate in every Presidential election. Sad to see that you would be a member of such a terrible institution!

:funnyface

no1tovote4 said:
The KKK. They do put forward a candidate in every Presidential election. Sad to see that you would be a member of such a terrible institution!

:funnyface
You must be fucking kidding!! If anyone were to be in the KKK it would be the people on this weboard who trash gays and blacks!!!!!! I was making fun of everyone!!!!!!! how dare you say I would be part of that.

lolita715 said:
You must be fucking kidding!! If anyone were to be in the KKK it would be the people on this weboard who trash gays and blacks!!!!!! I was making fun of everyone!!!!!!! how dare you say I would be part of that.

I quoted the entire quote, you were the one that wrote that. If you can't take a joke don't start one little missy.

no1tovote4 said:
I quoted the entire quote, you were the one that wrote that. If you can't take a joke don't start one little missy.
Once again Im not the one saying African Americans cant possibly make there own decisions, just because they are black, not to mention every one I have talked to on this board thinks gay people are sinners and are a abomanation.

lolita715 said:
Once again Im not the one saying African Americans cant possibly make there own decisions, just because they are black, not to mention every one I have talked to on this board thinks gay people are sinners and are a abomanation.

I think you are in the wrong thread for this one, but okay. And I do not think anything of the sort. So, your generalizations are underwhelming me today.

no1tovote4 said:
lolita715 said:

Take heart no1. With time and great effort, perhaps someday, we will be able to remove the awful taint such horrible homophobic and bigoted people have blemished our society with.

Give it time.

lolita715 said:

Again Lolita, your judgmental ideology shines through...Just because people don't agree with the Gay lifestyle and say so does not make thme members of the KKK, secondly and most importantly no one here on this board has ever said anything demoralizing about Balck people........If your such a great Liberal, how come you have no tolerance for those opinions that descent form yours????????

lolita715 said:

Please show the relevance of your reference to gayness. There is no actual logical connection between that and the topic at hand. It's just a personal attack, and an attempt to deflect the argument to something else, isn't it?

Bonnie said:
Again Lolita, your judgmental ideology shines through...Just because people don't agree with the Gay lifestyle and say so does not make thme members of the KKK, secondly and most importantly no one here on this board has ever said anything demoralizing about Balck people........If your such a great Liberal, how come you have no tolerance for those opinions that descent form yours????????
You dont tolerate my views either, so please dont act like you so open minded

Zhukov said:
You're here aren't you?
Are you saying you should kick me out of here because I dont believe in the same things as you???

lolita715 said:
You dont tolerate my views either, so please dont act like you so open minded

I think you should be a little more openminded about our views. Why is it that libs always think they're right, when the issues are just not simple enough to ever develop a fixed position?

rtwngAvngr said:
I think you should be a little more openminded about our views. Why is it that libs always think they're right, when the issues are just not simple enough to ever develop a fixed position?
I just feel alot of republicans are closed minded. ect. I for one am a very tolerant person and I can except people's life styles. Do republicans not understand gay lifestlye does not affect them??? Worry about you own life.

Forum List

Back