What Vehicles Do Each Party's Members Usually Drive?

lolita715 said:
I just feel alot of republicans are closed minded. ect. I for one am a very tolerant person and I can except people's life styles. Do republicans not understand gay lifestlye does not affect them??? Worry about you own life.

It does affect them when it's forced on their children by activist lib teachers.

Said1 said:
Questioning and intolerance are two very different things. No one here has said you stink.

But now that you mention it, what is that smell?

lolita715 said:
Are you saying you should kick me out of here because I dont believe in the same things as you???

Are you truly that obtuse?

We had this problem before didn't we?

Hopefully you'll understand this simplification.

You accuse someone of not tolerating you, and yet here you are, being tolerated by all of us.

Your very presence contradicts your statement.

Do you understand?

Zhukov said:
Are you truly that obtuse?

We had this problem before didn't we?

Hopefully you'll understand this simplification.

You accuse someone of not tolerating you, and yet here you are, being tolerated by all of us.

Your very presence contradicts your statement.

Do you understand?
if you are all tolerating me,then
im certainly tolerating you!!!

lolita715 said:
You dont tolerate my views either, so please dont act like you so open minded

No I don't agree with them and it's my right to say so but I tolerate them, very big difference. Give me an example of how liberals tolerate Christians????

lolita715 said:
This board is just as bad as d .U you just dont have a name like rightwinged conservative board!!!

Not even close, if this was DU and you were posting things that far against the opinion there you would already be banned. When I went there I told them I was Libertarian, they immediately banned me.

lolita715 said:
This board is just as bad as d .U you just dont have a name like rightwinged conservative board!!!

Go read the rules of du. conservatives are not tolerated when they are discovered. It's policy. Nice try though.

no1tovote4 said:
Did we drive the little KKK member off? Dang, I was ready for a lesson of tolerance!

Oh please!!!! Fuck off!!! How dare you call me that

lolita715 said:

First of all, why do you think I was talking about you?

(I was)

Hey YOU'RE the one with the bumper sticker on your Hummer, not me. You are the one that has demostrated a proclivity for intolerance. Shoot, I haven't even cursed once let alone said anything other than what you suggested by your own post.

lolita715 said:
Thing is if you make sweeping statements of how wonderful Dems are and how corrupt everyone else is, be prepared for shit to get slung at you especially when you bring no proof to back up your statements. How can anyone have a cohesive discussion with you otherwise??

no1tovote4 said:
First of all, why do you think I was talking about you?

(I was)

Hey YOU'RE the one with the bumper sticker on your Hummer, not me. You are the one that has demostrated a proclivity for intolerance. Shoot, I haven't even cursed once let alone said anything other than what you suggested by your own post.

Are you serious!!! theres no way I have the sticker, or the car, I would rather die then be so ignorant. I was making fun of the people on the board

Forum List

Back