What up with me create little game ?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Bonjour, what is wrong with my little game ? the flag game, the hidden object , etc :th_waiting:

I already said that i don't always understand humor my game are fun and people come around and respond with mockery i don't appreciate at all.:whip:

Have no problem with the music game i guess people just put a song and leave.

Voilà, i just wanted to said it.:th_yourecute:

animaatjes-good-day-2283446.gif
Everyone

Dalia, some people just like to crap on other people's fun. Try not to let them get to you. You are a delight. Please don't stop posting!

Bonjour, what is wrong with my little game ? the flag game, the hidden object , etc :th_waiting:

I already said that i don't always understand humor my game are fun and people come around and respond with mockery i don't appreciate at all.:whip:

Everyone

th

I enjoy flags. Thanks for the idea.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Dalia, some people just like to crap on other people's fun. Try not to let them get to you. You are a delight. Please don't stop posting!
Thank you it's very nice, some members are not all mocking sometimes it's me too I think that does not understand the American humor and I ask sometime but how to say it may seem silly to ask too
Love the hidden object game.
Pay no attention to the jerks, Dalia, please.
Thank you so much

Everyone

th

I enjoy flags. Thanks for the idea.

*****SMILE*****

:)

My pleasure ! good music .

New Topics

Forum List

Back