What Trump Should Do.Keep Nagging Biden To Take Questions From Press While He Is On A Regular Basis.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
We all know that Biden wont take candid questions from anyone/or group of reporters. And he wont. This is red meat for Trump. Wouldnt we all love to see Trump someday say something like,,,,"Hey Joe",,,Im taking questions from the press every week, why wont you? Are you scared Joe? Are you a yellow chicken Joe Biden? You can't keep hiding from the press Joe Biden! or should I say,,"Hidin' Biden"
And just keep nagging him on this week to week.
I wonder how "Hidin' Biden" will respond.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump should toss barbs at uncle Joe all day long...but honestly I think Trump knows he can beat Joe so is going hands off until the DNC primary is over....

Trump should toss barbs at uncle Joe all day long...but honestly I think Trump knows he can beat Joe so is going hands off until the DNC primary is over....
gee,,,i wonder what question Biden fears the most

Biden realizes he is limited in intelligence, and a walking, talking GAFF machine. Everything he says and does is scripted and/or off a teleprompter like Obama.

Biden realizes he is limited in intelligence, and a walking, talking GAFF machine. Everything he says and does is scripted and/or off a teleprompter like Obama.
and he has such an annoying voice !!!!

Did BJ bang your blonde wife over the years you "rode the train joey"?

Why don't you let her become President? She is smarter than you, right? Joey? Then you can go back to bed and call WH room service watching CNN.

We all know that Biden wont take candid questions from anyone/or group of reporters. And he wont. This is red meat for Trump. Wouldnt we all love to see Trump someday say something like,,,,"Hey Joe",,,Im taking questions from the press every week, why wont you? Are you scared Joe? Are you a yellow chicken Joe Biden? You can't keep hiding from the press Joe Biden! or should I say,,"Hidin' Biden"
And just keep nagging him on this week to week.
I wonder how "Hidin' Biden" will respond.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump is the president, dope.

Biden could speak in Colorado,,,,and then gloat about how happy he is to be in The great state of Maine

Forum List

Back