Facebook steering the political narrative..is it different than Russian meddling?

Facebook/Twitter/Instagram has turned into the new police state through it's control of free speech.

Let us hear it Lefties....we know, we know...banning a few extremist and regulating speech isn’t exactly meddling in American politics...right?
Where is this headed?

To a more civil society, hopefully.

Alex Jones wasn't banned because he was right. Farakahn wasn't banned because he was left.

they were banned for their behavior of inciting violence and racism.

Let us hear it Lefties....we know, we know...banning a few extremist and regulating speech isn’t exactly meddling in American politics...right?
Where is this headed?

Alex Jones wasn't banned because he was right. Farakahn wasn't banned because he was left.

You are 100% for free speech so long as it aligns with your speech...right Joe?

Nobody who deals in facts and evidence will be banned from Facebook.

Your bar for accuracy and honesty is set too low.

One day it will be you.

Nope. I don't post bullshit on FB. I don't support bullshitters, either. So, none of my news and opinion sources
will be banned.

Not right now. But one day you post something that isn’t popular, or runs against the flow of the herd. Then you will get the ban. What Facebook did was wrong. They should put Alex Jones , David Duke, Farrakhan and the rest right out front for the world to see, deject, and ridicule publicly. What they have done now is made all those people martyrs for the first amendment which is sad and disgusting.

Where is this headed?

And now Alex Jones and his ilk has been vindicated. Thank you libtards.

One day it will be you.

Nope. I don't post bullshit on FB. I don't support bullshitters, either. So, none of my news and opinion sources
will be banned.

Not right now. But one day you post something that isn’t popular, or runs against the flow of the herd. Then you will get the ban. What Facebook did was wrong. They should put Alex Jones , David Duke, Farrakhan and the rest right out front for the world to see, deject, and ridicule publicly. What they have done now is made all those people martyrs for the first amendment which is sad and disgusting.

Nah. They push misinformation and hate. They've poisoned the discourse. Private companies. Their choice.

One day it will be you.

will be banned.

Nah. They push misinformation and hate. They've poisoned the discourse. Private companies. Their choice.

And Mark Zuckerberg just vindicated them. He just proved everything they have said about “the man” trying to shut them down. Now they will be sought out. Now they can say “see, just like I told you, they are trying to shut us down”. And one day it could be you for doing nothing more then liking a Facebook post.

no, actually, I'm not.

I'm all for tough hate speech laws. You incite hate, you go to prison.

Done.

Bullshit. You would be locked up faster then anyone. You are so weak you would report anything that didn't stroke your ego. Your creepy ass has likely already been dumped from social media already.

no, actually, I'm not.

Done.

There is no such thing as “hate speech” Joe...thats just twisted shit fabricated by the twisted Left...”SPEECH” can not be dissected and compartmentalized. Read the First bud...you should have learned it by third grade.

Bullshit. You would be locked up faster then anyone. You are so weak you would report anything that didn't stroke your ego. Your creepy ass has likely already been dumped from social media already.

Okay, your wank fantasies are interesting, creepy guy, but we think you are projecting.

There is no such thing as “hate speech” Joe...thats just twisted shit fabricated by the twisted Left...”SPEECH” can not be dissected and compartmentalized. Read the First bud...you should have learned it by third grade.

Again, don't really care what the Founding Slave Rapists said.

You can't scream "Fire" in a crowded theater.

You can't scream "Get the Darkies".

Lock the hate speech crowd up for a good long time. That's what they do in Europe, and they are good with it.

Me. I'd throw them in with a bunch of minority convicts, then have the CO's take a coffee break for half an hour.

One day it will be you.

will be banned.

When is CNN being banned?

no, actually, I'm not.

Done.

Joe couldn’t. His story changes so much. At first third grade was in catholic school, but then it was in some upper class neighborhood in Minnesota or Michigan. Joe lies so much it’s hard to nail him down. Vietnam veteran, Army veteran deployed to Beirut which is odd, as I thought it was the Marines in Beirut. Professional writer, oddly, joe comes off as a guy trying to sound like Hemingway. Meh.

One day it will be you.

will be banned.

They could be. They don’t realize what they are doing by shutting free speech down. They think they will keep getting to say what they want, one day that won’t be so.

One day it will be you.

will be banned.

Never. They are a legit news organization. They retract errors and have standards for journalistic integrity.

Only morons think they make shit up or purposefully mislead viewers. In fact, that err on the side of causation so as to not even appear biased by allowing known liars a platform on a daily basis.

One day it will be you.

will be banned.

Never. They are a legit news organization. They retract errors and have standards for journalistic integrity.

Only morons think they make shit up or purposefully mislead viewers. In fact, that err on the side of causation so as to not even appear biased by allowing known liars a platform on a daily basis.

On the CNN thing,

I changed my mind. That sums up all I need to say about CNN and their journalistic integrity.

Forum List

Back