What top three states in usa are the safest

The safest city is Sugarland, Texas is number 1

Safest neighborhood coming in at number 4 is:

City: Houston, Texas
Safest Neighborhood: (Route 6 / Westheimer Rd.)
Crime Index: 97
Chance of Becoming a Victim Here (In One Year): 1 in 833

City crime rankings by population

Safest Cities Nationwide - Top 20 in 2010

America's Safest City Neighborhoods - WalletPop

And, woah, New York City is the #5 safest among large (over 500,000 pop.) cities!

Nice!

City crime rankings by population

Right.:rolleyes:

Let me guess ... DC is #2 ......:cuckoo:

Why? To play into some dumbass poll results you think you're going to nail the right with?

Try to not be so transparent.

what is the fuck wrong with people? i am trying to understand the state he wanted... i wanted to see what peopel thought that is all.

If you don't like don't replay to the thread genius. this immature attack and elementary insults are childish at best grow the hell up.

and he's the board administrator, what a great example to set for the board
so Gunny has to be a little pussy?.....why should he not express his opinion like the rest of us.....and your one to talk Greg....i still remember your intro to everyone here.....you made a lot of friends that day.....and i see they still are....

what is the fuck wrong with people? i am trying to understand the state he wanted... i wanted to see what peopel thought that is all.

If you don't like don't replay to the thread genius. this immature attack and elementary insults are childish at best grow the hell up.

so Gunny has to be a little pussy?.....why should he not express his opinion like the rest of us.....and your one to talk Greg....i still remember your intro to everyone here.....you made a lot of friends that day.....and i see they still are....

yeah what was it he was calling everyone? "trollcunt"?

Which even after all this time here still stands. No, he should be able to argue points and state his opinion without just claiming its an "epic fail" with nothing to back it up, or just claim someone is a moron without even addressing their point.

Just California Girl,. So you think people like Gunny and CG, etc are putting forth rational arguments and not making bullshit allegation and obvious partisan hackery?

Guess you must be in the world that every bit of reality is up for opinion.

The safest city is Sugarland, Texas is number 1

Safest neighborhood coming in at number 4 is:

City: Houston, Texas
Safest Neighborhood: (Route 6 / Westheimer Rd.)
Crime Index: 97
Chance of Becoming a Victim Here (In One Year): 1 in 833

Safest Cities Nationwide - Top 20 in 2010

this chart can not be accurate.....it gives the pop of Anaheim Ca. as 88 thou.....there is aprox 360 thousand people there....

this is a list i found.....

In order of safest to most dangerous
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/200...lance
SAFEST
1. Brick, N.J.

2. Amherst, N.Y.

3. Mission Viejo, Calif.

4. Newton, Mass.

5. Troy, Mich.

6. Colonie, N.Y.

7. Irvine, Calif.

8. Cary, N.C.

9. Greece, N.Y.

10. Coral Springs, Fla.

11. Thousand Oaks, Calif.

12. Orem, Utah

13. Round Rock, Texas

14. Dover, N.J.

15. Lake Forest, Calif.

16. Sterling Heights, Mich.

17. Simi Valley, Calif.

18. Roswell, Ga.

19. Lee's Summit, Mo.

20. Broken Arrow, Okla.

Last edited:

Just California Girl,. So you think people like Gunny and CG, etc are putting forth rational arguments and not making bullshit allegation and obvious partisan hackery?

Guess you must be in the world that every bit of reality is up for opinion.

you are a moron whether we address your "points' or not.

all of new england....not just maine....though maine could be 1% african american, massachusetts could be about 3% as my best guess....maybe 2 or 1% in vermont as well as Rhode island, connecticut might have 4% or so.

if i were to give my best guess....we have about 2% native american, 1% black, hispanic, and other...french canadian, and 97% caucasian....

i think it must be toooooooo cold up here for hispanics and african americans! Shoot, it is too cold up here for most people in the south.

I don't know how you do it. It was 65 degrees this morning and I had a light jacket on. I bet guns won't fire in Maine during the winter because it's too cold. :lol:

Here's a real safe city in Arkansas just south of Little Rock. :thup:

Pine Bluff Crime Statistics (AR) - CityRating.com

I don't care what is causing it, but Global Warming did us WONDERS this winter and this Spring, another day in the 70's! FREAKING UNBELIEVABLE for us up here this time of the year! Where I am, which is downeast/midstate right next to Acadia National Park...we hardly got any snow this year...D.C. got more snow than us!

This has been the greatest winter yet and it is over already, which is a darn miracle...and we are actually having some Spring weather, another darn miracle!

We are LOVING it!
My town is plenty safe now. But when I was a pup in grade school, they actually told us that there was a map in the Kremlin with a bull's eye right over Pittsburgh. We would be the first to go. Pittsburgh was then a strategic city because we made a strategic resource: steel.

Now the mills are gone and the Cold War is over. We are left to be forgotten by disaster!

I don't know how you do it. It was 65 degrees this morning and I had a light jacket on. I bet guns won't fire in Maine during the winter because it's too cold. :lol:

I don't care what is causing it, but Global Warming did us WONDERS this winter and this Spring, another day in the 70's! FREAKING UNBELIEVABLE for us up here this time of the year! Where I am, which is downeast/midstate right next to Acadia National Park...we hardly got any snow this year...D.C. got more snow than us!

This has been the greatest winter yet and it is over already, which is a darn miracle...and we are actually having some Spring weather, another darn miracle!

We are LOVING it!
My town is plenty safe now. But when I was a pup in grade school, they actually told us that there was a map in the Kremlin with a bull's eye right over Pittsburgh. We would be the first to go. Pittsburgh was then a strategic city because we made a strategic resource: steel.

Now the mills are gone and the Cold War is over. We are left to be forgotten by disaster!

What do you mean Nosmo? What do you mean by " We are left to be forgotten by disaster!"?

Is your area in dispair?

Well, according to crime rate (as taken by the 2004 census), New Hampshire, North, and South Dakota. Economically safe? Not sure about that one, but definitely not California. Strategically safe? Probably some shithole that no one would ever want to attack, and has no natural resources worth speaking of. It all depends on what you want safety from.

I know it isn't Washington.
With Tacoma, Seattle, and even Spokane I bet we are in the middle or near the top of the most dangerous. :lol:

We are LOVING it!

We were also a target during the Cold War because of the missle silos, Grand Coulee, and back then our Air Force base had fighters along with a large re fueling unit. I believe we still have a large re fueling unit, and during 9/11 I know they closed Coulee to visitors.

In your opinion i already know the real answers... so i can't give my answer...

in list your top three worst and most dangers states as well.

The three with the most lenient gun laws.

I have proof you are wrong. Here in Arizona, you can open carry with no license at all. If you can buy it, you can carry it. Now they are talking about not needing a license to conceal carry as well.

Believe me, we are not the safest state in the U.S.

My state is one of the SAFEST states to live in, Maine.

I would say, new hampshire and vermont and maybe even massachusetts are some of the safest states

One time I took a motorcycle trip from South Weymouth Ma....a small navy base was there...up to Brunswick Maine. This was in the mid 80's.

Broomstick, we used to call it. Anyway, during that one week of summer you guys get, I rode and it was a beautiful freaking road trip. Seriously, I was on a road that sort of stopped at the ocean. Unbelievably beautiful up there.

By the way, I also went up to Brunswick during the winter and found out why they had basically tube like tunnels going from the barracks to the chow hall and school. It can get really really really bad up there with the snow. :doubt:

Yeah, I cheated.
Black by popular demand ?

Gave me an idea...

New Hampshire....95.5% white
Vermont.............96.5% white
Maine................96.5% white

Who woulda guessed ?
----------------

We have white criminals instead! or those damn illegal Canadians crossing the boarder! :lol: j/k!

NH, VT, and Maine:

-all border Canada... (very cold climate in the winter)
-all have low populations, and more square miles per person in their towns, townships
-all rely on their natural resources such as Granite, Maple syryp, pumpkins, squashes,and Maine potatoes and Blueberrys, Cranberries, lobster, muscles, haddock, scallops, cod...ski resorts, Fall Foilage, Scenery, Lakes, Ice Fishing....
basically, the 3 states rely on smaller businesses....corporations are not lining up to come here....
-Most of the people living in these 3 states, have always lived in these 3 states and their ancestors have always lived in these 3 states since the area was colonized...anyone in Maine that was not born there, is considered "From Away"

.....that's me and Matt...we are "from away" to them...nobody is going to be killing or robbing their next door neighbor or exchildhood sweetheart...at least not that often, because the population is low so most people get to know one another or at least of one another

What I am trying to say is that the crime rate is not low here just because we have a low percentage of minorities living here, but for many of the reasons I have listed above, in my opinion.

and yes, everyone owns a gun up here, or 2 or 3 or 10

In your opinion i already know the real answers... so i can't give my answer...

in list your top three worst and most dangers states as well.

The three with the most lenient gun laws.

I have proof you are wrong. Here in Arizona, you can open carry with no license at all. If you can buy it, you can carry it. Now they are talking about not needing a license to conceal carry as well.

Believe me, we are not the safest state in the U.S.

That may or may not be the issue. The real question is what criteria determines "most dangerous" and more importantly how are those stats derived and compiled, not to mention - by whom.

Pine Bluff sucks the shit out of Portland Maine's ass:

Portland Crime Statistics (ME) - CityRating.com

Forcible Rape is pretty high. I'm guessing this is caused by boredom during the Winter months. I'm surprised Maine provides crime statistics for farm animals.

You are right. If you go to Portland, more than likely you will be the victim of forceible rape.

But if you go to Pine Bluff, your badly beaten and charred body will be found murdered in your ransacked and burnt down house...with your car nowhere to be found.

yep, rape is high...probably in all 3 states....

people probably die young here compared to other states too...they work hard and they party hard...that would be an interesting stat to have....plus medical care in the 3 states may not be as good and readily available as other states...

And....many people in these states are poor.....maybe not in NH, but in vermont and maine, people live on very little money, there are not too many HAVES to steal from, no one has anything worth stealing....hahahahaha.....I have seen A LOT of that around here!

Portland is probably where MOST of the state's crime occurs...people up here where I live consider southern maine where portland is, as Northern Massachusetts.....hahahahahaha!

We are LOVING it!

What do you mean Nosmo? What do you mean by " We are left to be forgotten by disaster!"?

Is your area in dispair?
No. I mean disaster forgot us. Through the loss of the steel industry, we just aren't that strategic anymore. Through victory in the Cold War, disaster takes other forms and haunts other places.

We have been forgotten by disaster.

No naturals disasters, unless you count the 19 inches of snow we got on February 5. No man-made disasters, unless you count individual tragedies.

We are very lucky here.

So, as a hint the 3 most dangerous states, actually are:

1. Nevada
2. Louisiana
3. South Carolina

Alaska is number 7 on the most dangerous list.

Alaska is so dangerous because the bears are packing heat these days.

Well, that is what you get when you insist on the right to arm bears. Are the majority of Conservatives dyslexic?

Forum List

Back