What To Do About New York State?

BorisTheAnimal

It's Just Boris
Apr 26, 2013
West end of the Erie Canal
Well Libbies, you got your wish, at least as far as the People's Republik of New Yorkistan is concerned. The entire State Government will be under one party Democrat control for at least the next two years. Let's see how much damage the New York City gang can cause the state before the impotent GOP finally grow a pair of solid brass ones and begin to fight the Democrats, and fight them dirty if they have to. And these particular Democrats are dangerous Uber-Leftwing radicals, starting with Prince Andrew SonOfACuomo who is no friend to anyone except Downstate. In the meantime, more people will move out of New York and no business with an ounce of sanity would want to set up shop here. To those of you Downstate? Screw you and your governor, asswads! California is just a sneak peek as to the devastation one party Democrat rule brings.

Under Governor Cuomo, New York State has been in fantastic shape

SALT cap will not be repealed so NY, CA and IL will be unable to rollover their muni-debt without the Fed cutting rates, which is highly unlikely.

How? NYS has been hurting for decades and the Democrat party is no friend to the private sector. As far as I am concerned, if New York Shitty got hit with a 50MT nuke, I would not weep.
New York is firing on all cylinders

You must have them confused with Louisiana or West Virginia....You know.....Red State Shitholes

How? NYS has been hurting for decades and the Democrat party is no friend to the private sector. As far as I am concerned, if New York Shitty got hit with a 50MT nuke, I would not weep.
New York is one of our wealthiest states

Why don't you move to Oklahoma?

Upstate is not wealthy. NYC is nothing but a bloodsucking leech on the rest of the state. And that Amazon "deal" ain't going to do shit for my area whatsoever. I will not use Amazon in the future.

New York is firing on all cylinders

You must have them confused with Louisiana or West Virginia....You know.....Red State Shitholes

No, Louisiana and Mississippi are the only states in the south with a rating as low as the dimshit strongholds and they are only there because of multiple hurricanes. A person in either can live like a multimillionaire in a state like ca or ny on 100,000 a year. I do easily living in riversbend. It is just like both of those states and Ala is 14 and Tn is 3 in fiscal health.

SALT cap will not be repealed so NY, CA and IL will be unable to rollover their muni-debt without the Fed cutting rates, which is highly unlikely.
Wait a minute, aren't states constitutionally obligated to balance their budgets, even though the Fed isn't?
I depends on what state you are referring to some do some don't. Most do. I know several that pass many bonds to finance businesses who move into the state. There was a small city who got Fram Filters to open a plant and had to upgrade the water system for them it cost millions and the plant employed about 200 people and they stayed for about 40 years. Town did good for the investment. The town only had 6690 people living in the city limits.

Upstate is not wealthy. NYC is nothing but a bloodsucking leech on the rest of the state. And that Amazon "deal" ain't going to do shit for my area whatsoever. I will not use Amazon in the future.
You have it backwards

The wealth of the NY metropolitan area has supported upstate NY for over a hundred years

It is the rural areas that are leeches on the economy

Yep, I have heard that off of several people who have moved from NY state. I don't understand why they want to change my state into NY state type of Government.

You have it backwards

The wealth of the NY metropolitan area has supported upstate NY for over a hundred years

It is the rural areas that are leeches on the economy
Hey shit for brains, I don't live in a rural area. I'm a city dweller myself. NYC throws crumbs at the rest of the state. That's it!

And you think giving the amount of money tha new pork is from the taxpayers back will help, hahahahaha oh shit if they get 5000 jobs at 100 dollars an hour it will take fifteen years at 100 percent tax rate to get even. Some deal for youse goys. Oh you fucking asshole it’s Trumps fault!!! Haha no way to fix stupid.
To say NOTHING about the fact that this debacle does absolutely bupkus for the rest of the state.

Forum List

Back