What Time today does the Traitor Peter Strzok Testify?

I have no faith anymore in federal law enforcement agencies. The actions of these conspirators give legitimate precedent not to comply in any way shape or form with the FBI, DOJ or any other agency. The law should apply to everyone or do not apply to anyone.
Of course not...you've been carefully groomed to not believe law enforcement, not to believe in the press.....just to believe in what trump and his minions tell you.

Gowdy is doing his best bully bluster.

The Chairman is reading a statement which demonstrates this line of attack, an attack premeditated to discredit the witness; what they did not consider is how foolish Goodlatte appears.

A pissing contest is in place. The Republicans witch hunt is being blunted by a solid defense of Democratic Members, and is losing it.

I have no faith anymore in federal law enforcement agencies. The actions of these conspirators give legitimate precedent not to comply in any way shape or form with the FBI, DOJ or any other agency. The law should apply to everyone or do not apply to anyone.
Of course not...you've been carefully groomed to not believe law enforcement, not to believe in the press.....just to believe in what trump and his minions tell you.

Like cheering when letting arsonist off.

Wow. The dems do not want this to go on. Trying to dismiss the hearing.

All their witnesses refused to answer questions which are presently under investigation. It was ok for all their (GOP) witnesses. You want a witch hunt, you have one here.

Shut up tuna breath. I didn’t ask for you’re input. Take a hike dyke.

Again the answer is zero. Oh geez, here we go again with the point of orders.

iu

Forum List

Back