What Time today does the Traitor Peter Strzok Testify?

I have no faith anymore in federal law enforcement agencies. The actions of these conspirators give legitimate precedent not to comply in any way shape or form with the FBI, DOJ or any other agency. The law should apply to everyone or do not apply to anyone.
Of course not...you've been carefully groomed to not believe law enforcement, not to believe in the press.....just to believe in what trump and his minions tell you.
Shut up tuna breath. I didn’t ask for you’re input. Take a hike dyke.

Its too bad people age hey?

in other words, he was playing a part long ago, just like Gowdy is putting on a show.

I have no faith anymore in federal law enforcement agencies. The actions of these conspirators give legitimate precedent not to comply in any way shape or form with the FBI, DOJ or any other agency. The law should apply to everyone or do not apply to anyone.
Of course not...you've been carefully groomed to not believe law enforcement, not to believe in the press.....just to believe in what trump and his minions tell you.
Shut up tuna breath. I didn’t ask for you’re input. Take a hike dyke.

Its too bad people age hey?

in other words, he was playing a part long ago, just like Gowdy is putting on a show Don’t know and don’t give a shit next.

People are allowed to hate Trump

Most Americans do

"I don't give a dam" Gowdy said.

You do understand the perception of texts does not mean bias.

My God what a nightmare. What a nightmare Goodlatte and Gowdy are doing.

Once again, the Republicans can win an election, but are incompetent and cannot govern. This public meeting is an embarrassment, the Chairman is a clowns clown.

Forum List

Back