What this picture of Moscow army tells you ?

The Russian Navy is not in Ukraine.
Moscow V tanks are all over Ukraine, stop your pro - moscow trolling . use google . by the say do you know what Z - stands for ?
1646580590311.png

I would drop leaflets on the russian army, promising life, a warm bed and food if they defect. The vast majority of the russian army are just teenage conscripts who didn't even know they'd be in a war. It's cheaper and more efficient than trying to blow up every tank and armored vehicle.

Russian hillbilly armor. :laughing0301:

Lumber tends to be used in trench warfare.

It looks like the Russians are planning classic siege operations against Ukrainian cities.

They are in no hurry. They know that when major Ukranian cities are encircled by an overwhelmingly superior military force the Ukrainians will eventually run out of critical supplies. Food, water, ammo etc.

Zs are what you get after you’re done with what the Vs were for.

I would drop leaflets on the russian army, promising life, a warm bed and food if they defect. The vast majority of the russian army are just teenage conscripts who didn't even know they'd be in a war. It's cheaper and more efficient than trying to blow up every tank and armored vehicle.

Ukraine has the Russian Army at their border

We have not been invaded by a foreign power in 200 years
one month old video , they knew the drill for sure )

Eastern Russian troops.
The "V" troops are stuck in the ports... because they are the Russian Navy.

Ukraine has the Russian Army at their border

We have not been invaded by a foreign power in 200 years
looks like nothing works well for the barbaric occupiers ....

Putin and his gang ozero have 0 respect to Moscow solders (meatballs ) , just look at this convoy ....

Forum List

Back