What the Koran says about Israel:

Sure they are, Baghdad Bob -- the same as you know Aramaic. Has Baghdad Bob ever actually looked at a map which shows the Arab world and how huge it is, with tiny Israel barely showing. Meanwhile, it looks like Baghdad Bob couldn't find any action with his contemporaries on a Friday night so he is left to post on a message board. What a life for a teenager!!!

What's your point? You bitch alot.
Don't you realize that most of us don't fall for your cock and bull claims, Baghdad Bob, and we find it pathetic that a teenager in the U.S. dpesn't have any friends with whom to do things with. Surely you don't think going to the movies is a sin.

You're a sadistic person. I'm telling you though keep it going. Try it

What's your point? You bitch alot.
Don't you realize that most of us don't fall for your cock and bull claims, Baghdad Bob, and we find it pathetic that a teenager in the U.S. dpesn't have any friends with whom to do things with. Surely you don't think going to the movies is a sin.

This is what you call sadistic.
Muslim Gang Attempts to Kidnap Egyptian Christian Mother, 4 Dead

Obviously anything a Assyrian(Chaldean) journalists says is true. You stupid donkey. Find a real source. This isn't confirmed anywhere. This is her story she claims happened.

Obviously anything a Assyrian(Chaldean) journalists says is true. You stupid donkey. Find a real source. This isn't confirmed anywhere. This is her story she claims happened.
I guess you don't realize that the stupid donkey is you, Baghdad Bob. You are too dumb to realize that there are organizations in different Muslim countries which gather the incidents against people of their religion. Just because you don't want the readers informed as to what is happening doesn't mean that these incidents didn't happen. I know you want to keep up with the latest in Syria since you are doing all this community charitable work for the unfortunate Syrians caught up in this mess.
Syria’s Sunni Rebels Besiege Shi’ite Villages -- News from Antiwar.com

I guess you don't realize that the stupid donkey is you, Baghdad Bob. You are too dumb to realize that there are organizations in different Muslim countries which gather the incidents against people of their religion. Just because you don't want the readers informed as to what is happening doesn't mean that these incidents didn't happen. I know you want to keep up with the latest in Syria since you are doing all this community charitable work for the unfortunate Syrians caught up in this mess.

So you post a unverified blog and claim it as a confirmed source. No where is that report confirmed. Besides her blog. It's not a report. It's a lie until you find a confirmed report.

Yet again another deflection you moron. From another unverified source. Who the hell are you kidding?

So you post a unverified blog and claim it as a confirmed source. No where is that report confirmed. Besides her blog. It's not a report. It's a lie until you find a confirmed report.

Yet again another deflection you moron. From another unverified source. Who the hell are you kidding?
Poor, pathetic Baghdad Bob -- he just doesn't want the readers to learn anything about what his fellow Muslims are doing. Instead of out and about doing the usual teenage things on a Saturday afternoons with good friends, he is glued to his computer screen ready to jump on practically every post.
Baghdad Bob must think that these organizations reporting on what is happening to their people in Muslim countries are just there for the scenery and fresh air. I wonder if Baghdad Bob is going to get any fresh air today. It seems highly unlikely.

Poor, pathetic Baghdad Bob -- he just doesn't want the readers to learn anything about what his fellow Muslims are doing. Instead of out and about doing the usual teenage things on a Saturday afternoons with good friends, he is glued to his computer screen ready to jump on practically every post.
Baghdad Bob must think that these organizations reporting on what is happening to their people in Muslim countries are just there for the scenery and fresh air. I wonder if Baghdad Bob is going to get any fresh air today. It seems highly unlikely.

:lol::lol::lol:

When you are cornered against your bullshit, change the topic with something that has nothing to do with the actual topic. Frady cat Hossfly troll

:laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao:

When you are cornered against your bullshit, change the topic with something that has nothing to do with the actual topic. Frady cat Hossfly troll

Baghdad Bob is talking about "bullshit" when he throws so much of it out!!! So sorry you don't want the readers to know what is happening, Bob. Are you going to tell us if you are going to get some fresh air today or not? I think Baghdad Bob thinks he is some macho cat calling others fraidy cats on an anonymous message board. If anyone every started in on him in real life, he would fold up and drop to the ground in fright. Maybe that is why he sits at home all the time in front of his computer because he is actually afraid to face the outside world.

Baghdad Bob is talking about "bullshit" when he throws so much of it out!!! So sorry you don't want the readers to know what is happening, Bob. Are you going to tell us if you are going to get some fresh air today or not? I think Baghdad Bob thinks he is some macho cat calling others fraidy cats on an anonymous message board. If anyone every started in on him in real life, he would fold up and drop to the ground in fright. Maybe that is why he sits at home all the time in front of his computer because he is actually afraid to face the outside world.

Another temper tantrum by Frady Cat Hossfly. Always either a deflection or diversion. :lol::lol::D:lol:

Allahu Ahkbar the Korans prophecy was true. Israel was created in 1948. Now what's left is Israel's destruction. It's inevitable

sSig_youwish.gif

We know though that the wish of any Muslim is to see Israel destroyed, along with all world's Jews. Since it was the will of "Allah".

But the prophecy also said, strange enough, to follow what the Torah and holy scriptures said.

So what will be the muslim fate when the Messiah comes?:eusa_whistle:

Allahu Ahkbar the Korans prophecy was true. Israel was created in 1948. Now what's left is Israel's destruction. It's inevitable

sSig_youwish.gif

We know though that the wish of any Muslim is to see Israel destroyed, along with all world's Jews. Since it was the will of "Allah".

But the prophecy also said, strange enough, to follow what the Torah and holy scriptures said.

Everyone is gonna die during the Last Days. No one is safe. You better fear God and ask him to Forgive you. :D

sSig_youwish.gif

Everyone is gonna die during the Last Days. No one is safe. You better fear God and ask him to Forgive you. :D

Everyone dies eventually. No big science to know that.

Personally, I ask God for forgiveness for the bad things that I do, all the time. and for the things that i can change about myself, but I'm to afraid or to scared to change.

Just curious. Do YOU ask God to forgive you? Or is that you're happy, completely, with the way you lead your life?

No one's perfect.

sSig_youwish.gif

Everyone dies eventually. No big science to know that.

Personally, I ask God for forgiveness for the bad things that I do, all the time. and for the things that i can change about myself, but I'm to afraid or to scared to change.

Just curious. Do YOU ask God to forgive you? Or is that you're happy, completely, with the way you lead your life?

No one's perfect.

Yes. Emotionally. I'm shy and my heart beats fast when I ask for forgiveness.

interesting quotes from the koran

i think israel now needs many new jeremiahs to warn the modern israeli kings that their wicked ways will spell disaster and to be more moral and especially treat their neighbours properly

the last jeremiah said jews would be kicked out if they failed to mend their ways and that is what happened

the worst punishment now is more likely to have to stay there....both for jews and arabs

if I were either i would leave and so should they...there's far too many of both for such a small country and they both breed like rabbits

i think israel now needs many new jeremiahs to warn the modern israeli kings that their wicked ways will spell disaster and to be more moral and especially treat their neighbours properly

the last jeremiah said jews would be kicked out if they failed to mend their ways and that is what happened

the worst punishment now is more likely to have to stay there....both for jews and arabs

if I were either i would leave and so should they...there's far too many of both for such a small country and they both breed like rabbits
Why, Kvetch, on another message board, a man with a Pakistani background living in your own country said that the Muslims were going to take over there because they were having so many children while the indigenous British were not. So tell us -- where do you plan to move once this happens, unless you plan to follow Islam and join up with them? By the way, don't you think Islam needs some kind of Reformation? You can't be blind to the way they have treated and are still treating non Muslims in Muslim land. And surely you don't like Muslims thinking of you as an ape or a pig.

Why, Kvetch, on another message board, a man with a Pakistani background living in your own country said that the Muslims were going to take over there because they were having so many children while the indigenous British were not. So tell us -- where do you plan to move once this happens, unless you plan to follow Islam and join up with them? By the way, don't you think Islam needs some kind of Reformation? You can't be blind to the way they have treated and are still treating non Muslims in Muslim land. And surely you don't like Muslims thinking of you as an ape or a pig.
yes islam needs a reformation for sure

so do christian, ultra orthodox jewish and all fundamentalists who are all going backwards and getting stronger in jerusalem, aint they??

they are all the same

there's no freedom or democracy in any of the abrahamic scriptures; all 3 say they are the chosen and all the rest unbelievers going to hell..............all of them

our freedoms have been achieved DESPITE them

as for our pakistani neighbours.... I know quite a few..........they are not all the same

those from a poorer village background have lots of problems

those from cities do well here, as do Indians

but they and most muslims are having a compulsory reformation living in the west

it will take a few generations but there's no danger of a take over like the zionists did!

i liked living in hawaii on the big island for 2 years..........that's where i would go!!

yes islam needs a reformation for sure

so do christian, ultra orthodox jewish and all fundamentalists who are all going backwards and getting stronger in jerusalem, aint they??

they are all the same

there's no freedom or democracy in any of the abrahamic scriptures; all 3 say they are the chosen and all the rest unbelievers going to hell..............all of them

our freedoms have been achieved DESPITE them

as for our pakistani neighbours.... I know quite a few..........they are not all the same

those from a poorer village background have lots of problems

those from cities do well here, as do Indians

but they and most muslims are having a compulsory reformation living in the west

it will take a few generations but there's no danger of a take over like the zionists did!

i liked living in hawaii on the big island for 2 years..........that's where i would go!!
I guess the Kvetching Yenta doesn't realize that even in the big cities like Karachi and Lahore, those who are non Muslims don't fare too well. Perhaps she should start reading some on-line news sources from that area. I am beginning to wonder if she likes pulling things out of the thin air like Baghdad Bob Jr. And I guess she doesn't realize that many Europeans are worried about their Muslim population and the trouble these Muslims are causing. Meanwhile, maybe the Yenta can tell us where the Christians, the Jews, the Buddhists and the Hindus are murdering people in the name of their religion in many parts of the world.

New Topics

Forum List

Back