What the Koran says about Israel:

So Allah gave Israel to the Jews?

Shhhhhh!

Once again Intense. It's a verse referring to Moses and his followers. You make it sound as if its a secret. This verse was always like that.
Scholar: Quran says Israel belongs to Jews
Contends Islam's book decrees land is for people of Moses

Published: 06/10/2004 at 1:00 AM
A contrarian Muslim professor claims the Quran actually teaches Israel belongs to the Jews.

Khaleel Mohammed, assistant professor of religious studies at San Diego State University, said in an interview with Frontpage Magazine the person most mentioned in Islam’s holy book is Moses, the great Old Testament prophet and leader of the Israelites.

Mohammed says the Quran presents Moses “as God’s revolutionary” who “leads a people despised and tormented for no other reason than that they worshipped God, out of the land of bondage to the Promised Holy Land.”

The professor quotes from Chapter 5: 20-21, which says Moses declared, “O my people! Remember the bounty of God upon you when He bestowed prophets upon you, and made you kings and gave you that which had not been given to anyone before you amongst the nations. O my people! Enter the Holy Land which God has written for you, and do not turn tail, otherwise you will be losers.”

Mohammed points specifically to the reference to the Holy Land as a place God has “written” for the Israelites, a term that conveys, in Jewish and Islamic understandings, a “meaning of finality, decisiveness and immutability.”

“So the simple fact is then,” he says, “from a faith-based point of view: If God has ‘written’ Israel for the people of Moses, who can change this?”

The professor describes himself as a scholar “interested in a moderate Islam, one that is inclusive and is concerned about all human rights.”

“My mission is to help reclaim the beauty that once was practiced in Islam, a message not currently in fashion amongst more traditional or fundamentalist Muslims,” he told Frontpage.

Mohammed said while Muslims may argue the present state of Israel was “not created in the most peaceful means, and that many were displaced,” this, for him, is not the issue.

“The issue,” says Mohammed, “is that when the Muslims entered that land in the 7th century, they were well aware of its rightful owners, and when they failed to act according to divine mandate (at least as perceived by followers of all Abrahamic faiths), they aided and abetted in a crime. And the present situation shows the fruits of that action — wherein innocent Palestinians and Israelis are being killed on a daily basis.”

He says medieval scholars, “without any exception known to me,” interpreted the Quran to recognize Israel as belonging to the Jews.

According to Mohammed, the idea that Israel does not belong to the Jews is a modern one, “probably based on the Mideast rejection of European colonialism, etc., but certainly not having anything to do with the Quran.”

Most Muslims, he laments, do not read the Quran for themselves and instead rely on imams and preachers to do the reading and interpreting for them.

One scholar out of millions. Doesn't mean anything. After all you know who decides this stuff right? Hanafi, hanabili, shafia, Maliki

Obviously you got that crap journalism from a neo nazi website.
Well it is quite obvious that you get a lot of your crap from the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. Meanwhile, there is an Islamic scholar in Italy who says the same thing, if you would bother to research. However, since you Muslims are so greedy, you are not satisfied with the huge amount of Arab acreage in the Middle East and Northern Africa, but you resent that tiny, tiny piece of land governed by Jews.

Well it is quite obvious that you get a lot of your crap from the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. Meanwhile, there is an Islamic scholar in Italy who says the same thing, if you would bother to research. However, since you Muslims are so greedy, you are not satisfied with the huge amount of Arab acreage in the Middle East and Northern Africa, but you resent that tiny, tiny piece of land governed by Jews.

All my links are Israeli websites.

Before there were any Muslims, he led Moses. Until they broke the covenant way later and rejected Jesus as a Prophet, Jesus even said Goyim would be in the land for a while after him.

Then Muhammad prophecized that Jews would once again have a nation there. And that will be the last time.
That's not what your Koran says, kalb. Your Koran in verse 17:100 to 17:105 very clearly says the Jews were to dwell in the land until the hereafter. can you show me anything after that, that says the Jews were banished?

Herin lies the problem with Muslim donkeys like Because.

Before there were any Muslims, he led Moses. Until they broke the covenant way later and rejected Jesus as a Prophet, Jesus even said Goyim would be in the land for a while after him.

Then Muhammad prophecized that Jews would once again have a nation there. And that will be the last time.
That's not what your Koran says, kalb. Your Koran in verse 17:100 to 17:105 very clearly says the Jews were to dwell in the land until the hereafter. can you show me anything after that, that says the Jews were banished?

Like I said 5:20 is direct and clear.

Once again Intense. It's a verse referring to Moses and his followers. You make it sound as if its a secret. This verse was always like that.
Idiot, Moses and his followers were Jews. Are you now claiming that today's Jews aren't the descendants of Moses and the Israelites? Fucking donkey.

No I don't. Way to divert though. Sad arrogant and pompous individual. I said it was referring to him.

Eh, 5:20 is before 17. 100. Allah told the Jews to enter and conquer the promised land, after their departure, and they didn't, so they roamed for 40 years before they were allowed to enter. Basically a bad version of the OT story of Exodus. 17:100 then describes their entrance to the promised land where they were to dwell forever. Now who's the one lying? You just can't handle the truth.

As you can see Mohammad didn't bring anything new. He hijacked Judaism and Christianity, and then created a hateful, violent, intolerant, terroristic religion.

Idiot, Moses and his followers were Jews. Are you now claiming that today's Jews aren't the descendants of Moses and the Israelites? Fucking donkey.

No I don't. Way to divert though. Sad arrogant and pompous individual. I said it was referring to him.
No you don't? How about this...maybe you should remove your head from Uranus?

Eh, 5:20 is before 17. 100. Allah told the Jews to enter and conquer the promised land, after their departure, and they didn't, so they roamed for 40 years before they were allowed to enter. Basically a bad version of the OT story of Exodus. 17:100 then describes their entrance to the promised land where they were to dwell forever. Now who's the one lying? You just can't handle the truth.

As you can see Mohammad didn't bring anything new. He hijacked Judaism and Christianity, and then created a hateful, violent, intolerant, terroristic religion.

Yet again referring to Moses and his followers. You don't believe Christianity and Islam are legitamate religions. So don't put Christianity on your side.

No you don't? How about this...maybe you should remove your head from Uranus?

You're almost there. C'mon let it out. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sure they are, Baghdad Bob -- the same as you know Aramaic. Has Baghdad Bob ever actually looked at a map which shows the Arab world and how huge it is, with tiny Israel barely showing. Meanwhile, it looks like Baghdad Bob couldn't find any action with his contemporaries on a Friday night so he is left to post on a message board. What a life for a teenager!!!

Sure they are, Baghdad Bob -- the same as you know Aramaic. Has Baghdad Bob ever actually looked at a map which shows the Arab world and how huge it is, with tiny Israel barely showing. Meanwhile, it looks like Baghdad Bob couldn't find any action with his contemporaries on a Friday night so he is left to post on a message board. What a life for a teenager!!!

What's your point? You bitch alot.

What's your point? You bitch alot.
Don't you realize that most of us don't fall for your cock and bull claims, Baghdad Bob, and we find it pathetic that a teenager in the U.S. dpesn't have any friends with whom to do things with. Surely you don't think going to the movies is a sin.

New Topics

Forum List

Back