What the Koran says about Israel:

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
THE QUR'AN SAYS:

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."

"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning." [Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'" [Qur'an 17:104]

from "because"
No one cares what a book from thousands of years ago
seems like "because" has spit at muhummad ----and called him
"no one" he even says "allah" is "no one"

Allahu Ahkbar the Korans prophecy was true. Israel was created in 1948. Now what's left is Israel's destruction. It's inevitable

THE QUR'AN SAYS:

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."

"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning." [Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'" [Qur'an 17:104]

BecauseIKnowNothing doesn't even know his own religious source that mangles his mind.

So Allah gave Israel to the Jews?

Before there were any Muslims, he led Moses. Until they broke the covenant way later and rejected Jesus as a Prophet, Jesus even said Goyim would be in the land for a while after him.

Then Muhammad prophecized that Jews would once again have a nation there. And that will be the last time.

Before there were any Muslims, he led Moses. Until they broke the covenant way later and rejected Jesus as a Prophet, Jesus even said Goyim would be in the land for a while after him.

Then Muhammad prophecized that Jews would once again have a nation there. And that will be the last time.

Jesus had nothing to do with this. Muslims don't believe Jesus was the son of G-d, and they fought the Crusaders. And if the Jews were supposed to be in Israel, even for just awhile, why did the Arabs fight Israel in 1948? Muslims will lose in logic every time, because they just have to be fanatic about something, even if the something is illogical.

Jesus had nothing to do with this. Muslims don't believe Jesus was the son of G-d, and they fought the Crusaders. And if the Jews were supposed to be in Israel, even for just awhile, why did the Arabs fight Israel in 1948? Muslims will lose in logic every time, because they just have to be fanatic about something, even if the something is illogical.

And?? Jesus was a prophet and is the messiah. Wars have nothing to do with this.

because lied again-----in the koran Muhummad actually expresses his wish that the jews would leave arabia and GO BACK TO ZION -------it was much later on that the arabs decided that since they suceeded in invading and pillaging and raping their way thru palestine-----that they OWNED IT

Jesus was the JEREMIAH of his day------he predicted disaster-----he was a preacher who used the device "IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE RELIGION ---DISASTER WILL BEFALL YOU"------he did rhetoric in the style of JEREMIAH ------my all time fave ----somewhat obsessive poet It happens that in those days----the biggest disasters did happen to be foreign invasion Muslims love those-----"YOUR CITY WILL BE DESTROYED" speeches------they think it justifies them

Jesus was the JEREMIAH of his day------he predicted disaster-----he was a preacher who used the device "IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE RELIGION ---DISASTER WILL BEFALL YOU"------he did rhetoric in the style of JEREMIAH ------my all time fave ----somewhat obsessive poet It happens that in those days----the biggest disasters did happen to be foreign invasion Muslims love those-----"YOUR CITY WILL BE DESTROYED" speeches------they think it justifies them

You believe he was preaching disaster and mis information, I don't.

You probably never read the book-----I have. In order to understand the New Testament----you have to have read and UNDERSTOOD the Old Testament -----Jesus was preaching in the style of Jeremiah (a poet you don't know----one who lived -----less than a thousand years before Jesus) If you did not read the Old and New Testaments-----forget about reading the koran----you would be LOST when did use the word "misinformation"-----he was preaching about religion----not geography

You probably never read the book-----I have. In order to understand the New Testament----you have to have read and UNDERSTOOD the Old Testament -----Jesus was preaching in the style of Jeremiah (a poet you don't know----one who lived -----less than a thousand years before Jesus) If you did not read the Old and New Testaments-----forget about reading the koran----you would be LOST when did use the word "misinformation"-----he was preaching about religion----not geography

I have a Arabic/Aramaic bible. I believe he's a Prophet and I take the Koran as true word. I don't mind that you believe he wasn't led by God.

I have a Arabic/Aramaic bible. I believe he's a Prophet and I take the Koran as true word. I don't mind that you believe he wasn't led by God.

That's nice----knowing aramaic is a good start---do you know aramaic?---------however the New Testament was written in GREEK------Jesus spoke aramaic and hebrew------I cannot imagine what arabic did to the bible --------did you read any of it?

That's nice----knowing aramaic is a good start---do you know aramaic?---------however the New Testament was written in GREEK------Jesus spoke aramaic and hebrew------I cannot imagine what arabic did to the bible --------did you read any of it?

Yeah I do know Aramaic. I just look it at it to observe something's it says. It's not a hard language. The Koran is hard to read it. But I was raised in Saturday schools, I know how to read it really good.

Yes I did read some of it. A lady from Iraq gave it to my Mother. We were discussing religion. And I won the argument. She's Chaldean.

I believe that the chaldean bible-----is somewhat different from the bible---other christians use-------

Forum List

Back