What the hell is "non- hispanic WHITE"?

LostAmerican

Rookie
Feb 20, 2011
Why isn't there a "non-hispanic BLACK"?.."non-hispanic YELLOW"?....non-hispanic RED?

Must everything now revolve around those invading bastards?

How about "blacker than coal hispanic"?

How about "redder than most Indians but speaks Spanish" Latino?

How about "kinda yellow maybe Asian cross bred with buck teeth Mexican"?

How about "light skinnned but dumber than hillbilly Puerto Rican"?

Why must we change everything to accomodate those rats?

People think Hispanic is a race when it's a culture.

An awful of of Hispanics are actually Caucasians, Black, etc

Hispanic is NOT a race. There are many races within the Latino community, including White, Black, Native Indian, and even Asian. Some segments, like the Cuban community, show very few mixed-race individuals. In fact, Cubans exhibit a race discrimination behavior within their community that is similar to that of the general market. Other groups, like Puerto Ricans, are very mixed. Argentineans are mostly White and some Latin American countries, including Mexico, have a strong Native Indian background.

• Banned
People think Hispanic is a race when it's a culture.

An awful of of Hispanics are actually Caucasians, Black, etc

Hispanic is NOT a race. There are many races within the Latino community, including White, Black, Native Indian, and even Asian. Some segments, like the Cuban community, show very few mixed-race individuals. In fact, Cubans exhibit a race discrimination behavior within their community that is similar to that of the general market. Other groups, like Puerto Ricans, are very mixed. Argentineans are mostly White and some Latin American countries, including Mexico, have a strong Native Indian background.

So that is why they can stand in any line to get benefits?

• Banned
Non-hispanic blue:

blue1.jpg

My Hispanic high school students get all spun up when I inform then that they are European whites like I am.

My Hispanic high school students get all spun up when I inform then that they are European whites like I am.

Have they ever been to Europe?

That's like calling a black American and African American. When was the last they were in Africa.

You're playing the game that Latinos invented to attack Americans.

Three threads on the same subject by the same poster. Me thinks someone has 'issues'.

My advice: get the fuck over it and stop being such a race-baiting babby.

That's like calling a black American and African American. When was the last they were in Africa.

Black Americans are of African descent. Hispanics are of Spanish descent. Spain is in Europe. No games played here.

Three threads on the same subject by the same poster. Me thinks someone has 'issues'.

My advice: get the fuck over it and stop being such a race-baiting babby.

You're the kind of person who calls the police to complain that a man is exposing himself. The police show up and you point to a house over 500 feet away.

The policeman says "I don't see a man only a house."

You reply, "Here, you need these." as you shove your binoculars at him.

Black Americans are of African descent. Hispanics are of Spanish descent. Spain is in Europe. No games played here.

Alot of the Mestizos or whatever in Mexico are mixed with European and Indian ancestry, some with African. They are not pure Spaniards.

Alot of the Mestizos or whatever in Mexico are mixed with European and Indian ancestry, some with African. They are not pure Spaniards.

From what I've read a Mexican is a person born of a Spanish parent and an Indian parent.

From what I've read a Mexican is a person born of a Spanish parent and an Indian parent.

Could be, in Mexico they don't keep track of ethnicity like we do here so its really hard to tell.

Forum List

Back