What the heck do you look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shattered said:
Hmm.. Ok.. Then to keep things on an even scale, it should be a specific type of dish - high fat, high carb, low fat, low carb, italian, mexican, chinese, vegetarian, cold, hot, etc.. I'd think it should also be something made with common ingredients - don't want someone chasing all over the continent because their grocery store doesn't sell Madagascar, or Tahitian vanilla (ok, vanilla isn't much used in side-dishes, but you get the point). :D

I lose! I don't pay any attention to fat or carbs. Forget Chinese the prep time is outrageous!
Unless it's some very simple dish the average home cook will hate US. I remember my first Chinese venture...2 straight hours of prep.! Vegetarian, YUKE!
I can go for the common ingredients, that only makes sense, if you submit a recipe that requires something from Madagascar you lose.

Maybe the best thing to do is have the panel choose the main course and we just submit the side dish recipe, for starters. Now we just need a willing panel. What do ya think?

Mr. P said:
I lose! I don't pay any attention to fat or carbs. Forget Chinese the prep time is outrageous!
Unless it's some very simple dish the average home cook will hate US. I remember my first Chinese venture...2 straight hours of prep.! Vegetarian, YUKE!
I can go for the common ingredients, that only makes sense, if you submit a recipe that requires something from Madagascar you lose.

Maybe the best thing to do is have the panel choose the main course and we just submit the side dish recipe, for starters. Now we just need a willing panel. What do ya think?

Why don't we just have them choose the dish itself, and we just submit our own recipes for them to try?

Here's my vote:
*Something with easily accessible ingredients
*Not alot of ingredients
*Not expensive or time consuming. I don't want to take 2 hours & $20 bucks to mac & cheese.
*Something that MOST people would enjoy, not so exotic we would only find it in it's native country.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. HAH

WOW..

no i completely understand why all of you have the opinions you do!

hahahahaha

nice photos :puke3:

missredeyes said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. HAH
WOW..
no i completely understand why all of you have the opinions you do!
hahahahahanice photos :puke3:

missredeyes.... is laughing? Now that's funny.

Joz said:
Here's my vote:
*Something with easily accessible ingredients
*Not alot of ingredients
*Not expensive or time consuming. I don't want to take 2 hours & $20 bucks to mac & cheese.
*Something that MOST people would enjoy, not so exotic we would only find it in it's native country.

No offense Joz, but Hamburger Helper meets that order.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Joz,
Since I taught you how to post a pic....
guess it's time for you to post one huh???
You need protective eyewear.

Mr. P said:
:dunno: But they have to be willing volunteers or this won't work.

Does it count as willing if you duct tape them to a chair, and hold their nose closed until they open their mouth??

Please no one laugh. at least not openly.
DSC00224.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back