It's my GOOD side....
:rotflmao:

Attachments

• $pets 166(1).jpg
    $pets 166(1).jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 115
Mr. P said:
What!!! TOYS!!!?????
No way woman!!! Calling a Henckels knife a toy is a crime!
But I forgive ya this time.:dev2:

Umm.. My kitchen is my own personal playland. They're toys, m'dear. Nobody's allowed to play with them but me.

Shattered said:
Umm.. My kitchen is my own personal playland. They're toys, m'dear. Nobody's allowed to play with them but me.

Shhhhheeeeeeehhhh...Don't tell the secrets!

I know what ya mean..as soon as you let someone else play too...
They go and put one of your fine knives in the DISHWASHER!!!!!

Mr. P said:
Shhhhheeeeeeehhhh...Don't tell the secrets!

I know what ya mean..as soon as you let someone else play too...
They go and put one of your fine knives in the DISHWASHER!!!!!

God, the horror! Rust spots!

Did you know that if they put your Calphalon in the dishwasher, the outside of it turns white??? AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Shattered said:
I dunno.. I thought you knew. :D
Well so much for that bright idea, Huh?:poop:

Or......

Here's another idea....we each submit a recipe for a side dish that goes with...say meat, for example..to a willing panel of our fellow posters and let them judge. It won't really reflect any difference in All-Clad vs Calphalon but it will be fun competition.

Mr. P said:
Well so much for that bright idea, Huh?:poop:

Or......

Here's another idea....we each submit a recipe for a side dish that goes with...say meat, for example..to a willing panel of our fellow posters and let them judge. It won't really reflect any difference in All-Clad vs Calphalon but it will be fun competition.

Hmm.. Ok.. Then to keep things on an even scale, it should be a specific type of dish - high fat, high carb, low fat, low carb, italian, mexican, chinese, vegetarian, cold, hot, etc.. I'd think it should also be something made with common ingredients - don't want someone chasing all over the continent because their grocery store doesn't sell Madagascar, or Tahitian vanilla (ok, vanilla isn't much used in side-dishes, but you get the point). :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back