What the fuck is this?

She's a normal girl, it is either photoshoped or wears a heavy bush.

Don't be so sure. Amanda Lepore is a transsexual model and actress.

amanda-lepore-actress.jpg
Why does it look like it's made of plastic?

What happened to its nose?

Why doesn't it eat?

I didn't know they made 68J implants...

Overall, the entire image is rather disturbing, like a scene from a dystopic sci-fi thriller about genetic engineering gone wrong

Why doesn't it eat?

Overall, the entire image is rather disturbing, like a scene from a dystopic sci-fi thriller about genetic engineering gone wrong

It's the nose. i could vacuum the basement with that thing.

Why doesn't it eat?

Don't ask me, I just looked it up on the internet.

It's bush. If anyone here has ever felt female Asian pubic hair, it's really course and stiff, and when they get a big bush, xo's pic is the result when wearing panties. That's also why you don't see many Asian women shave their coochie. The hair is too course. They'd be better suited to use a chain saw to trim it is as to a razor to shave it.

She has a sock shoved down into her pants... I used to do that way back when to make it look like I had a great package. Why she wants people to think she has a great package is beyond me. I had to quit doing it cause I ended up getting athlete's foot on my pecker and it was hard to explain just why that happened to my doctor.

What the hell is that white thing she or he is holding?
Maybe it's a new fad for women to be wearing cups?
Why would you want to enhance your snatch? Is it like making your butt bigger with the fake plastic buns?

It's bush. If anyone here has ever felt female Asian pubic hair, it's really course and stiff, and when they get a big bush, xo's pic is the result when wearing panties. That's also why you don't see many Asian women shave their coochie. The hair is too course. They'd be better suited to use a chain saw to trim it is as to a razor to shave it.
Every Asian girl I've ever been with had fine hair down there. I suspect the girl in the photo is wearing something to prevent a camel toe.

There is a difference between having an aroused mound of venus discernible through the lady's panties and having what appears to be a sanitary napkin lodged in that same area.

I took the time to carefully scrutinize the visual evidence and do not see any evidence of a tranny scenario.

'course, it's not like there's gonna be any verification either way.

Every Asian girl I've ever been with had fine hair down there. I suspect the girl in the photo is wearing something to prevent a camel toe.

That's my experience too. Very fine and straight, sorta soft and silky.

The other poster met some funky Asian stuff somewhere IMO.

Forum List

Back