What Should America Do About the Inferior Race?

What to do about the ******* in America?

• Quick Solution - Immediate Extermination Camps

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Slow Solution - Long-Term Forced Labour Camps

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Separation 1 - Put them in small, austere Reservations and wait for them to die

• Separation 2 - Put them in one big reservation and let them fuck themselves

• Expulsion - Send them back to Africa or some other Shithole

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Seewhethertherearelegitimatereasonsfortheunderperformanceofminoritiesandfindsolutionsbasedonrespect

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Wow you really are a stupid fuck! Let's dissect your assertions.

we have two wars without end started by neocons ( NEOCONS = JEWS )
LOL, most Jews over 80% are liberals, meaning they are in direct conflict with neocons, your stupid fuck!

we have an economic crisis thanks to wall street bankers ( WALL STREET BANKERS = JEWS )
Jews make up less than 1% of the brokers and bankers in America, but keep pushing that myth. You do know where it originated don't? Back in the middle-ages, the Christians and Muslims saw it as dishonorable to lend money for profit, yet most people are going to lend money for profit. So the Chrisitians and Muslims with money didn't lend it. The Jews had no problem make a fortune off this market and fortunes they made. So the hypocrites got made about this and called the Jews greedy money grubbing Jews. That is where the sterotype comes from, amazing how only the morons still follow it.

But it is true many of us are in bank, law and other highly skilled and good paying jobs, because we don't all want to be poor, uneducated and unproductive losers like you!!!:eek:

we have millions of people in prisons and on welfare that need to be paid for ( ******* )
Your a liberal douch bag, so you promote welfare, so don't bitch about it. Hell your a communist douche bag, which is welfare for everyone, so even a STRONGER, DON'T Bitch about it!

millions of our citizens are unemployed while millions of illegal immigrants have jobs ( MEXICANS )
No argument here!

You will be making just enough to buy food but most of it will be taxed away and sent to Israel so they can buy more white phosphorus to burn children alive in schools and hospitals.
LOL and the Jews would spit in your face as they are taking your money! :lol: How does that make you feel? :lol:

Wow you really are a stupid fuck!

good one ;)

Let's dissect your assertions.

let's !

we have two wars without end started by neocons ( NEOCONS = JEWS )
LOL, most Jews over 80% are liberals, meaning they are in direct conflict with neocons, your stupid fuck!

so Pearle, Wolfowitz, Chertoff and the rest of them - not Jews ? ;)

liberal is a broad and meaningless term. 80% of Jews may be "liberal" however THEIR liberalism is mostly a matter of being ****** AND FAGGOT LOVERS and not much more.

****** lover in the context of Jews means hater of white people. and faggot lover in the context of Jews means hater of Christians. because Jews don't really care about either nigs or fags - all they want is to destroy WASPs.

we have an economic crisis thanks to wall street bankers ( WALL STREET BANKERS = JEWS )
Jews make up less than 1% of the brokers and bankers in America

i see. so Ben Shalom Bernanke is not a Jew? Blankfein is not a Jew? Greenspan is not a Jew? interesting ;)

but keep pushing that myth. You do know where it originated don't? Back in the middle-ages, the Christians and Muslims saw it as dishonorable to lend money for profit, yet most people are going to lend money for profit. So the Chrisitians and Muslims with money didn't lend it. The Jews had no problem make a fortune off this market and fortunes they made.

i know all about that history silly. we didn't see it as dishonorable - it IS dishonorable to make millions by making hard working people lose their homes and life's savings.

But it is true many of us are in bank, law and other highly skilled and good paying jobs, because we don't all want to be poor, uneducated and unproductive losers like you!!!:eek:

you know Jew Boy you could at least TRY to hide your contempt and disdain for gentiles. that's what smart Jews do.

you're in banking and law because you like to make money by lying and cheating. i am an engineer because when i was a teenager i was as naive as Editec is now.

Your a liberal douch bag, so you promote welfare, so don't bitch about it. Hell your a communist douche bag, which is welfare for everyone, so even a STRONGER, DON'T Bitch about it!

I am a Libertarian / Anarcho-Capitalist.

LOL and the Jews would spit in your face as they are taking your money! :lol:

i have no doubt about that.

How does that make you feel? :lol:

it makes me want to take liberal idiots like Editec who enabled you bloodsucking leeches and beat the living crap out of them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back