What Say You, Biden Fans?

Ukraine cleared Hunter and Joe Biden of any wrongdoing. There ain't no there there.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens
Yeah.........
Sure.........
Right........
Uh-huh........

Do you even read the shit you reference?
He said they weren't a subject of an investigation......so of course they have no evidence.

What prosecutor are you talking about - the one that Biden "fired" or the one he put in his place?
Not sure.....but apparently it's the one they replaced the fired prosecutor with.

The Ukrainian government today is a ball of snakes, each of which strives to bite the other. In general, one cannot seriously take what a particular politician says there. It needs to be verified. Actually, Iā€™m trying to contact Mr. Shokhin, a former prosecutor who tried to investigate violations of the law by the company whose board of directors included Bidenā€™s son.

Biden Used U.S. Aid as Weapon to Force Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor Looking Into His Sonā€™s Business.

Joe Biden recently admitted he used his position as vice president to get an investigation squashed that had been launched into his sonā€™s crooked business.

Iā€™m so old I remember when Governments interfering in the internal affairs of other Governments was a bad thing.

1) It was not Biden's son's business. He was just a member of the Board of Directors
2) Other countries were pushing to get that prosecutor removed.

Another deflection by an uninformed Trumpette who will ignore that it looks like Trump threatened aid to the Ukraine unless they gave him dirt on Biden.

You said, "Other countries were pushing to get that prosecutor removed."

Other countries didn't brag about doing it and take credit for it. Biden did.

Especially when a certain part of the democratic political elite declared a "crusade against President Trump." I will say frankly: such an abusive disregard for the elementary ethics of behavior by these people, the use of any means against the elected President is not only annoying, but also openly rebounds against them those who have not yet lost the ability to think critically.

Whatever they say about the President, but he is the elected head of the executive branch of the country. He pursues a very sophisticated foreign policy. For him, ā€œcollatoral damageā€ are human lives not figures. And Mr. President seeks any possibility as little as possible to threaten the lives of both American soldiers and citizens of other countries. And it does him honor.

Biden Used U.S. Aid as Weapon to Force Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor Looking Into His Sonā€™s Business.

Joe Biden recently admitted he used his position as vice president to get an investigation squashed that had been launched into his sonā€™s crooked business.

Iā€™m so old I remember when Governments interfering in the internal affairs of other Governments was a bad thing.
Is that still all you got? That and the hair sniffing. It's going to be a boring campaign.

Is that still all you got? That and the hair sniffing. It's going to be a boring campaign.
I dunno, the hair sniffing thing IS pretty funny.

It was the first hundred times. Now....

Donā€™t get me wrong. I like crazy uncle Joe. And when I make fun of others Iā€™m not holding myself up above them. I just think we should lighten up and laugh about our peculiarities because we all have them.

The art of humor has been lost. Thatā€™s probably why everyone is at each otherā€™s throat.

So to your point... itā€™s still funny.

Donā€™t get me wrong. I like crazy uncle Joe. And when I make fun of others Iā€™m not holding myself up above them. I just think we should lighten up and laugh about our peculiarities because we all have them.

The art of humor has been lost. Thatā€™s probably why everyone is at each otherā€™s throat.

You keep right on giggling, ding, in your entirely nonjudgmental way.

I could be wrong but something tells me you donā€™t actually believe what I wrote.

I could be wrong but something tells me you donā€™t actually believe what I wrote.
I comment I'm bored with the hair sniffing jokes and you turn it into a morality lecture. I think YOU are the one who needs to lighten up.

The Ukrainian government today is a ball of snakes, each of which strives to bite the other. In general, one cannot seriously take what a particular politician says there. It needs to be verified. Actually, Iā€™m trying to contact Mr. Shokhin, a former prosecutor who tried to investigate violations of the law by the company whose board of directors included Bidenā€™s son.

Shokin has admitted that the company that the junior Biden worked for was NOT at that time under investigation.

He "claims" he was going to at some time in the future. Of course HE was fired for NOT prosecuting corruption....so....

I comment I'm bored with the hair sniffing jokes and you turn it into a morality lecture. I think YOU are the one who needs to lighten up.
It wasnā€™t a morality lecture, OL.

How exactly was it a morality lecture?

I feel pretty light, OL. What would you suggest I do to lighten up more?

And here's the creepy little fuck that all of this smokescreen is designed to cover for....

oh please.... you wanna start in on what a candidate's or elected official's spawn has done & turn your back on traitor tot, pretending that all is kosher & that he hasn't qualified to be examined like hunter? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! neither has anything to do with the politician running or already is in office.

nice try, pepe wanna be.

Last edited:

Biden and Trump deserve benefit of the doubt. The media and haters need to listen to whatever explanations they offer.
70723249_2463632553659350_143935576838504448_n.jpg
Biden's son was in a relationship with his brother's widow. What is your problem with that?
He was never under investigation in the Ukraine.

Trump evidently tried to use government money to bribe rhe Ukrainian leader to produce dirt on his poliotical opponent.

It is about Trump.
It is about YOU! You can't make up our minds with your hate. We'll wait for evidence in both cases.
Well.....Biden already admitted to it on video.....and all the media did (as directed from the usual suspects) was make up some story to attempt to cancel out Biden's crimes. https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/09/soros_and_the_whistleblower_nonscandal.html

fake fake fake....

Ukraine cleared Hunter and Joe Biden of any wrongdoing. There ain't no there there.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens
Yeah.........
Sure.........
Right........
Uh-huh........

Do you even read the shit you reference?
He said they weren't a subject of an investigation......so of course they have no evidence.
But wasn't the story about Trump asking them to start an investigation?????

IDIOT!!!

timelines don't change.

Washington Examiner

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
right041.png

RIGHT BIAS
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate the Washington Examiner Right Biased based on editorial positions that almost exclusively favor the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks.
Washington Examiner - Media Bias/Fact Check

Forum List

Back