What Say You, Biden Fans?

Biden Used U.S. Aid as Weapon to Force Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor Looking Into His Son’s Business.

Joe Biden recently admitted he used his position as vice president to get an investigation squashed that had been launched into his son’s crooked business.

I’m so old I remember when Governments interfering in the internal affairs of other Governments was a bad thing.
Biden and Trump deserve benefit of the doubt. The media and haters need to listen to whatever explanations they offer.
70723249_2463632553659350_143935576838504448_n.jpg
Biden's son was in a relationship with his brother's widow. What is your problem with that?
He was never under investigation in the Ukraine.

Trump evidently tried to use government money to bribe rhe Ukrainian leader to produce dirt on his poliotical opponent.

It is about Trump.
It is about YOU! You can't make up our minds with your hate. We'll wait for evidence in both cases.
Well.....Biden already admitted to it on video.....and all the media did (as directed from the usual suspects) was make up some story to attempt to cancel out Biden's crimes. https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/09/soros_and_the_whistleblower_nonscandal.html

Biden Used U.S. Aid as Weapon to Force Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor Looking Into His Son’s Business.

Joe Biden recently admitted he used his position as vice president to get an investigation squashed that had been launched into his son’s crooked business.

I’m so old I remember when Governments interfering in the internal affairs of other Governments was a bad thing.

1) It was not Biden's son's business. He was just a member of the Board of Directors
2) Other countries were pushing to get that prosecutor removed.

Another deflection by an uninformed Trumpette who will ignore that it looks like Trump threatened aid to the Ukraine unless they gave him dirt on Biden.

In fact RealDunce, it was owned by Hunter and Joe's two younger brothers. Burisma Holdings had Hunter Biden as Executive Vice President, despite your blatant and flat out lie. The company was a fraud and was under investigation by Ukraine’s top prosecutor. But then Joe got involved.

This ends Creepy Joe. You stupid fucks went after Trump and got yourselves instead.

sk091919dAPR20190918094511.jpg

Burisma Group was founded in 2002 by Ukrainian businessman Mykola Zlochevsky and Nikolay Lysin [uk]. Now it is owned by Mykola Zlochevsky

This whistleblower BS is just another excuse to investigate Trump for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!
Right and this Biden business is totally legit, huh?! Come on man, you can’t have it both ways.

How is it not? Be specific.
The Biden story is nothing. I was just pointing out Muds double standard

yeah....nothing......Biden's fucking kid gets paid $80,000/mo as a bribe for Ukrainian access to the former Vice-President while he was still in office and that's nothing.
:disagree:

Jesus Christ you're a dumb-ass. :iagree:

Peter Schweizer says Hunter Biden worked in Ukraine despite lacking credentials: 'What is he being paid for?'
Fake News

This whistleblower BS is just another excuse to investigate Trump for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!
Only in the minds of Trumpettes who now approve of the President using government money for his reelection campaign. Using foreign aid to bride leaders to help him win an election.

Since you approved Russian help, I am not surprised by this.

1) It was not Biden's son's business. He was just a member of the Board of Directors
2) Other countries were pushing to get that prosecutor removed.

Another deflection by an uninformed Trumpette who will ignore that it looks like Trump threatened aid to the Ukraine unless they gave him dirt on Biden.

In fact RealDunce, it was owned by Hunter and Joe's two younger brothers. Burisma Holdings had Hunter Biden as Executive Vice President, despite your blatant and flat out lie. The company was a fraud and was under investigation by Ukraine’s top prosecutor. But then Joe got involved.

This ends Creepy Joe. You stupid fucks went after Trump and got yourselves instead.

sk091919dAPR20190918094511.jpg

Burisma Group was founded in 2002 by Ukrainian businessman Mykola Zlochevsky and Nikolay Lysin [uk]. Now it is owned by Mykola Zlochevsky

Is Hunter still executive vice president? Nope, Joe has nothing they want...

Obvious corruption is obvious.

Right and this Biden business is totally legit, huh?! Come on man, you can’t have it both ways.

How is it not? Be specific.
The Biden story is nothing. I was just pointing out Muds double standard

yeah....nothing......Biden's fucking kid gets paid $80,000/mo as a bribe for Ukrainian access to the former Vice-President while he was still in office and that's nothing.
:disagree:

Jesus Christ you're a dumb-ass. :iagree:

Peter Schweizer says Hunter Biden worked in Ukraine despite lacking credentials: 'What is he being paid for?'
Fake News

The "whistle blower" was fake news that turned around and bit you evil fucks. :lmao:

Ukraine cleared Hunter and Joe Biden of any wrongdoing. There ain't no there there.

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens
Yeah.........
Sure.........
Right........
Uh-huh........

Do you even read the shit you reference?
He said they weren't a subject of an investigation......so of course they have no evidence.
But wasn't the story about Trump asking them to start an investigation?????

IDIOT!!!

Last edited:
Only in the minds of Trumpettes who now approve of the President using government money for his reelection campaign. Using foreign aid to bride leaders to help him win an election.

Since you approved Russian help, I am not surprised by this.
Obama used our taxes to interfere in the Israeli election.

Not only is this scum has been lying to the American people, but as vice president, he did everything possible to wipe out the population of the Donbass-rich shale gas territory The blood of tens of thousands of residents of Donbass is on his hands. He must be kept 100 miles from the White House.

Ukraine cleared Hunter and Joe Biden of any wrongdoing. There ain't no there there.

Yeah.........
Sure.........
Right........
Uh-huh........

He said they weren't a subject of an investigation......so of course they have no evidence.

What prosecutor are you talking about - the one that Biden "fired" or the one he put in his place?

Yeah.........
Sure.........
Right........
Uh-huh........

What prosecutor are you talking about - the one that Biden "fired" or the one he put in his place?
Not sure.....but apparently it's the one they replaced the fired prosecutor with.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back